It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Very Wierd... 1 word led me to Lady V

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was sitting here behind my pc and thought to type the word "castlebury"in my yahoo search bar. Well I did, it brought up a few results but this one about Canada caught my eye so I opened it up.

After reading about this quaint little cottage overlooking the see I noticed the name "Lady V" its shows a picture of her. She is also an esquiste artists as most of the artwork in the Camelot cottage was done by her.

Could this be our very own "ATS" Lady V

just found it strange that I came across that by typing a word that was calling to me.

Here is the Link:

www.castleburycottage.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
external image
This is the Lady V from the site. Its not Poster Lady V. Her photo is available somewhere in this thread here
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nygdan

Well even if this isnt her what are the chances of me typing a word like "Castlebury" and coming up with Lady V. I found this a strange coincidence...

Go on, waiting for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Nygdan

... I found this a strange coincidence...

or synchronicity perhaps??

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The chances are pretty good, considering that there is a page about castlebury and a woman named lady v, no?

heh heh.

Actually, the fact that there are two 'lady v's is strange enough, no? Perhaps it has meaning in a particular community? Notice that the renaissance faire-hippy is dressed in a way similar to lady v's usual avatar, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the Lady V had been to her fair share of renaissance fairs. So perhaps the name is something that comes out of a similar context.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No...that's not me.... here's a pic of me....I'm half NA half Italian..much darker..... I always wanted to be blond and light though, well, when I was young anyway...

My name comes from my Coven name..."The Lady Vatrovia"..."LadyV"

If you googled the name you most likely came up with several of my sites as well as a stupid sex pill that is named LadyV
for some reason. Why someone would name a pill that, I have no idea
Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway......

[edit on 3/25/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you type "Pisky" in Google Images, you get photos of a woman from the Slovak Republic.

Needless to say, I am neither a woman, neither am I in the Slovak Republic

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
No...that's not me.... here's a pic of me....I'm half NA half Italian..much darker..... I always wanted to be blond and light though, well, when I was young anyway...

My name comes from my Coven name..."The Lady Vatrovia"..."LadyV"

If you googled the name you most likely came up with several of my sites as well as a stupid sex pill that is named LadyV
for some reason. Why someone would name a pill that, I have no idea
Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway......

awsome picture/...very good looking ......i dont ahve pictures of me, and you all should consider yourselves happy about that...lol

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
awsome picture/...very good looking ......i dont ahve pictures of me, and you all should consider yourselves happy about that...lol

You mean you're not the little kitten in the batsuit ?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You mean you're not the little kitten in the batsuit ?

lol..im neither the litle kitty in the bat suit, nor the hot cat in the tight leather pants, im usually more like the kitty with her face in the plate...hehehehe...but every morning i look at a mirror and tell myself..."DAMN your hot !!!! " ...than i wash my face and wake up to ...well...reality.....lol

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Every morning I look at the bathroom mirror and see ...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
aaawwwww...your so blessed.... what lovelly pisky dimples you have !!!!

top topics

join