It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IQ test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I had this IQ test, thought it would be cool..........
my result was 118 ...oh well ...poor vegetable me !!! lol

web.tickle.com...

IQ Archaic Description Description Score higher than:

10 ***** Idiot Profound Mental Retardation Fewer than 1 out of 100,000
25 ***** "Severe Mental Retardation "
40 ***** Imbecile Moderate Mental Retardation 3 out of 100,000
55 ***** Moron Mild Mental Retardation 13 out of 10,000
70 ***** Borderline 2 out of 100
85 **** Dull Normal Low Average 16 out of 100
100 *** Average Half
115 *** High Average 84 out of 100
125 *** Superior 95 out of 100
130 *** Genius Very Superior/Gifted 98.5 out of 100
145 *** 9,913 out of 10,000

[edit on 24-3-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Baastet, I think we should starve you to put you out of your obvious misery. Since your IQ is only 118 (well below the liberal elite's of 372,754,245,123 (just ask em, it's true, they're much smarter than anyone else)), anything you may say or do in your defense is only because you're too stupid to recognize that you're miserable.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i agree...just shoot me and end my misery... or better starve me...id like pretty much !!!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We can't shoot you, that'd be too cruel and quick. The proper way to kill you is to starve you and deprive you of liquids. That's the humaine way.

Oh, and the link goes to tickle's main quiz page...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Was it the Super IQ test? If so, that little buddy was looooooong! Finished it, tho, and got my results. Want to know what they were? Too bad

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I took that same test today Earlier at school during an off period. I got a 126.

Edit: From the original post it looks like Im superior. Cool.

[edit on 24/3/05 by Croat56]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Jake, your Super IQ score is XXXX

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

------

The rest of it is more telling, I think, than the actual number. The number is just, in my mind, a way to label the validity of someone's ideas based on a numerical sum instead of the thought behind their statements, so I don't give mine out. Post your evals!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have a topic similar to this in General Chat

Brainworks

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

EE, your Super IQ score is 131

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I feel so inept... In all honesty, this IQ test is not as hard as a real IQ test. Try taking the MENSA test - it's not pretty. I think anyone can do well on this "Super IQ Test" if they sit down and really think about some of the questions. The good thing about this test is that you have no time-limit - unlike a real IQ test. :-)

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I got 127, heh I am a visual math guy and am like einstien............what...the....fujjja?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ok i confess... i cheated !!! thi is the first IQ test i have ever had in my idioctic 29 years of life...lol...i didnt really feel like reading some of the questions casue im too laisy so i just picked one of the answers... but i would like to have a really good IQ test... i dont know how reputable this one is, i dont even know what is considred to be a normal IQ...lol... i may have been raised by wolfs... hahahaha

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

your Super IQ score is 117

The way you think about things makes you a Numerical Logician. This means that you're exceptionally strong in mathematics and at using logic to solve problems — you have a way with numbers. But that's not all — compared to others you're very detail-oriented, highly organized, and good at understanding things on a complex and abstract level. You're also a quick study when it comes to learning new things or understanding new concepts.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Numerical Logician? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Numerical Logician. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Dang! Last time I took one of these I scored 164.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIEHARD DEMOCRAT IS AS SMART AS ME IS !!!'

MUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Congratulations, Gerald!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Ha! my parents WERE wrong about me! but in all seriousness i took one when i was a kid and it was honestly a little tougher than this one. some of the questions seem kinda ........easy . Of course i've always hated the
"if all smoozle are doozles and all bla bla bla" i see one of those and blood comes out my ears.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
wait where was the super IQ test? did i miss it? am i that lame that i totally didn't see it?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've taken two "real" IQ tests. They're timed, and have several sections. One of them I took took about 3 hours, the other about 5. They also had a lot more information in the response written up by the shrink.

Also, contrary to popular belief, you can raise your IQ. It's just like a muscle, the more you use it, the better it gets.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
But what puzzles me is that I'm not smarter than 84 out of 100 people, like my results stated, it's more like 198 out of 200. I don't know how on earth I got that low of a score, and everybody at school knows that I'm the "genius" there.

[edit on 3/25/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

your Super IQ score is 133

Whatever...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I tried to do the test, but a message poped up:

" You are too inteligent to do this test. Your IQ is above everyone else's. Your ego and your selfesteem are over-inflated and our bits and bytes are not worthy of your presence
. Please post this on a message board so everyone can envy you and be jealous. Hail the Great Paperclip, Master of all Things of the Universe "

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I LOVE Tickle! I have taken lots of tests on there!
I got 140 on the IQ (Visionary Philosopher).
My "True Talent" is Spatial Ability
On the 'Masculine vs. Feminine' I got 89% Masculine (I'm female)
On the 'Romantic Test' (not sure of title) I was judged "Dismissive Avoidant" , So I guess I kinda crapped out in this area.

Oh well, I'm a genius so.......Yay!
(I've gotten similar results from standardized tests over the years).

top topics

join