It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is indeed not Iraq - And arrogance has always led to the fall of the greatest empires...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1

Originally posted by devilwasp
Every country is a threat to the rest of the world...
It would also be much easier for them to gain a nuke from brazil and get it to the US with ease.....

Every one is always out to get the usa huh? Paranoid schitzophrenia on a national scale !

Perhaps that's because we know we have our due coming?Guilty consceience?

No its called reality. Realities of 9/11 that I saw from my own backyard. Your arrogance is becoming more and more potent.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
Your theoriess are totally conspiratal and thus fit well within the borders of this site. However I do not agree with one of your ideas and also respect the opinions of all as I do not set out to insult others. Dont insult my intelligence I`ve seen more maps then the almanac.

They are NOT conspiratorial! The project for a new AMerican Century is a think tank which includes Dick cheney as one of it's past members.

www.newamericancentury.org...

I do not mean to insult your intelligence but Is eriously suggest you go read from the link I posted.

There are numerous members of our current administration that helped draft their statement of principles.

We DO plan on contolling the world. Not in the sense with soldiers eveywhere at once. But economically! Look at my avatar. That is an actual government logo. The all seeing eye from the dollar with it's gaze on teh globe. The agency is DARPA. Look it up, if you don't believe me.

Just because someone suggest what is actually going on behind the screens does not make it conspiratorial. Or do you honestly think they are telling you the truth on the news?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Every country is a threat to the rest of the world...
It would also be much easier for them to gain a nuke from brazil and get it to the US with ease.....

Every one is always out to get the usa huh? Paranoid schitzophrenia on a national scale !

Perhaps that's because we know we have our due coming?Guilty consceience?

No its called reality. Realities of 9/11 that I saw from my own backyard. Your arrogance is becoming more and more potent.

Oh god if I hear 9/11 one more time I am going to puke.boo-hoo-hoo.

Look at recorded stock transactions for the entire week leading up to, including the previous couple of days. 9-11 is another pearl harbor. The government knew about it, and it galvinized an ignorant public's support for war

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Is the UK out to get you?
No, is france?
No, is germany?
No, is isreal?
No, is japan?
No, etc
No, etc...
Only the countries you have anoyed are attacking you....no one else..
The reality of 9/11 was a bad call...not a lack of defense.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If Iran steps a bit out of line and uses a nuclear weapon or threatens to use one, all this "we care about civilians" BS will fly out the window and you'll get some of these flying at you with your name on them Siroos:

Personally, I'd like to see it happen. It'd make a few nights of great television news.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
If Iran steps a bit out of line and uses a nuclear weapon or threatens to use one, all this "we care about civilians" BS will fly out the window and you'll get some of these flying at you with your name on them Siroos

Agreed and this is how it should be, you cannot threaten with Nuclear weapons without expecting a reaction.

Personally, I'd like to see it happen. It'd make a few nights of great television news.

...yep, thats a pretty mest up statment right there! hahahaa

link   

Oh god if I hear 9/11 one more time I am going to puke.boo-hoo-hoo.

Boo hoo? Now you are bordering on the depths of total insanity. Listen to me you arrogant bafoon, I new people that died on that day, I am here in the heart of it all. Your attempts to lessen the reality are sickening. If you have no regard for human life then mabe you should take up arms and join the terrorists. I am done, totally done debating with YOU! 9/11 touched me quite personally and I refuse to debate with such total arrogance.

link   
You'd like to see millions dead?
....Thats just sick...please tell me it was a joke...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No the sad thing is. Most Americans do feel that way.

As long as we don't pay 3 dollars for gas, we don't care who has to die. Hell we have NASCAR to watch.

Get-Er-Done!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well unless you want to pay 6-8 bucks a gallon like Europe things must get done. Just like Larry the Cable guy Get-Er-Done.
But I think if Iran attacks our troops in the region without any warring like the Japs did they will have the nukes my taxes pay for raining down on them.

This is what using a nuclear weapon against the U.S. brings.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Boo hoo? Now you are bordering on the depths of total insanity. Listen to me you arrogant bafoon, I new people that died on that day, I am here in the heart of it all. Your attempts to lessen the reality are sickening. If you have no regard for human life then mabe you should take up arms and join the terrorists. I am done, totally done debating with YOU! 9/11 touched me quite personally and I refuse to debate with such total arrogance.

You obviously are incapable of debate.

Of course the loss of life is a great tragedy. However you must realize that we as a nation are responsible for ten times that much calamity. We are responsible for 100 times that in Iraq alone!

We were founded by the theft of land from an indigenous peoples. WE were built on the backs of slaves from another land. We have maintained our global superiority through economic superiority which derives from arms trades.

You reap what you sow my friend.

And by hisory's count America is long over due!

Sad fact is most of our country is just as ignorant as you, and fails to realize the cold hard facts, so there is probably no hope.

All nations rise all nations fall. Do your history and you will find startling similarities between our current society and many of history's failed nations.
Nothing you can do or think or say is going to stop it!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Well unless you want to pay 6-8 bucks a gallon like Europe things must get done. Just like Larry the Cable guy Get-Er-Done.

Whats wrong with our price of gas?
We seem to work fine with it...

But I think if Iran attacks our troops in the region without any warring like the Japs did they will have the nukes my taxes pay for raining down on them.

what?
So the US can blow up who they want but iranians cant?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Well unless you want to pay 6-8 bucks a gallon like Europe things must get done.

See at least you are being honest, and can see what's really going on!

You realize that America must do this if we are to survive. I never doubt that! No matter how f'd up it is. But I aint gonna whine about the repercussions either.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Devilwasp I only said if they attack us like the Japs did. If they just attack our troops with no warning or declaration of war, then yes we will literaly blow them up.

Hey if its either my A or theirs well you know which A I'm picking to save.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos

Originally posted by Yorga

No, actually I don't have to stay awake at nights to think up long impressive words - Plenty of people have already done that for me since the history of U.S. agression on our planet is quite extensive. And as for your childish remarks "Iran vs USA - USA wins" let me remind you that this is no soccer game. We're talking about war, and war means that people die - people like your mum and dad, if you have any, and lives are shattered. I don't blame you for having the mentality of blood-thirsty barbarian - It's not directly your fault that your TV airs "Wrestling" shows where both the "wrestlers" and the audience behaves like the worst unvivilized and barbarian creatures. Watching shows like that and other shows like Jerry Springer as well as movies like Rambo will take it toll on any psyche eventually. I guess this is what has happened to you and quite a few other Americans who voted for the clown Bush and his zionist/evangelic alliance of criminals and crooks.

When you start bringing peoples "mum and dad" - "if you have any" into the mix, let me ask a question...are you an adult? I don't think you are. Nuff said.

Chief

...let me see your war face!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Devilwasp I only said if they attack us like the Japs did. If they just attack our troops with no warning or declaration of war, then yes we will literaly blow them up.

Hey if its either my A or theirs well you know which A I'm picking to save.

Firstly I think thats a bit idiotc to say that attacking unannouced is bad since its one of the militaries first rules of attack, also if you blow them up you probably would get your gov impeached and have much civil unrest..

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

As long as we don't pay 3 dollars for gas, we don't care who has to die. Hell we have NASCAR to watch.

Get-Er-Done!

Guess things are different on your part of the country, because nearly 100% of American famlies or friends that i know, do care about death and who is involved. I for sure don't wan't to see anyone die so that i might save 2-3 bucks at the gas tank, and i must dissagree that the average joe even wishes it. The average american is a good hearted, kind person wishing for a peaceful life and frowns upon death. Most of us have a humane conscience.

You guys locked in this debate have some great points, but just thought i would add my two cents to the image of the average american which i think is misunderstood by many.

Carburetor

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Carburetor

Get-Er-Done!

Guess things are different on your part of the country, because nearly 100% of American famlies or friends that i know, do care about death and who is involved. I for sure don't wan't to see anyone die so that i might save 2-3 bucks at the gas tank, and i must dissagree that the average joe even wishes it. The average american is a good hearted, kind person wishing for a peaceful life and frowns upon death. Most of us have a humane conscience.

You guys locked in this debate have some great points, but just thought i would add my two cents to the image of the average american which i think is misunderstood by many.

Carburetor

O.k O.k so I am being a bit over the top.I live in California, and the majority of people out here are against the war, and U.S aggression. I don't mean to paint all americans like hicks but hey, Bush got elected huh? We do got our share.

But you can't deny there are alot of people who seriously think we have a reason to, and should continue to bomb the living crap out of other people.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

We were founded by the theft of land from an indigenous peoples.

I guess we were the first to steal land, huh? And by indigenous peoples you mean the ones that grew here naturally from the ground like trees, or the ones that walked here from Asia? I guess the "I saw it first" rule has been in effect since the dawn of time? Tell that to all the other creatures that live on earth, the ones that have to steal from those weaker from time to time in order to survive. It's funny how some people think humans, the divine monkeys that we are, are above the laws of nature and should be held to a higher standard than our fellow creatures. It's a good thing you weren't alive back in the times when humans had to steal to survive, you wouldn't have lasted very long. But then again you wouldn't be so spoiled that you would have had the opportunity to sit around and feel sorry for people who were wronged hundreds of years ago.

WE were built on the backs of slaves from another land. We have maintained our global superiority through economic superiority which derives from arms trades.

And we also did not corner either one of those markets, are you saying America invented slave labor and arms trading?

You reap what you sow my friend.

Well then, there should be alot of reaping going on around the world.

And by hisory's count America is long over due!

You almost seem excited about that, you must be very young.

Sad fact is most of our country is just as ignorant as you, and fails to realize the cold hard facts, so there is probably no hope.

Ignorant as in believing that other than the evil, murderous country in which you safely and snuggly reside, the rest of the world is "sugar and spice and everything nice"?

All nations rise all nations fall. Do your history and you will find startling similarities between our current society and many of history's failed nations.
Nothing you can do or think or say is going to stop it!

*golf clap*

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

But you can't deny there are alot of people who seriously think we have a reason to, and should continue to bomb the living crap out of other people.

I agree,...I cannot deny that there are alot that wish it. But i think most who wish it believe it is for the right cause. And will apply to the right targets, and minimize innocent people. Even those that support the war, don't want to see innocent families killed in the crossfire.

It also cannot be denied by any informed government that a nuclear armed Iran doesn't pose any threat to the international community. Not that im ready to support a war with Iran, but there is significant information supporting both sides of this nuclear issue with Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join