It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth is going on at Denver International Airport ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

Originally posted by drunk
How may comments or complaints have they had bout this?

I think it sounds cool (only cos i am a death metal freak)

i am a death metal freak too mate,
but this is too serious, i think something must be going on there, more than subliminal messages with murals on an airport, this place must be something related with experiments or something like that, look at the size, technology and the time of construction, such a huge facility, don�t know this whole thing stinks

Yeah i know its serious and for me cool cos i can base a couple of songs on the murals

But why does DIA have these things there ??

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hey sonny-boy

you're stealing an old topic of mine:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

youre a bit late

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by guest]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I find it interesting in the anomollies-unlimited article that the interviewee (is that a word?) talks about electrical energy, buzzing, etc etc underground and how it makes people nauseous and anxious.
To a HAARP freak like me, that sounds like a buried transmission center.

Anyways, find all the info you could possibly need on this here:
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I find it interesting in the anomollies-unlimited article that the interviewee (is that a word?) talks about electrical energy, buzzing, etc etc underground and how it makes people nauseous and anxious.
To a HAARP freak like me, that sounds like a buried transmission center.

Anyways, find all the info you could possibly need on this here:
www.google.com...

So u think Haarp and DIA are related?
Or maybe that DIA has an underground base related with the Haarp?
But i just don�t get is why did they choose those murals for such airport...
Any idea?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Beware, Dia is a future NWO staging ground, it's a human containment plant for the implantation of new bio-chip they have designed for world control. It has several series of containment areas surround by bob-wire fences that point in. This but one in the few staging areas though. I think this the main one. DIA is also associated with 33 Masons with the emblem they have on the capstone . This capstone could also act as some type activation key pad to what ever is built under DIA. What every it is when something buss es like that it's creating a very large electromagnetic field, that's why people get sick.
It's probably to keep people from exploring it to much. It could be sending mind control waves, that's why no one is noticing the weirdness in the airport when they pass through. Only people outside notice it the most. Which means what ever they are hiding there is big and secretive and mostly a part of the NWO plan and ran by the 33 masons.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Micah]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well DIA is a very strange place, of course is an airport, but it looks like there is a LOT of stuff there to hide to the normal human eye, or let�s say to unware people, just take a lot at the murals, and the pictures, the masonic symbols etc etc. What the heck is going on there? Underground base? only "they" know it!

www.geocities.com...

========================================

Well lets see

Last I heard and it was about ten years ago from a associate in Denver they were digging a hole to China there. This is the reason it took so long came in way over budget and now this art work thing is interesting. Last time I was there was right after completion and I had a 8 and 6 year old with me, girl and boy, as I call them. Didn't have much time to ponder art work.
That's all I know, folks

tut tut

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So u think Haarp and DIA are related?
Or maybe that DIA has an underground base related with the Haarp?
But i just don�t get is why did they choose those murals for such airport...
Any idea?

Yes and no.
HAARP itself is still considered a "research project" on EM enegergy blasted into the ionosphere. Officially, the waves go "up" and they don't adversely affect anything.

OTOH, research shows that specific types of energy, when directed at a human being, causes mental and physical distress. Some go as far to say that it can be used in conjuction with mind control techniques.
At really high levels, it literally microwaves you. A body won't decompose, because the waves kill the bacteria that causes decomposition.

Now, DIA was built when Denver had a perfectly serviceable airport located closer to the city. This is out in the middle of nowhere at the end of a road "without even a service station" along the way. There are all these underground passages/levels that have a buzzing that makes people sick.
There's barbed-wire topped fences pointing *in* instead of *out*.

The murals ... some people say they're meant as "triggers." In MK-ULTRA and Project NAOMI, certain sensory cues are reportedly brainwashed into a person that cause them to act or think a certain way when encountering these "triggers."
Could just be braggery by the gov't/Cabal/NWO/whoever designed DIA.
They could be something altogether different that we haven't even considered yet.

I dunno. With DIA being the 7th busiest airport in the States, a whole lot of people move through there on a regular basis. Bad-case scenario is that all these people are being exposed to the EM waves and "triggers" with unknown results.
Or maybe the people who designed the whole mess are really f-ed up.

-B.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One of my military contacts has long told me of a new HAARP facility being built underground somewhere in Colorado. He would not be specific as to its location, except to say it was about an hour or so flying time by helicopter from NORAD.

Check this out....

NORAD is somewhere around 60 miles from DIA...

No specific information on the new HAARP facility except that it has an estimated max output in excess of 10 gigawatts (Gakona, up to this point the most powerful HAARP array on the planet, has an observed max of about 3.5 gigawatts)

Also, my contact informed me that the Colorado facility is NOW FUNCTIONAL AND IN OPERATION

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Let's send ninja to investigate!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

If we are nominating people to go, lets nominate FM, since he flew over Area 51 once!

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Was that before or after he invented the internet?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Originally posted by groingrinder

If we are nominating people to go, lets nominate FM, since he flew over Area 51 once!

Send me send me
i could do witha holiday!

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
LOL

I'm glad I live in Texas!! No masons out here.
The state's too freakin' big...

Tassadar

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Well at least they(DIA) should warn ppl b4 they eneter the airport that some paintings maybe too graphic for youngsters.

Ive been there over 30 times, and i dont remember the exact date but the mural of the soldier with sword and gun has been painted over....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well DIA is a very strange place, of course is an airport, but it looks like there is a LOT of stuff there to hide to the normal human eye, or let�s say to unware people, just take a lot at the murals, and the pictures, the masonic symbols etc etc. What the heck is going on there? Underground base? only "they" know it!

www.geocities.com...

I read this whole thread and checked out the links thought I might add a link that really covers a lot on DIA....
My cousin keeps telling me to check it out it is 53 square miles they can fit 4 other airports inside this place WOW... but why
now there are claims being said that the queen of england has bought land on this base along with George W. Bush well that figures it is all for the ELITE ...... WHERES the underground survival ships like inthe movie 2012 LOL just kidding but heck who knows there not done yet... hmmmmm

Heres that link on the DIA

diaconspiracyfiles.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
interesting that on page 2 of the link, the above poster posted, there are 2 videos made by an alleged former contractor identifying the location of the 5 buried buildings and 2 runways

difficult to substansiate any of his claims given, how the general remarks made by him could have been sourced from any conspiracy site, discussing Denver Airport but who knows

has anyone identified the location of the buried 5 buildings and runaways before exactly ??

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've been to DIA twice and I remember the part of the airport that looked like something thats been build before and is currently inside but I really didnt have time to see closely and that was years ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
have always found it an interesting theory, espcially with all the claims, the murals, the capstone, gargoyle, the horse and allegations made by mr schneider( if they are even true) but there is scant little claims made by former contractors who can verify they worked there, ( the issue possibly being, they know more but won't talk but then I read they kept tasks in the construction very isolated)

could be just a good little story but the whole thing does seem odd

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by guest

there's 76 pages of info that has been runnin all week.. get up to speed boys and girls..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tassadar

we are all up to our neck in it..aint no laughin matter..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join