It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old -1992-info on exotic technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have scanned written text from a 1992 magazine into my picture file. I think it may interest some forum members, but I don't know how to post them. I'm anything but a whiz at computers! There are six, all over 100kbs. Any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elider
I have scanned written text from a 1992 magazine into my picture file. I think it may interest some forum members, but I don't know how to post them. I'm anything but a whiz at computers! There are six, all over 100kbs. Any suggestions?

There are a number of free photo sites you can put them up on, but if you want to email them to me I can stick them on my webserver and post links here if thats easier for you.

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
go to a free image hosting site like

www.picshost.info... or www.imageshack.us and upload the pictures. Make sure you copy the links to the hosted pics. Come back to this thread and use the insert an image button, paste the link and they should be veiwable here.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok, thanks Elider.

These are pretty big, and are probably best if you downloaded them or opened them in a browser window by themselves, so I shall only post links rather than inserted images.

Page 1
Page 2

Please note that the usage and posting of these pages IS covered under fairuse as we are not reproducing the entire magazine, but using this one article as a reference. I know, I just checked

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the quality of the scans--I told you I'm not good at this. I hope this is some value to members. Thanks again richardprice !!

new topics

top topics

join