It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

masons are what???

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
==joke---
first off , you must be a high degree disinformationalists, that is OBVIOUSLY A GOBLIN HOLDING A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE!!! personally i find your statement a closet phobia of trolls.
---===
ok seriously now, what is the motive of mason-slanderers? are we witnessing the continuation of century old party politics (dont answer that second rhetorical question, go for the first).




posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Be serious...this is a secret society, if making a complaint against the Freemasons was that easy then I don't think we'd have all the antics in the UK over just getting them to admit membership.

Even if I did list names addresses and phone numbers they would be immediatally removed due to legal constraints and I'd probably get an immediate and permenant ban.

Is that correct Brother Intrepid?


If it really happened, then you could be more specific than simply "Freemasons kidnapped and drugged me". Freemasons from which country, state, jurisdiction? Which body of masonry? Were they scottish rite masons, or simply blue lodge masons? Templars? Don't worry, I know you're full of it. I'm just trying to make a point.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
MrNecros you claim that you were drugged to join the masons. then aswer these questions!! Did you go to a Mason at a nearby lodge and ask them what they do as a Mason? Did that Mason ever tell you that you have to do exactly what you are told or we are going to hurt you?

Also tells us what you wore in your meetings? All Masonic related organiztions have a symbol of the office they hold. tell us a few of the names of the offices in "your" organiztion?

We all know that you are a lost cause because if you had any leg to stand on you would answer the questions and not just talk about things you dont know anything about.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It is becoming obvious that Mr Necross is showing signs of extreme paranoia. He will never accept that the Freemasons do not drug people and destroy toilets. Freemasons do not do these things. Mr Necross has never been able to give proof about these alleged crimes against him.

As Mr Necross sees life the Freemasons are in all levels of society and have vast power. From his point of view they are all powerful and beyond control. He has never been able to prove this with any proof that would stand up in a court of law.

The sad facts of life are that Mr Necross is living in a fantasy of self delusion in which he believes that he is being persecuted by the Freemasons. When anything bad happens in his life he blames the Freemasons. LOL

On a lighter point I think that I would beware of the Order of the Eastern Star as they are an order where many of the members are over 65 years old. Perhaps, it was that 'sinister' order that gave him drugs and tried to control his mind. I feel sorry for Mr Necross as he is in need of help given the eccentric beliefs that he has.

Bro Gerard senior member of the order of Masonic disinformation, senior architect of destroyed toilets etc etc etc

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Gerard]


[edit on 28-3-2005 by Gerard]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hey Bro. Gerard I am a member of OES and I think that MrNecros was drugged back in the 60's and fried his brain so much that the first thing he read about Masons is the only thing that he believes and when Brothers and Sisters of the Masonic Family tell him that we dont do those things and tell him what we actually we are the liers and the brain washed ones.

All I know is that at a meeting this month we suspended a member for lying on his application and to the members of the organization about the rank he recieved in the military. (he was telling everyone that he was an officer when he was only an enlisted man)



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobie Girl
Hey Bro. Gerard I am a member of OES and I think that MrNecros was drugged back in the 60's and fried his brain so much that the first thing he read about Masons is the only thing that he believes and when Brothers and Sisters of the Masonic Family tell him that we dont do those things and tell him what we actually we are the liers and the brain washed ones.


Do you know who were the evil people who gave him drugs and destroyed his toilet?

Bro Gerard



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It must be the voices in his head telling him to do it and when he becomes himself for a few minutes he believes that we did it to him. All i know is that I was raised to hang out with people who do NOT use drugs or do anything harmful to others.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Well then you're in the wrong forum - go moderate at Masonic Info or somewhere else.

In case you haven't read anything I've posted, I'll spell it out for you.

I was ritually abused by these nutbars for nearly 6 months before they finally gave up then spent the next 3 years relentlessly pursuing me, attempting to pretty much ruin my entire life.
The reason I disagree with their BS about being some jolly old bunch of guys who just do charity work is because I know first hand that it is a lie.

This is not because I've read a couple of books and browsed a few websites - it's actually happened to me.

Do you understand this?

They do NOT provide concrete "back-up" info other than laughing loudly and slapping each others backs, none of it "makes sense" at all.

Why do you think they dominate a "Secret Society" forum - heck they may as well ignore it if its all bunk?

Anyway just because you are here I'm going to ask "the question"
Are you a liar, a coward and a Freemason?
It's really an all in one kind of question isn't it?
And the given answer is always "No" regardless of the truth.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by MrNECROS]


Let me get this straight Mrs. Necros.....THESE guys "ritually abused" you for "six months" ?????




[ahem]..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!






[edit on 28-3-2005 by senrak]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   


Forgive MrsNECROS, he is still delirious from all the drugs the little old grandma eastern star ladies gave him when they kidnapped him


Was this before or after they blew his toilet? If it was after, the delusion might have resulted from the chemical / powder smoke, or other resultant "effluviam".




Necros is so bitter and angry with Masons that he'd deny ANYTHING. If we say it's Blue, he'll say it's not any color at ALL!

Naw he would tell you that all color is illusion. Especially the swirly ones he sees after the little green pills.

Maybe he took one of Tomothy Leary's classes?

He is a thought Necro's, you can U2U me the Names, dates, locations, and particulars of this much touted 6 month trip of yours and I will most happily
put them in a place NOT subject to the TOS here and give any who want it
access. On the other hand YOU could put them in the same place as you have your much touted book and make them available for all to see.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just back from the reptilian home planet, and I see things haven't changed a bit. For those who doubt the esteemed MrNECROS and his claim of lavatory mayhem, I humbly submit this BDA (that would be "Bomb Damage Assessment" to those who deign to frequent the Weaponry Forum) surveillance; a rather nice job, with all the hallmarks of the most bitter pill (dancing of course), AlexKennedy. That darn Canadian sure does know how to put a "crimp in the crapper."



Death to porcelain!



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Let me get this straight Mrs. Necros.....THESE guys "ritually abused" you for "six months" ?????


Actually, Senrak, I think he said that it was these lovely, blue-haired Eastern Star ladies:



They sure look sinister to me!! Just look at that pentagram on the wall!!!




[edit on 28-3-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Actually, Senrak, I think he said that it was these lovely, blue-haired Eastern Star ladies:
They sure look sinister to me!! Just look at that pentagram on the wall!!!



Yes, the one in red looks particularly forboding. I wonder what they drugged him with....Geritol?


The whole group looks like it might just break out in a . . . .a . . . a..... NAP any minute!



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
wow this post has came on quite far since my last post thanks guys you've gave me a lot to think about

excluding th old ladies lol


[edit on 28-3-2005 by klain]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Just back from the reptilian home planet, and I see things haven't changed a bit. For those who doubt the esteemed MrNECROS and his claim of lavatory mayhem, I humbly submit this BDA (that would be "Bomb Damage Assessment" to those who deign to frequent the Weaponry Forum) surveillance; a rather nice job, with all the hallmarks of the most bitter pill (dancing of course), AlexKennedy. That darn Canadian sure does know how to put a "crimp in the crapper."
Death to porcelain!


Ah, my favorite monkey has returned from his secret mission. I do trust it was a successful one.

I'm glad to FINALLY see proof that Mrs Necros had her toilet vandalized....I was really beginning to doubt her.


sjk

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
RE Masons are what . Not just a boys club thats for sure , let me tell you of my own experiance . My father was a serving policeman for 35yrs but he never got above the rank of sargent , even though one year he got 100% in his inspectors exam his superiors choose the next candidate down who only got 75% .Was this because the candidate chosen was a known mason whereas my father declined to join because of his religious beliefs at the time . My belief is that they look after thiere own . Hope this helps .



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjk
RE Masons are what . Not just a boys club thats for sure , let me tell you of my own experiance . My father was a serving policeman for 35yrs but he never got above the rank of sargent , even though one year he got 100% in his inspectors exam his superiors choose the next candidate down who only got 75% .Was this because the candidate chosen was a known mason whereas my father declined to join because of his religious beliefs at the time . My belief is that they look after thiere own . Hope this helps .


I'm not certain how much it "helps" but you're certainly at leisure to believe this if you like. If it's true that they did this....they shouldn't have. That's NOT what Masonry is about.



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hrm i have heard they are very ellitist well the only way to find out is join i dont know weather i can b bothered now though


sjk

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
RE Senrak Answer ......... This did actually happen mayby the Masons here in UK are not as open as they are elsewhere . It is not my intention to bash anyone here , but to state the facts as i believe them to be . I aknowledge that there is good and bad in everyone , the Masons i have a problem with are those that wield power political or otherwise and who look after their own above everyone else .



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjk
RE Senrak Answer ......... This did actually happen mayby the Masons here in UK are not as open as they are elsewhere . It is not my intention to bash anyone here , but to state the facts as i believe them to be . I aknowledge that there is good and bad in everyone , the Masons i have a problem with are those that wield power political or otherwise and who look after their own above everyone else .


I have a question for you. Do you look after your friends above other people? Would you be inclined to help them before you helped someone else?

I'm not saying that doing this in a professional setting is correct, it's not, but you can't bash someone just because they show preference to someone they know. Everybody looks after their own it's human nature.



[edit on 28-3-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Just back from the reptilian home planet, and I see things haven't changed a bit.


Ah, welcome, MM.

Did you bring the embryo kundabuffer transplants for next month's project?

I trust your stay with the Most Wise and Auspicious Grand Pteradactyl was as hospitable as last time, and that he upped your Triamazikamno quotient.

It is good to be able to finally discuss these agenda items openly, hidden in plain view of trolls and goblins and two-brained beings.





top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join