It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masons are what???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
hrm i have heard they are very ellitist well the only way to find out is join i dont know weather i can b bothered now though

If you think becoming a member is a "bother" please don't try. We don't want you.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
what is every body eating in their wheaties or is it in the poland spring water .
i dont watch television,but if i did,i would quit the soaps and comedy and tune in here instead.

what leval are we all on now?hmmm

just off the phone with an accomplished,prominent friend,she invited me to a forum..with an inspirational pyschologist...not the word i was looking for,though it works,its about ourselves,what we want,how to move on etc..

she said one man became a budhist priest...she herself allways was a singer and piano player..though she changed one word that she used from this forum
.and then she really became a singer/piano player..she carried herself as one and excelled.
i think perhaps you masons and liars too..should try this,perhaps you will become that much better of a liar or a mason..maybe we can all become more unambiguous
and really get down to business here..
i am not learning anything important..other than amusement and its a waste of precious time.

perhaps the forum will help you unlock secrets of yourself..
perhaps its just brainwash or a big lie.
go with an open mind and take everything with a grain of salt,leave the drugs and drama control at home..
merrilly merrilly merrily

sjk

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
RE Answer to Senrak ....... I am not getting into an argument with you that is not my intention here , all i did was to report the facts of what the Masons did to my father . I thought this was an open forum where anyone could speak freely without getting bashed by Masonic propagander . The fact that you got so aggressive must mean that i hit a raw nerve somewhere , what are you doing on a conspiracy site anyway your bound to get upset when people talk about Masonic topics . Thank you for talking to me but this will be our last communication .

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If a woman had a sex change, can she/he become a Mason?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjk
RE Answer to Senrak ....... I am not getting into an argument with you that is not my intention here , all i did was to report the facts of what the Masons did to my father . I thought this was an open forum where anyone could speak freely without getting bashed by Masonic propagander . The fact that you got so aggressive must mean that i hit a raw nerve somewhere , what are you doing on a conspiracy site anyway your bound to get upset when people talk about Masonic topics . Thank you for talking to me but this will be our last communication .

Let me get this straight....you said:

"RE Masons are what . Not just a boys club thats for sure , let me tell you of my own experiance . My father was a serving policeman for 35yrs but he never got above the rank of sargent , even though one year he got 100% in his inspectors exam his superiors choose the next candidate down who only got 75% .Was this because the candidate chosen was a known mason whereas my father declined to join because of his religious beliefs at the time . My belief is that they look after thiere own . Hope this helps."

I responded and said if this really happened, it should not have because that's NOT what Masonry is about...and now you're mad at me and going to pick up your proverbial toys and go home?

I'm not sure how I offended you but that's not what I intended. Sorry you're so sensitive.

Would it help if I lied and said "Oh, you're right! Masons do that sort of thing!" ????

I wouldn't do that because, like I said, Masonry is not supposed to be "used" that way by the members. Personally I'm inclined to believe that there could be more to the story (there are ALWAYS two sides to a story) but since you're mad at me I guess it doesn't matter.

[shrug]

[edit on 29-3-2005 by senrak]

sjk

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
RE Answer to Senrak ............... Ok one last time we are naver going to understand each other because we have opposing views , so tell me what is your take on the Masons is it just a club for the boys or do you wield any influence be honest i would like to learn from a Mason himself , honestly i am interested . If you are just a harmless fraternity why are so many people against you , or is it just a select few who really know what is going on and the rest are kept in ignorance . I am on this site to learn so please enlighten me . Yours Respectfully SJK

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjk
RE Answer to Senrak ............... Ok one last time we are naver going to understand each other because we have opposing views , so tell me what is your take on the Masons is it just a club for the boys or do you wield any influence be honest i would like to learn from a Mason himself , honestly i am interested . If you are just a harmless fraternity why are so many people against you , or is it just a select few who really know what is going on and the rest are kept in ignorance . I am on this site to learn so please enlighten me .

There's many people against masonry because of several reasons. The major one include a popular hoax from the 1800s, the Catholic Church, and the old anti-masonic political party. It's the most misunderstood organization in the world. All it is IS A FRATERNITY that teaches it's members how to be better men by being charitable. What's so sinister about that? It's lessons are conveyed through the use of rituals and symbolism, and that's really the only secrets that masons have (other than individual lodge business such as finances). There's no such thing as masonic involvement in a NWO because there's no such thing as an NWO, period.

There has never been ANY conclusive evidence for ANY of the claims against masonry, and the only reason so many people believe it is because, up until now, masons have always kept silent and just let people believe what they want. Just look at where that got the organization. If you can find any evidence of any claims, I'd love for you to present them. On the other hand, there's TONS of evidence of masonic involvement in charities and community service, hospitals that treat kids for free, and homes for the elderly.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjk
RE Answer to Senrak ............... Ok one last time we are naver going to understand each other because we have opposing views , so tell me what is your take on the Masons is it just a club for the boys or do you wield any influence be honest i would like to learn from a Mason himself , honestly i am interested . If you are just a harmless fraternity why are so many people against you , or is it just a select few who really know what is going on and the rest are kept in ignorance . I am on this site to learn so please enlighten me . Yours Respectfully SJK

What Sebatwerk says pretty much sums it up. We're a fraternal society, not a subversive organization. That's not to say that some members haven't used their membership in the wrong way. We are, after all, only human....but that's not what Masonry itself is about.

There have been attacks for a number of reasons...the biggest underlying reason is that people fear what they don't understand...and Masonry claims to have "secrets" so some people assume that it must be BAD, otherwise we wouldn't keep it secret. Truth is, the only REAL secret about Masonry is the one it tries to give to the world....the Brotherhood of all mankind and the fatherhood of the Almighty Creator (whatever you perceive him to be) That's another problem many religious fanatics have had....we DO require that you believe in God....we do NOT tell you what to believe about Him. Fundamentalist Christians are particularly terrified of such a stance. A closed mind is a scarey thing....

And before he jumps in here and starts his rhetoric (as I KNOW he will) Freemasons do NOT try to drug people and make them join the lodge, nor do they give laxatives to the family pet or destroy toilets of those who don't want to join. All three of those claims are utterly ridiculous, yet Mr. Necros keeps making them....and we keep making fun of him for doing it.

Regards,

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjk
RE Answer to Senrak ............... Ok one last time we are naver going to understand each other because we have opposing views , so tell me what is your take on the Masons is it just a club for the boys or do you wield any influence be honest i would like to learn from a Mason himself , honestly i am interested . If you are just a harmless fraternity why are so many people against you , or is it just a select few who really know what is going on and the rest are kept in ignorance . I am on this site to learn so please enlighten me .

What exactly IS your view on the masons? Why do you have these views? Have you had any personal experience with Freemasonry? What was it?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Just back from the reptilian home planet, and I see things haven't changed a bit. For those who doubt the esteemed MrNECROS and his claim of lavatory mayhem, I humbly submit this BDA (that would be "Bomb Damage Assessment" to those who deign to frequent the Weaponry Forum) surveillance; a rather nice job, with all the hallmarks of the most bitter pill (dancing of course), AlexKennedy. That darn Canadian sure does know how to put a "crimp in the crapper."

*image snipped*

Death to porcelain!

Ah, my favorite sharp-witted simian! Good to see you back, my friend! We were beginning to wonder about you... I trust your trip to the homeworld went well. Did you happen to bring home any of that "Blood of the Innocent Merlot" Alex raved about? Speaking of Alex, he has been MIA for a long time as well. Well I'm still waiting but perhaps by the time there is another pilgrimage I will be eligible for passage.

Anyways, I'm glad to see you back! Let the comic relief commence!!!

[edit on 3/29/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

hrm i have heard they are very ellitist well the only way to find out is join i dont know weather i can b bothered now though

If you think becoming a member is a "bother" please don't try. We don't want you.

awww u hurt my feelings

its people like you that make masons have a bad name lol

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

awww u hurt my feelings

Before you insult anyone, you need to understand something. Masonry isn't a burden, it's not a bother, and it's not a waste of time. It's a priviledge who's member's feel extremely fortunate to be a part of. Members make the utmost effort in their masonic careers because the rewards are infinite. It's an organization that HUMBLES it's members, shows them that there are greater things in life than what they currently know. So I agree with Senrak when he says that masonry is not interested in anybody who feels "bothered" by joining it. Only those who truly appreciate it for what it is.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Before you insult anyone, you need to understand something. Masonry isn't a burden, it's not a bother, and it's not a waste of time. It's a priviledge who's member's feel extremely fortunate to be a part of. Members make the utmost effort in their masonic careers because the rewards are infinite. It's an organization that HUMBLES it's members, shows them that there are greater things in life than what they currently know. So I agree with Senrak when he says that masonry is not interested in anybody who feels "bothered" by joining it. Only those who truly appreciate it for what it is.

Well said, my good man. I agree completely. If it's a bother or if you even have to think twice about it once you get to the point where you are ready to take the first step, then, at least for now, it's probably not for you. The first place you know you are a Mason is in your heart, and is CERTAINLY is not a bother. Does it take time? Yes. Do you have to be committed? Yes. Do you have to "put in work"? Yes. The point is that you must want to do it within yourself, and you must be prepared to make the sacrifices (you know what I mean, you silly trolls
) and make the effort to be a good Mason. Remember, you should not ask yourself what Masonry can do for you; You should ask what you can do for Masonry. You only get out what you put in, and if it's a bother, you shouldn't bother. Get it?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

awww u hurt my feelings

Why? Because I told the truth? You refer to Freemasonry as a "bother" like it's not worthy of your time. If that's the case, I simply said "We don't want you" (Meaning people with that type of attitude in general) ...and we don't. Plain and simple.

I hardly see how that makes me give Masons a bad name. I believe the vast majority of Masons would agree with me.

But whatever you want to think. If you're not mature enough to follow a thread and discuss it without getting defensive over nothing you really shouldn't post either.

How's THAT for hurting your feelings.....

[edit on 29-3-2005 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ok, ok i see your point if i can work on my dedication i might join i apologize for my ignorance i thought u were trying to insult me

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

ok, ok i see your point if i can work on my dedication i might join i apologize for my ignorance i thought u were trying to insult me

Nah nobody was tryinng to insult you, your statement just came off as being slightly arrogant, ya know? As masons, we LOVE our fraternity. Your statements made you sound like it was not worthy of your time right now. Anyways, no hard feelings. I'm sure Senrak will tell you the same thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Nah nobody was tryinng to insult you, your statement just came off as being slightly arrogant, ya know? As masons, we LOVE our fraternity. Your statements made you sound like it was not worthy of your time right now. Anyways, no hard feelings. I'm sure Senrak will tell you the same thing.

Absolutely. Several of us here who are Masons (and at least one who isn't yet, but respects the fraternity) tend to be a bit passionate about Freemasonry. Especially when the regular trolls attack it and spread lies. We try to keep the truth in the front so the unwary aren't mislead by them.

Regards

sjk

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
RE Answer to Masons........... Thankyou to all who answered me espescially Senrak you come across as being genuine and answered most of my questions promptly , unfortunatley i do belive in a NWO that is behind most conspiracy theories as i have read thousands of pages over 10yrs of study allthough i am far from an expert im not exactly a novice either . Where Masons fit into all this i am not sure my mind has yet to be made up , but i can honestly say that up to this date you have been polite and courtious to me and unless you are fantastic disinformationalists honest too . I thankyou once again but as you do not believe in the NWO i have nothing else to say . Yours Respectfully SJK

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i now understand it is a way of life thankyou for all the links i will look more into it and see if it is somthing for me

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join