It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jrassic Park (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is an artical about the discovery of a T-Rex in Montana that had soft tissue and blood vessels. I just though this might be the start of posibally cloning dinosaurs.

www.nytimes.com
A 70-million-year-old Tyrannosaurus rex recently discovered in Montana, scientists reported today, has apparently yielded the improbable: soft tissues, including blood vessels and possibly cells, that "retain some of their original flexibility, elasticity and resilience."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I just though this might be the start of posibally cloning dinosaurs. I wanted to know your guys opinions and to hear what you have to say

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
bad post dude...

sry...

follow the posting steps of ATSNN...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

rules:

-Your submission subject
(Please Use Initial Capital Letters)

-The reference URL
Paste one to three paragraphs of the oringal story exactly as it appears from the URL you provided.

-You must give us an additional one to three paragraph comment, in your own words, that will help our members understand your analysis or point of view on the news article you're submitting. Please do not copy-and-paste material from the news source into this area of your submission.

-Supporting News Stories
FULL URLs of related news stories.
Please paste the full URL, including 'http://www...'

-Supporting Discussion Threads
FULL URLs of related ATS discussion threads.
Please paste only ATS threads in the ATS format. Do not paste BTS threads.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Withdrawn ...

[edit on 3/25/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I heard about this on the news and thought it was a amazing find. I dont think we will be getting any T-rex clones from this but who knows perhaps DNA tech in 50 years might be able to find something when cant today.

I remember another dinosuar fossil find that had some of its organ soft tissue fossilized before and feathers found on another, its really amazing that if things happen just right what can be preserved.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Aw, man.

I feel like a thief, I posted this news story not an hour after you did. But, I swear I didn't see this post. Forgive me.

Anyway, this is huge!! I can't wait to hear the follow-up reports on this. Though, if the scientists can reconstruct the proteins or DNA, it will be hard not to hear about it.

more news links here:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This topic already exists here on ATS and can be found here:

Please post your thoughts and comments in the existing thread as this one is to be closed

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join