It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra: Myth, Alien, Or What (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Basically, I when to Purto Rico a while back and i heard crazy stories of the Chupacabra. When i went to the rainforest there, the guides truely feared this thing. They talked of finding goats and other animals mutilated by this creature with red eyes. Below is a Site about them.

www.oftm.com
Chupacabra or the Goatsucker was a monster that used to kill small animals by sucking their blood. Goatsucker like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster were seen by few. But unlike Bigfoot and the monster at Loch Ness the Goatsucker seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.

Was Goatsucker killed by those who hunted it? Did Aliens pickup their biological weapon Goatsucker? Was Goatsucker a government experiment that escaped and then recaptured? Or was the people involved in seeing and hunting Goatsucker tired of carrying on the hoax?

What we, at our organization, are trying to find out is what happened to Goatsucker and whether or not Goatsucker is alive or not and if it is alive to find where it is.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I really am amazed by this if it is true. What could it be an alien or just some other elusive creature that no one will every find but swear they've have seen it.Well what are your thoughts on the Creature.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If you see the Chupacabra or Goatsucker CALL 1-800-MEMORON.

Has there been a new encounter, or something?

Hehe, goatsucker

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I guess there are a bunch of encounters a year from what i have been reading. But, what i want to know is what this thing could be?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's like all Cryptozoology, It dies down a bit, but soon it will spring back into life once again.

Whether it physicaly exists or not, as long as humans have an imagination and fear of the unknown, the Chupacabra will continue to exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ive heard that it was a government experiment gone wronge, ive also heard that a group of farmers or something somewere in centrail america or something captured one once (one died in the process) but the next day the U.S. government took it away, also i thought it wasnt that they havnt been seen anymore but i thought that theyve been seen much more latly like before i thought they used to only be seen in centrial amarica but now are also seen in Europe, Africa and Australlia

[edit on 25-3-2005 by trust_no_one]

top topics

join