It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the end is near . . . or maybe not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I know you have all most likely already discussed this, but I am new to this forum and would greatly appreciate the opinion of some the veteran members, and the newer ones as well.

There has been alot of discussions about hidden satanic meanings in many different types of medium, such movies and songs, one company that is often mentioned is the Disney corporation, (you've probably heard this alot), but what made me think about this is this: I was playing a video game recently and I noticed that the number 666 was on the character's hand, and that got me to wonder why it had been placed there, this was not a horror-type game and it seemed very out of place. Could these game creators have had a secret agenda when developing the character models, or do they just have a "different" sense of humor. And it has me wondering if maybe there has been some sort of pact with the devil, that they sold their soul in exchange for the success of a really mediocre game, is this logical, or am I just paranoid?

This is where I am trying to get at: There have been many natural disasters recently, hurricanes, flooding, and most noticiable the tsunami, could these events copled with the increasing number of cameos by the devil in our forms of entertainment be signs of the apocalypse, or just crappy luck and deterioration of human culture in general? Please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
just so we know, in which disney movie did you see this?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I would like to thank you for responding, even if it was in sarcasm. I will first remind you that satanic also means: extremely malicious or wicked, with that I begin with: The Little Mermaid, in this movie the crab is seen ejaculating, now, when it is considered who these movies are intended for, (children- in case you were not aware), this is malicious. Also, on a more indiscreet-discreet manner, Winnie the Pooh, that's right everyone's favorite honey-eating bear, is- wait for it- an indiginous devil, that is, his name translates in some indiginous language (the exact language escapes me; this is second-hand info) to devil; this is wicked. But you're right I cannot remember any others, so you are successful in ridiculing my topic. Unless of course you work for the devil, well do ya?

just kidding fence guy (or girl)

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I must have missed something cause that post seemed really out of place. Secondly whinnie the pooh was named by a young Canadian named Christopher Robin who's father then wrote some stories and had his friend draw the bear for the child. The Disney Corporation bought the rights to the stories and names that already existed from a credible source so unless you can tell me which indigenous language Whinnie the Pooh translates into I am inclined to disagree with you on that one.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The Little Mermaid, in this movie the crab is seen ejaculating, now, when it is considered who these movies are intended for,

You can do some reading on this kind of thing Here

Personally I find it a little hard to believe that every single animator was
in on the plot, so to speak.
I'm wondering if it wasn't some kind of joke or something put in by
the Animators themselves.
I could be wrong however.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsomniaC_393
I would like to thank you for responding, even if it was in sarcasm. I will first remind you that satanic also means: extremely malicious or wicked, with that I begin with: The Little Mermaid, in this movie the crab is seen ejaculating, now, when it is considered who these movies are intended for, (children- in case you were not aware), this is malicious. Also, on a more indiscreet-discreet manner, Winnie the Pooh, that's right everyone's favorite honey-eating bear, is- wait for it- an indiginous devil, that is, his name translates in some indiginous language (the exact language escapes me; this is second-hand info) to devil; this is wicked. But you're right I cannot remember any others, so you are successful in ridiculing my topic. Unless of course you work for the devil, well do ya?
just kidding fence guy (or girl)

hehe np dude.

yea, i wasn't being sarcastic, or meant to ridicule your topic in anyway intentionally, so im sorry if i came off that way (sometimes i do i guess
). just basically wanted to know what movies you saw such things in is all. i've heard stuff about the little mermaid and even the lion king aswell, in having such inappropriate subliminal messages. regardless, i doubt it is anything satanic. probably just some messed up ex-manga, now turned disney animator doing it for kicks. i don't remember a 666 being in the little mermaid though, and im not sure about the winnie the pooh thing, but any links to somewhat support your topics in the future (as madhatter has done already) would be awesome.

-dfh out

[edit on 25-3-2005 by deaf fences hit]

top topics

join