It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy's 30 year fleet plan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Why cant they?

The terrorists cannot efectively fight their own (muslim) goverments, while they are concentrating What do you think would happen if Izrael is destroyed, what would the Hizballah etc. do?

I think we cleared up that they dont hate the US if they did we would see every US citizen going there executed...
There is no communism there anyhow...

I meant former commie east Europe countries. They don't hate US now, but they considered US as enemy. Many older people still don't like Americans . And the children in schools were really learned to fight against imperialists. I know it, I have learned it too...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
The terrorists cannot efectively fight their own (muslim) goverments, while they are concentrating What do you think would happen if Izrael is destroyed, what would the Hizballah etc. do?

Probably concern themselves ,like parts of HAMAS , on helping the country or makeing it stronger or become like the PIRA, criminal.

I meant former commie east Europe countries. They don't hate US now, but they considered US as enemy.

Wonder why?
Might have had something to do with there "friend" USSR...

Many older people still don't like Americans . And the children in schools were really learned to fight against imperialists. I know it, I have learned it too...

Really?
I wasnt taught jack Cp about fighting, hell I had to find out by myself what kind of military there was...

<< 1  2   >>

join