It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bobby Fischer calls for Bush and Koizumi to be hanged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Bobby Fischer leaves Japan detention centre

NARITA, JAPAN - Accusing Japan and the United States of "kidnapping" him, chess legend Bobby Fischer left a Japanese detention centre Thursday to board a flight to Iceland.

"This was not an arrest," said Fisher. "It was a kidnapping cooked up by [U.S. President George W.]Bush and [Japanese President Junichiro] Koizumi."

"They are war criminals and should be hung."

source:
cbc.news

This guy I like!

Especially that part about war criminals and hanging!

Related news:
Chess champ Bobby Fischer given Icelandic citizenship

[edit on 24/3/05 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Got to give him credit...he calls em as he sees em.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I heard him on the TV interview the guy really blames Bush and the Japanese government for his ordeal, he is some angry citizen.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Come on, its common knowledge Fischer had his brains scrambled back in the 70's. Thats what ruined his chess.

Just a lone angry nut....

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is'nt this the guy who applauded the terrorists for 9/11, saying America deserved it.?.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I also agree with this guy. He better watch out, though. Criticizing the govt or its officials is probably a crime now. Though I gotta say, Bush does deserve to be put down.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
All hail Bobby Fischer!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
bobby fisher is the man. he is a genius and calls it as he sees it. he was and still is the best chess player around. due to america boycotting, he refused to abide by it because it was # and didn't want it to tell him to NOT play a championship match. so bobby still played that match and for that he had to go into hiding.

this guy also invented a new way of playing chess because the original way has completely been done. every move has been analyzed and its no longer fun. he invented fisscher chess which basically means putting the peons as they always been but the backrow any way you please. he also invented the way chess uses clocks and time for moves. he's been a pioneer in many ways.

he's very intelligent and knowledgable. i'd take his word above any other american thats for sure.

as i see it, he's one of the smarter americans and has every right to be angry with the country of his origin. as for applauding the terrorists at 9/11...i did the same...and so did many others.

what you wanna do? send your dictator bush after me? let him come with his friends

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
A quick Bobby Fischer Bio

Sanc'.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That's a whole lot of chess in that bio. ^

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius

as for applauding the terrorists at 9/11...i did the same...and so did many others.

what you wanna do? send your dictator bush after me? let him come with his friends

You applaud the terrorists attacks of 9/11?!? Thats sick. Why on earth do you support the killing of innocent people??

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Isn't this the same Bobby Fisher who is an anti-semite, and dismisses the holocaust as fake.

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post the year Bobby Fischer first won the World Chess Championship in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So Bush should be hanged for following the Constitution by executing the laws of the U.S.? Interesting...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
after several of the posts on this thread it's become so easy to see why so called "ignorant americans" don't hold most foriegners in such high regard. look at the crap that gets spewed and put out as fact and truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Cryptic to RANT: Are you mucking about again?

Post begins:

So Bush should be hanged for following the Constitution by executing the laws of the U.S.? Interesting...

I think if you create a chess board with the pieces at two ends of Fantasyland, Fisher's gambit of hanging Bush would be one side, and any view that Bush has acted "lawfully" would be the other.

Or, to put it into infantile Bushspeak, it's

"Bring 'em on"

versus

"String 'im up".

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post the year Bobby Fischer first won the World Chess Championship in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]
Bobby Fischer first won the World Chess Championship in the year and month of September 1, 1972

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Majic's Political Easter Eggs

Originally posted by JohnDoe43
Bobby Fischer first won the World Chess Championship in the year and month of September 1, 1972

Check! And 500 PTS Points are yours!

top topics

join