It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher couldn't pass test, so he got a former homeless man to take it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

The funniest part is the former homeless, mentally challenged, man scored so much better than the teacher that it raised red flags.

I am from Louisiana, and am tired of teachers crying for raises. Our Fidel Castro loving governor, www.nola.com.../base/news-2/1110524732218680.xml is trying to raise sin taxes in order to appease them.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
*shakes head in lamenting fashion*

pretty bad.....btw, asperger's syndrome is also known as 'Einstien's Syndrome.'

It is an austistic varient but usually, the subjects are incredibly bright with social deficiencies........

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It really is a shame that he would resort to such measures. It's pathetic that the teacher just didn't want to put the work into the test. To me, this suggests that he didn't deserve to be in the position he was in. Imagine, this lazy bastard was teaching middle school kids...is there any question as to why the middle school he taught at was considered one of the worst? I don't want to say that all of the teachers there are exactly like him, but with him as an example...it's just a shame that such people are in positions like teaching children.

Cheers,
nufan

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
this has to be a joke...... this is sad a guy scored lower then a mentally challenged and the guy didn't look like him at all and he only paid him $2

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I posted a news submission to this story earlier. Its available here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
www.nydailynews.com...

The funniest part is the former homeless, mentally challenged, man scored so much better than the teacher that it raised red flags.

I am from Louisiana, and am tired of teachers crying for raises. Our Fidel Castro loving governor, www.nola.com.../base/news-2/1110524732218680.xml is trying to raise sin taxes in order to appease them.

No, you know what the funniest part about your post is ?
The fact that after making your false argument about teachers "crying for raises"....... I noticed that your handle is " carseller" . And then it dawned on me ...................

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minion

Originally posted by Carseller4
www.nydailynews.com...

No, you know what the funniest part about your post is ?
The fact that after making your false argument about teachers "crying for raises"....... I noticed that your handle is " carseller" . And then it dawned on me ...................

Yeah I sell cars, you know what I do when I want a raise? I sell more cars.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have to agree with you here, we often hear about schools being so horribly underfunded that they can't possibly teach their students, and then you have a cretin like this guy getting $59,000 per year to work during the school year, not to mention all the other morons who failed to check up on this guy, not to mention that they paid all the test proctors who couldn't do their job at all and prevent this cheating. Hell, the guy isn't even fired yet, he might never get fired!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
as a teacher i am amazed at what i have just read, and dissapointed someone in his position would stoop to those levels without putting in the effort as mentioned earlier...around 90% of the effort teachers put in to their work occurs outside the classroom and therefore cant believe this guy would last so long without getting picked up?

on the point of pay rises, i would love to be teaching over where you are from Nygdan, where i live teachers have just won a pay rise arguement which has raised our base salery to 38-40K AUS.

another point, the media are basterds, you will always hear of the teachers that pull stunts like this, or are pedaphiles, and WE SHOULD hear about this...the fact is just like heaps and heaps of professions the media only shines light on the bad ones...trust me there are many more dedicated professionals out there helping your children than only the ones you normally hear about.

new topics

top topics

join