It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's a HARRP installation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i was just wondering what HARRP is. if anyone could fill me in about it that would be good.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadman
i was just wondering what HARRP is. if anyone could fill me in about it that would be good.

Here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

-B.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
HAARP has been well discussed on this board, I would suggest searching the threads for HAARP. Also there is a good section on HAARP on the main page.

Here are a couple good threads on HAARP so far...

And for the latest on what is really happening with HAAARP in the real world, check this thread...

As far as I am aware, there are at least 4 HAARP facilities in the US, and there is possibly more. These include Gakona Alaska (although there is evidence that Gakona is actually a decoy and the main facility is further north), Montauk Point, Camp Hero, NY (the original test bed, although apparently a new facility has been constructed there), Fort Mead Maryland (the ULF submarine communication system has been converted to act as a HAARP array), and a brand new facility currently under construction underground in Colorado, about 90 miles from NORAD.

In addition, it has been rumored that a program exists for the nationwide network of cellphone towers to be "hotwired" in times of crisis to act as a giant nationwide antenna array.

Besides the US, HAARP or scalar capabilities are known or suspected in the UK, Australia, Japan, Russia, Israel, South Africa, China, and possibly North Korea.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by deadman

HARRP stands for High frequency Atmaspheric Aurora Reasearch Project go to you tube and type in HAARP and whatch some of the clipps You can also look up information on Nikola Tesla and some of his inventions and discoveries on google its alot of reading but believe me it will fill you in on every thing since WWI and WWII hey also google search on Isanhower speach warning on Educational Reasearch Complex and Millitary Reasearch complex. Let me just put it this way if Nikola Tesla new what some of his invensions and discoveries were being used for he'd roll over in his grave. Hey you can contact me at [email protected] if you want to talk more about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A Harp is a stringed instrument which has the plane of its strings positioned perpendicular to the soundboard.

new topics

top topics

join