Originally posted by hak3r_13
managerie, i am a Christian and i am skitzophrenic and have often thought about the possibillity that i was demonized and i prayed to God and asked
for help and nothing has changed for . . . . any ideas?
Hi, Mere prayer will not do it for the typical christian. There is a myth out there that Christians cannot be demonized. Wrong. Jesus has
always been a total gentleman and does not intrude where He is not wanted. The reason a demon can still hang around is because of several factors:
1. Previous generations gave him permission and sort of "title" to territory in your life and body. Your own sin also gives territory to such
entities and can only be removed by removing and renouncing those specific practices and break the generational curses that were imposed to these
beings. The questionnaire I filled out revealing all my dirt was quite frank in order for my friend to understand what has happened and what place
has been granted to these things.
2. The spiritual realm is incredibly legalistic in ways that I did not understand before. I verbally gave spiritual authority over my soul and being
to my counselor which gave him power of attorney to act on my behalf.
3. He then had permission to take over, cause demonic entities to "line up", prevent damage to myself or himself in the process, and are forced to
answer questions about where they came from and what permission they have had to be present. I tell you I am a highly educated guy, but as soon as I
had started to answer questions, I started twitching and giving answers that I do not know myself to the questions asked. My own mind was able to
observe what was happening and I was amazed at what was going on. It went against every myth of bring a Christian that I had believed up until that
point. When I would not answer, my friend brought angelic pressure against those beings that refused to provide information until all was known.
The demons, one was "death" (these are not unique names, but deal with their assignment). My friend determined the heirarchy of influence within me
to discover who was in charge.
4. I verbalized my renouncement of those specific acts and practices, generational curses (yes, they can be broken). I also had to think back anc
ask the Lord specifically what Vows I have taken as a result of past hurts. God will help you remember so you can write them down. Many people have
hidden rules they have said openly to themselves where they say" I'll never do this or that again". These are vows taken to avoid future hurts,
but they also place a stake in the ground that says "I will not change from here" and will prevent the person who invokes them from being changed by
the Lord into His own image and retards any further spiritual maturity. I had my share which had to be itemized and renounced. Also, people make
global "bitter root judgements" against people as a result of hurts which also must be renounced.
5. There is no healing without turning with your entire heart and soul to Jesus. This changes you from the inside out. You will not stay the same,
but will be changed further into His image as a person. There is no healing independent of Him.
6. Once the ropes of vows, judgements, sinful practices, generational curses were untied by my own renouncing them, My friend cast them out. I felt
them leave me, pulled out of my chest (at least that's what I felt). They were sent to the feet of Jesus (be careful here) for judgment. There
are beings named Jesus designed to fool the novice at this. The one true name of Jesus to the demonic realm that cannot be confused is "Jesus
Christ of Nazareth who came in the flesh". There is no way to confuse this one. Demons are required to follow commands made by human agents TO
THE LETTER, not the intent, the essence of legalism. This means that if you can have other demons with similar names, you can send a demon to another
demo without knowing it and that one is still in play.
Most are confused by the the concept of following to the letter of the law, not the intent of the law.
You see, it is a process that took a little time, but was quite successful.
There is hope here. Not every one knows how to do this.
The best books I have read on this are:
1. Defeating Dark Angels, by Charles H. Kraft
2. I Give You Authority, by Charles H. Kraft
3. The Rules of Engagement, by Charles H. Kraft and David M. Debord
Thin book, but a great read to understand the legalism involved here.
4. Deep Wounds, Deep Healing, by Charles H. Kraft
These books will truly help you understand what is going on here better than I can tell you here. If there was a way for us to confidentially get in
touch without telling the world here, I can put you in touch with people who have trained with Charles Kraft on these issues to learn the authority
that Jesus gave us to act has his Human agents in this war. I don't know how to do that without putting at risk to the general scoffer those people
who are the real deal whose trust I have earned.