It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Photos of Dulce, NM: Secret Base?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I thought everyone knew this about satelite photos, that they are many images put together. When the photo was loading, didnt you notice how the six different squares all load differently? Its because they are seperate images. Thats how satelite photos are taken. They take pictures of different sections, and piece them together, because satelites move slow and you get more detail from a more focused pic. Ive seen enough air force satelite photos, this, although the resolution on it aint that great, is typical.

What I was mainly searching for would be signs of regrading. If there is a good amount of truck or military vehicle traffic, for a super secret base, they will have people out there also to regrade and cover up tire tracks or treadmarks. Normal regrading of dirt roads is common in desert areas. The key is to maybe find roads that look like they have been freshly regraded several times.

I didnt really see much of that in these photos, but id have to see a series of photos to get a better idea, over a time frame.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Dulce base is not where you think it is. It's not even in Dulce. But it is in New Mexico.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
terraserver.microsoft.com...

12km E of Dulce, almost in the center of the image is a road that leads into the mountain but does not continue. There is what appears to be a very tall artificial ridge line of some sort based on the shadow that is being cast.

looks sort of triangle shaped with a tall spire. At first I thought okay a large tall tree, but when I matched up the angles of the shadows from other trees, and the location I can not identify what the large (if its natural) ground structure would be that is casting the shadow

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
BINGO...
that looks like a potential....something...

If you assume that the triangle is a cliff slope, then it would look like an entry point to an underground area...
I will try to check my grid maps to see if that road is listed...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The Dulce base is not where you think it is. It's not even in Dulce. But it is in New Mexico.

and where is it then?
inquiring minds want to know...
don't be a tease...
out with it

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
LMFAO! If you are so sure there is an underground base there by a plane ticket go there with a drill and start digging, if some armed guard comes up to you with an assault rifle and shoots you on site, then there is something going down there, or if you drill and search for countless days and find nothing you can shamely go home and try to find more dirt on the government.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The “Triangle”

If you look at a geological map of NM ( geoinfo.nmt.edu... ) you'll notice that the Dulce area is smack in the middle of Cretaceous Sediments, and I think anyone familiar with Southwest Basin and Range Province geology knows that you will have a lot of rills and hogbacks. If you examine the map, given its scale, orientation, shadow direction, and probably above-the-horizon altitude of the sun (~40-50 deg), here's what you can figure:

It's summertime. Since the light source is in the northeast, at 37 deg N Lat that translates to right around the summer solstice (June 21 or so).

It's about 9 am, comparing the length of the shadows to the rise in elevation gives us something like a 45-deg sun angle, and halfway between ~0600 sunrise and ~1200 solar noon gives us ~0900.

The shadows are about 50 feel long on the average, and show shadows of geologic rills, not trees. If you compare this picture with the one at terraserver.microsoft.com... , you can see a big difference between shadows cast by Ponderosa Pines and those cast by rills.

Given this, I would say that the 'bent triangle' in the middle of the picture, is simply a shadow cast by a geological rill on the top of a ridgeline. Notice that the northwest line of the triangle is not any 'straighter' than the corresponding (although smaller) lines of any of the other rills.

Notice also that the road goes around the northeast boundary of the 'triangle' and finally ends up about 500 yards to the north at what looks like a small butte or mesa at the top of the ridgeline.

Since there's still some Cretaceous/Tertiary boundary formations at that area, the butte could be the Cretaceous sediments left after the higher (and softer -- probably siltstone) Paleocene formation was eroded away.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
LMFAO! If you are so sure there is an underground base there by a plane ticket go there with a drill and start digging, if some armed guard comes up to you with an assault rifle and shoots you on site, then there is something going down there, or if you drill and search for countless days and find nothing you can shamely go home and try to find more dirt on the government.

you do realize that yours, is a completely useless post don't you...
digging in an extraneous area, would result in nothing... even if you did get lucky... you can't go around digging holes wherever you want... farmers might shoot you and plant you in the very same...

I have been to dulce, and thought i had debunked this thing, Now I AM NOT SO SURE...
the roads on these aerial photos don't gibe with grid maps of that area, so something is being excluded... but for what reason.... coverup, or just mix up?
and there are many unusual markings... I jump to no conclusions, just speculation... as do the rest...

if your purpose is to be entertained, then i suggest not opening your pie hole to issue forth heckles about others speculations...
add to... or take away... with facts or data...
but laugh at others if you really want to be ignored en masse

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Where the location of the DULCE base is I do not know, other than it's located in New Mexico (I believe between the town of DULCE and Los Alamos). I "do" know where the entrance to the shuttle system which takes you to the DULCE base is located, but I'd rather not say...

It's also in New Mexico.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thank you OTS...
I thought that was geology rather than trees also, but the road ending shy of that jutting butte, with the unusual mesa is still a little odd.

I drive roads less traveled often, and not many have true "dead ends"...
Unless there is a pot farm on the other side of the hill, that is hidden is shadow, what is your speculation on why a road would lead out to nowhere?

Thank you for your input... it is always nice to hear from someone who actually considers the science. debunked or not, truth is always appreciated...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

you do realize that yours, is a completely useless post don't you...
digging in an extraneous area, would result in nothing... even if you did get lucky... you can't go around digging holes wherever you want... farmers might shoot you and plant you in the very same...

I have been to dulce, and thought i had debunked this thing, Now I AM NOT SO SURE...
the roads on these aerial photos don't gibe with grid maps of that area, so something is being excluded... but for what reason.... coverup, or just mix up?
and there are many unusual markings... I jump to no conclusions, just speculation... as do the rest...

if your purpose is to be entertained, then i suggest not opening your pie hole to issue forth heckles about others speculations...
add to... or take away... with facts or data...
but laugh at others if you really want to be ignored en masse

lol, I was not joking really, just making a point. If the base is there why isn't it being exploited. Do some searching in the area look for entrances to the place, talk to the locals. take note of how tight security is.

In other words the pizza is on the table, eat it.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey guys,
Sorry that I haven't replied so far (which may seem rude, since I started the thread). I wanted to wait a while simply to avoid 'tainting' your impressions with what I thought looked interesting. I wanted to see, that is, if you guys noticed some of the same stuff I did without having been given suggestions.

That being said, one of the first things I noticed was the assembly of buildings near what looks like a black pond (which someone else noticed above). I thought this was odd because it seemed like you had 1)A water tower 2)A 'retention' pond and 3)Buildings that were too small for any serious industrial purposes out in the middle of an area that was definitely not farm land. What also struck me was the condition of the dirt road that led up to this small 'encampment'. The dirt road was wide, yet uneven, and it seemed like it had been turned up by heavy equipment. Though I am definitely not a road expert, it seemed like simple car and light truck traffic wouldn't create a surface like this (and that regular vehicles wouldn't need a dirt road that wide anyways).

So, at least to me, it seemed like we had a wide, often used dirt road that led to a small compound that, for some reason, needed its own water tower and retention pond... even though the nearby buildings were too small to support large industry or any business venture that would require its own water system. We had in those pictures --- and I hope you guys follow my logic --- a site that had reasonably well-developed support structures for only a marginal population/'production line' (judging by the size of the buildings).

I'm racking my brains trying to think of some type of industry or business that would need its own wide roads, remoteness, and yet only a few small buildings. So far... I haven't come up with anything that makes sense.

As for the triangle (and road) that Robert Fenix found.... I think that's pretty interesting. Like OTS pointed out, there is probably a geological explanation for it... but why the road, then?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Does anyone know how accurate these pictures are:

More Pictures
--------------------------------------------------------

Any one know the origin of this picture?

[edit on 13-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
the first two look like something out of "pale horse"
the last one, might be at disney world for all I know...
what is the purpose of putting up photos without source or links or anything but a question... any comment, any theory?

any clues?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
here are your links:

www.crowdedskies.com...

mutanex.com...

www.aliensurgeon.com...

www.abidemiracles.com...

My reasoning for these pictures is to shed some light on the subject because I find it interesting. I have been searching all day for pictures inside Deep underground bases and found these pictures. When I first posted in this thread I was being an A-hole probably a result from a bad day but this is an interesting subject and I am open minded to here what people have to say although it may not seem like it from my last post, sorry if I offended anyone with thoes fist few post.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The video of the pictures of the aliens in the cryo tanks can be found below:
www.crowdedskies.com...

www.crowdedskies.com...

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow...
the dude with the anti icke avatar ACTUALLY believes what icke said...
that makes no sense dude...
sorry

but your bait stinks... and the hook is too obvious...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Icke doesn't have to say it for it to be true.

there is no hook I am just showing what I found when I was researching into it.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey whats up guys. Im new!

I live less than an hour's drive from these photos. Im going to go check out that dead end road. Im a land surveyor so I have an excuse to be in private properties. I'll be like your probe into suspicious areas. Ill share any evidence I find.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Does anyone know how accurate these pictures are:

--------------------------------------------------------

Any one know the origin of this picture?

I know the origin they are fakes made by i think the chinese i forget though

Some chink mo#ers got their hands on someone that had been to Dulce and they drew pictures for them the crafty chinks then went and recreated these "drawings" they then took video of it and tried to pass it off ass real video

Not to sure where i got that info but i read it today

I will remember in a few days i never remeber right after i do it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join