It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret underground Iranian enrichment facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Jafarzadeh said the enrichment work was linked to "Iran's secret nuclear weapons program." in a phone call.

reuters.myway.com...

He gives more proof to use as fuel for an invasion...

An Iranian exile accused Tehran on Thursday of secretly purifying uranium for use in nuclear weapons at a recently-constructed underground facility at a military complex called Parchin. "Iran has completed an underground tunnel-like facility in Parchin, which is now engaged in laser enrichment," said Alireza Jafarzadeh, an Iranian exile who has reported accurately in the past about hidden atomic facilities in Iran.

It seems that he is erevealing the location of a secret underground base that is bineg used for nuclear weapons research. IAEA said it will follow this up and offered some histroy with Iran, and this area...

Iran has been reluctant to allow inspectors from the IAEA into Parchin, which lies some 30 km (19 miles) southeast of Tehran. Earlier this year Iran permitted limited inspections at the site but refused to allow them to return when the agency requested a follow-up inspection.

and there is musch doubt, but didn't Iraq first start wih inspector problems,

Iran denies wanting weapons and insists its nuclear ambitions are limited to the peaceful generation of electricity. The IAEA has found no compelling evidence that Iran has a weapons program, but agency inspectors say they are not convinced Iran has declared all of its nuclear facilities.

This is becoming likea Lethal Weapon sequel, same plot, new bad guys.....

except this is the brink of a new conflict for WW3.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm honestly most interested in the public's reaction to this.

Will they lap it up like the build up to Iraq? Or will people realize they are being fed the *SAME* line again?!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
I'm honestly most interested in the public's reaction to this.

Will they lap it up like the build up to Iraq? Or will people realize they are being fed the *SAME* line again?!

if your the 56million americans then yes

i find it funny how they come up with this
out of thin air every single time

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So, do you guys think its impossible for Iran to build underground facilities to house nuclear material?

Why do you say its a line? Do you know they don't have the technology to accomplish this? You work in Iran and know this stuff is not true?

What would people (or the Government) said that would be different if Iran DID have these facilities that would make it not a "line"?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
Why do you say its a line?

Were you asleep during the buildup to the war in Iraq?

These are the same kind of claims that were made to the public to justify the invasion of Iraq.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by negativenihil]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
But those claims are now bieng justified with the new ifo about Syria and WMD's from Iran.

I do find it funny that it is the same script, but I also beleive it is true. I am sure there is satellite imagery or pics from a high fly over somewhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
But those claims are now bieng justified with the new ifo about Syria and WMD's from Iran.

I've yet to see any hard evidence against Iran or Syria. Seems like every item in the news is either "US says Iran/Syria has WMD" followed by a "Iran/Syria continues to deny having WMD" over and over and over.

If you've got some urls, i'd love to see them.

Unless the general American public buys this song and dance again, The White House and Co. will have to work real hard to sell this war.

top topics

join