It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Photos of Dulce, NM: Secret Base?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This thread has to get jump started again, I don't know why people dismiss this place so easily, perhaps there is another thread still active.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It gets dismissed because there is not one scrap of evidence that anything untoward exists at Dulce, other than fairtale stories created by people who have their own reasons.

Look at the logistics involved in running such a base with so many people if it existed and you will easily work out why it doesnt, and in fact cant exist.
Its a shame but there it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I saw a UFO last night at 1:06am on HWY 64 heading EAST - just outside of Chama, NM. Just after turning from the 84/64 intersection near Tierra Amarilla, LESS THAN ONE MILE from the turn off. I saw a bright light, oval shaped, coming down at an angle- it was wobbling , as well adn was not a meteor, or plane, - it had no tail and no was jittering, as it came down.
I checked the clock, it was 1:06am. it was on the SOUTH side of the HWY. It caught my eye out of the passenger front window and I stopped and watched it go behind the trees.
It was a strange night - the road is 30 miles to the next intersection and with NO homes or buildings for nearly 28 miles of the stretch.

Half way through, I pulled over to the side of the road, I really had to go - if you know what I mean,
I looked behind me for a car. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw what I thought were lights on the other side of the hill. I physically turned around, and saw the lights. I was going to wait for the car to pass...

Again, I looked in the mirrors and saw lights moving, I looked behind me and saw nothing.
My passenger said lets go and we did.
It was a strange night.
We passed through Dulce, NM and saw nothing strange, about 10 miles EAST on HWY 64 from Dulce, NM - I stopped to let the dog out to do his business, this is a desolate area...at the intersection of 64/84 heading EAST.

He walked around nervously and I loaded him back into the car. He began barking and growling. We left - I thought there was a bear out there..

I am curious to know if anyone has seen similar things in the area - other than DULCE.
Has anyone seen things in the sky near or in the State Park.
I tried to zoom in on the satelite mapping from google and it wouldn't do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacquio999
Hey whats up guys. Im new!

I live less than an hour's drive from these photos. Im going to go check out that dead end road. Im a land surveyor so I have an excuse to be in private properties. I'll be like your probe into suspicious areas. Ill share any evidence I find.

So what the heck happened to this poster???

Anyway another member has thoughtfully posted some real upto date photos of the area/s and I hope you get as much out of them as I did!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Cheers

Z

[edit on 1-10-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Tryed to edit this in but wouldn't let me:

Here is codemonkeys upto date gallery of the Dulce area, beautiful actually. grendel.smugmug.com...-L-LB

Here is one picture I find very interesting:

Z

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
For all yall out there questioning the bases very exsistence it is indeed real there is a military no fly zone right by dulce what they do there is another question i cant answer

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Tryed to edit this in but wouldn't let me:

Here is codemonkeys upto date gallery of the Dulce area, beautiful actually. grendel.smugmug.com...-L-LB

Here is one picture I find very interesting:

Z

Hi i was just wondering what intrested you in this picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join