It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heya guys :o)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Heya guys, newbie here! haha, was well weird - earlier today i thought, "lets search in google for "recent conspiracies" and i was directed straight here, was kinda like, woah! thats weird!

Anyways, how is everyone? a little bit about myself - ok, righty. Um, full first name is Emilia, i'm 21, in the Armed Forces, have some strange natural addiction to conspiracies, the Occult, Paranormal, anything odd really! But I don't practice any of the afformentioned, I'm merely a theorist.

My main love is Vampyres, modern day, classic, stereotypical, new age, however and wherever they come, usually through Movie Screen - its my favourite past time. But I'm not all blood and guts! I'm a bit of a new age hippy-come-punkette/rockette as I was once described...

actually, come to think of it, since i've been in the Forces, I clearly remember three times when 3 different guys (of the male variety) asked me if I was a goth. The fourth guy, he was also male, funnily enough, asked me if I was a Vampyre! Don't get me wrong, I love them and have a facination for them, but I've never considered myself one - as appealing as it is ;o)

Gee, am practically writing an essay! Oh! And I'm from the luvverly England! Bring it on! Proud to be British - but not under the British Government - especially Tony Blair these days....*censored*!
he could do with a shoeing...and I'd happily give it to him!

Anyway, if anyone wants to chat to me on MSN, feel free! I'm an open book, and i'm honest - so anyone want a chat or debate, bring it my way! Now, for a special-offer-once-in-a-lifetime-chance...*ahem! lol!*, here's my email addy
: [email protected] - no idiots please, i don't have the time for timewasters and i'd just block yas anyhoo! :p

takecare, emmy xxx

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm happy you found us Emilia. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Welcome aboard emmy, you've found a new home.
Check out Below Top Secret for lighter topics and Politics@ for political discussion.

BTW, I know a certain pixie that is going to be thrilled you're aboard, he's a big Blair fan too.

JAK

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey emmy and welcome to ATS.

To help answer any questions you might have as you learn your way about, here is a link to the excellent www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links.

Welcome again.

Jack

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
hey guys! just a quick note to ya's who have said hey to me already, woop!

yeah, new home baby! well, i live off myspace.com usually, haha! if any of ye are a member, let me know, we can exchange user names! (oh-how romantic, haha!)

and cheers for the links too - will need them in case i get myself into trouble
not that i would - am too innocent for that kinda charade
haha!

catch you'se all laters, tomorro more than likely, just before i go out!

emmy x

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Greetings Emmy.

A punkette with an MP40 - certainly different

Originally posted by intrepid
BTW, I know a certain pixie that is going to be thrilled you're aboard, he's a big Blair fan too.

I wonder who that could be ... surely not me ?
Just because I said that I would like to string Mr Blair up by his genitals from Tower Bridge doesn't necessarily mean that I dislike the man

As for vampires - give me a classic 'Nosferatu' or Christopher Lee 'Dracula' any day.
Those 'Soulful' buggers like Louis and Angel

And, since now seems a good time for a shameless plug - if you want to see what happens when vampires meet certain members of ATS, you really should read Pisky's ATS Story - Volume 1

Welcome to ATS, emmy

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS. Nice to meet ya

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

top topics

join