It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the Flatwoods Monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am assuming you all know about the famous Flatwoods Monster of West Virginia. Well if you dont' please refer to the site below

Flatwoods Monster -- The Monster

I recently went to a paranormal conference featuring writer/illustrator Frank Feschino Jr. (author of The Baxton County Monster: The Cover-Up of the Flatwoods Monster Revealed which is documents the starnge starnge phenomenon known as the Flatwoods Monster) who talked about the Flatwoods Monster. Basically he believes that the monster was really a space probe due to its metallic features. He also briefly talked about an incident taking place the night after the Flatwoods Monster incident. That incident involved a family of three (father, mother, and their child) and the father's encounter with a strange REPTILLIAN creature with the same lower body features as the Flatwood Monster. So was this reptillian creature the same as the Flatwoods Monster? And in case you were wondering where the reptillian was sighted it was in Frametown, West Virginia on September 13, 1952. What is your opinion on the matter?

Note: I am not implying that a sinister and thoroughly evil Reptillian race is indeed controlling all major global events right this very instant. I am merely stating what was seen by a father and his family.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i have never heard of this and its pretty intresting sence i live in virgina. i don't think it was a space probe but the pictiures of it make it look like it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeboiabe
i have never heard of this and its pretty intresting sence i live in virgina. i don't think it was a space probe but the pictiures of it make it look like it is.

Well if not a space probe I sure think it has to be something metallic especially since learning about the Frametown incident.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This case always intrigued me because of the type of entity described by the witnesses. A half-robot half-alien entity is not very common in the standards of ufology.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
This case always intrigued me because of the type of entity described by the witnesses. A half-robot half-alien entity is not very common in the standards of ufology.

exactly why i think it might have been a government project instead of an alien

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeboiabe

Originally posted by Musclor

exactly why i think it might have been a government project instead of an alien

I dunno. There is also the pulsing classic ovoid ufo which is, contrary to the entity, very common. Don't forget this story happened in 1952, which for me is too early for this to be government related.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe there was something of government secrecy and that was their weapon.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Born

Additional Thread
flatwoods monster

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by homeboiabe

We have a file on the Flatwoods monster. It was in Sutton West Virginia. The "it" was about 3 metres or 9 feet talk and emitted at the family involved a sort of mustard gas as they used in WW1. I will get more on this as I just looked all of this up in our data base.
Shannon.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Yep, that is the very drawing of the creature that we have here in OZ.
Shannon

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by Born

Additional Thread
flatwoods monster

Since OP is banned and the other thread is current and active...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join