It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zone alarm and it is stopping me from posting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just downloaded zone alarm and it is not letting me post here or any other websites, currently I have it shutdown to post for help. What should I set it on to be able to be safe but also be able to have my identity show and be able to post? TIA BTW what is the best free anti-virus to download? TIA

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would guess you don't have permissions for your browser to submit data set correctly. I don't have it on my work computer, so I can't go through step by step what to do. There is, however, a list of programs which have tried to access the internet and your policies on this. Check to make sure Firefox (if you don't have it, you should, from mozilla.org ) or Internet Explorer have checkmarks and not Xs or question marks. As to the anti-viral software, not 100%, I've always used Symantec and haven't had any problems.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Im not sure about Zonealarm, cuz I only used it a LONG time ago. So cant help you there...

But the best Anti Virus has to be Avast.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I just downloaded zone alarm and it is not letting me post here or any other websites, currently I have it shutdown to post for help. What should I set it on to be able to be safe but also be able to have my identity show and be able to post? TIA BTW what is the best free anti-virus to download? TIA

I'm using Zone Alarm Pro and have no problems, you will have to go over your settings, sorry I can't just say click this or that.
I use AVGit's free.

top topics

join