It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a PSP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I got my psp last night at midnight. THis is the koolest gadet i own. It rivals my ipod :GASP: Anyone else have one.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No, but seen some screen shots, looks 10x better then the Nintendo DS. Hey, just like PS2 is 10X better then N GC. Any word on Microsoft coming out with a handheld? Also, heard the PSP is basically a small PS2, while the DS is a small super nintendo, does PSP look that good in real life?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
James it is the koolest gadet. I was skeptical at first on how god it would be. It is definately worth the money. You get spiderman 2 if you get it within the next week and that movie is free. It kills the DS in every way. And the games are in fact ps2 quality. Its smaller then i thought but the size is perfect. Not only is it the best portable gaming system ever it also doubles as a portable dvd player and mp3 player. Later they are goin to upgrade the firm wear and let you browse the web via html. Can we say ATSers best friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i want one really bad i want to trade in my ps2 and all of its gaems and my ps1 games which is like 60 games. should i do it in your oppinion?? so it can play movies? you can only use the discs that are made for it right it doesnt take any others? im sorry im asking 21 questions but I WANT TO KNOW plz

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
But a game console with good graphics? How dare they! This could put Nintendo out of business unless they decide to do something like.... IDK, make a console with good games/graphics...... Anyways, go Sony, Go Sony, Go Sony
Sony!!!!!

Also, anyone hear? Sony and Microsoft are planning something, not sure, read it on a dif. site that they were planning on dominating the market by getting rid of competition, to do this they would make on console that could play games from both systems, allowing them to share the profits as everyone buys one system to play two dif. style games while Nintendo does what it does by putting out another even more #ty console that can only play the new games and none of the old ones. It's suppose to have two cd trays, one for xbox, one for PS1/PS2.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's way too overpriced in my opinion. Until they lower the price to $150 or less I refuse to buy one. I mostly play games on my PC anyways so I guess buying a PSP would be a stupid idea anyways.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hitman132436
i want one really bad i want to trade in my ps2 and all of its gaems and my ps1 games which is like 60 games. should i do it in your oppinion?? so it can play movies? you can only use the discs that are made for it right it doesnt take any others? im sorry im asking 21 questions but I WANT TO KNOW plz

Idk about trading all that in. But once you play it you are hooked. It can play movies that are goin to be sold for $20 a pop or any dvd's you can dl then and convert them and put it on the memory stick. Yes you can only use the UMD disk no others. Get it its worth it

Also Ocelot its worth the money. Its more then just a game boy. Thats the only thing that hidnering sony is that people think its just another protable gaming systems. Its soo much more.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
How much are they (U.S.)?

How much are games?

sounds awesome

new topics

top topics

join