It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masons are what???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobie Girl
Mr Necros sorry to tell you that the only pepole who can join the Masons are people that are male. the other groups that you are talking about are called the eagles something that my Grandmother was a part of. Also there are other organizations that Women are apart of and one of those thing is called Eastern Star where there are men and women. but do me and all the other people who KNOW what they are talking about inform and answer the questions about an order that you have NO CLUE about.

If the masons were so secretive then why is it that some one is explaining what is going on in a meeting?

You will soon learn to ignore MrNecros.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Women can join in some Lodges, in others they can't.

Necros, you are quite the disinformation guru of Masonry
You really seem to enjoy "stirring the pot", eh???

Masonry is a fraternity. Women cannot join.
The other masonic groups that allow women, co-masonry and Eastern Star are not regular Masonry.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Women can join in some Lodges, in others they can't.

Necros, you are quite the disinformation guru of Masonry
You really seem to enjoy "stirring the pot", eh???

Masonry is a fraternity. Women cannot join.
The other masonic groups that allow women, co-masonry and Eastern Star are not regular Masonry.

Forgive MrsNECROS, he is still delirious from all the drugs the little old grandma eastern star ladies gave him when they kidnapped him

While co-masonry is clandestine, Eastern Star is not simply because it does not pretend to be masonry. It is simply a different organization under the tree of masonic family organizations. There are many such organizations, eastern star being one of the biggest.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
They aren't explaining anything - they are just spreading disinformation.
Sometimes they even admit it here.
Women can join the Scottish Rite in some countries and individual lodges, in others they join masonic groups like Eastern Star.
Albert Pike started adoptive Freemasonry when he inaugerated his girlfriend, Sister Blavatsky was inaurgerated into the scottish Rite as well.

Are you trying to say The Eastern Star isn't a Masonic organisation?
Of course it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Are you trying to say The Eastern Star isn't a Masonic organization?
Of course it is.

The order of the Eastern Star is an order which is not listed as being in amity with the Grand Lodge of Scotland. I suspect that this in the situation with all the other regular Grand Lodges in the World. Regular Freemasonry does not allow for women to be part of the Masonic fraternity.

The OES is an order which allows women to experience a form of Freemasonry in which they are able to carry out the ritual of that order and hold office. I am a member of that order and know that many Freemasons and their spouses take office and jointly hold the chair in that order.It is not strictly a Masonic order and is not recognized as being one.

Bro. Gerard

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So it's "Freemasonry Lite" is it?
Maybe Masonic Lite is a member of it?

Be serious, there is no such thing as "Regular Freemasonry," that's why you guys like to throw around the line so much.
You can always say anything is or isn't a part of "Regular Freemasonry" because all Masonic groups are irregular by definition, all have their own additional initiation rituals and mandates and even the Scottish Rite has some leeway in how you present the rituals.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have a question for you MrNecros, if a Mason said the sky was blue, what colour would you put forth it was?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's "Blue" Intrepid - you only have to look up for that one.
Try it one day why don't you?

Be careful it doesn't fall n your head.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I have a question for you MrNecros, if a Mason said the sky was blue, what colour would you put forth it was?

Aw, C'mon, Intrepid.

You know the answer to that question. Necros is so bitter and angry with Masons that he'd deny ANYTHING. If we say it's Blue, he'll say it's not any color at ALL! He's a pitiful, sick, disappointed individual. ATS is probably the ONLY real "friend"he has.

I'd hate to be in his shoes. I truly pity him.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It's "Blue" Intrepid - you only have to look up for that one.
Try it one day why don't you?

Be careful it doesn't fall n your head.

Then why do you argue everything that they put forth? Even when they provide back up info? AND it makes sense? I'm looking at things here from the outside and I gotta say, you're just antagonistic.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well then you're in the wrong forum - go moderate at Masonic Info or somewhere else.

In case you haven't read anything I've posted, I'll spell it out for you.

I was ritually abused by these nutbars for nearly 6 months before they finally gave up then spent the next 3 years relentlessly pursuing me, attempting to pretty much ruin my entire life.
The reason I disagree with their BS about being some jolly old bunch of guys who just do charity work is because I know first hand that it is a lie.

This is not because I've read a couple of books and browsed a few websites - it's actually happened to me.

Do you understand this?

They do NOT provide concrete "back-up" info other than laughing loudly and slapping each others backs, none of it "makes sense" at all.

Why do you think they dominate a "Secret Society" forum - heck they may as well ignore it if its all bunk?

Anyway just because you are here I'm going to ask "the question"
Are you a liar, a coward and a Freemason?
It's really an all in one kind of question isn't it?
And the given answer is always "No" regardless of the truth.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well then you're in the wrong forum - go moderate at Masonic Info or somewhere else.

I was ritually abused by these nutbars for nearly 6 months before they finally gave up then spent the next 3 years relentlessly pursuing me, attempting to pretty much ruin my entire life.

Do you understand this?

Nope, I don't. I've locked horns with some of the Masons here too and haven't had any problems.

Thanks for the career advice but I think I'll stay where I am.

I do like your choice of words though.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

In case you haven't read anything I've posted, I'll spell it out for you.

I was ritually abused by these nutbars for nearly 6 months

Who were they Mrs Necros? They certainly WEREN'T Masons. If you persist in saying that they were...you're lying.

before they finally gave up then spent the next 3 years relentlessly pursuing me, attempting to pretty much ruin my entire life.

Who? Certainly not Masons. If you say it was, you're lying.

The reason I disagree with their BS about being some jolly old bunch of guys who just do charity work is because I know first hand that it is a lie.

You MUST be talking about someone else, because if you say that you're talking about Masons, you're lying.

This is not because I've read a couple of books and browsed a few websites - it's actually happened to me.

Only in the lies you continually tell. We ALL see through you Necros. You are lying.

Do you understand this?

I understand (as does any thinking person who reads your posts) that you're lying.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Anyway just because you are here I'm going to ask "the question"
Are you a liar, a coward and a Freemason?

Easy questions. If anyone called me a liar, they would find out I am not a coward. As to being a Freemason, no I'm not.

However if you are calling Freemasons liars and cowards, let me remind you of the T&C:

Oops can't do that. Why? Because others have branded you with the same title.

Thus everyone can see the need for change here. I'm not flexing, it's needed change.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If you are a Freemason you will answer no, which would make you a coward and liar as well - it's a rhetorical question.
One that as I've said always receives the same answer and I often wonder if the resulting answer is understood by the freemason who answers "NO" three times.

You don't seem to have absorbed what I just told you, it's like the whole post about my abuse by these loonies wasn't even there, it was so over-shaddowed by the side comment mayhaps?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
2nd point being: Without the "Regular Freemasonry" excuse, Masons have to come up with something else that will satisfy non-Masons.

But if you don't believe them about Regular Freemasonry, why believe anything else?

Indeed, anyone who would blur those lines is either intending to deceive, or has not the knowledge to know they are deceiving.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If you are a Freemason you will answer no, which would make you a coward and liar as well - it's a rhetorical question.
One that as I've said always receives the same answer and I often wonder if the resulting answer is understood by the freemason who answers "NO" three times.

You don't seem to have absorbed what I just told you, it's like the whole post about my abuse by these loonies wasn't even there, it was so over-shaddowed by the side comment mayhaps?

OK, fine, I'm a Freemason. Ice cream for everyone.

My saying it doesn't make it true but if you need it for your reality, there you go.

Oh I absorbed it alright and now I need a shower.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Be serious, there is no such thing as "Regular Freemasonry," that's why you guys like to throw around the line so much.

Actually, there is. Regular Freemasonry is BLUE LODGE FREEMASONRY. It is the mosat common form of masonry, it's everywhere for you to see. It's the lodge you see in almost every city. THAT is regular freemasonry. With three THREE THREE degrees!!!! Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master Mason!!!! How can you deny this!?!?

And, MrNECROS, I have a question for you. If your claims about masons kidnapping you and drugging you to try to get you to join are true, why you? Why would they do this to YOU, but nobody else who is a mason? What makes YOU so important that they just HAVE to have you as a member?

I dont know if you realize it or not, but Freemasonry does not want any members who do not want to be members themselves. It must be of your own free will and accord, and that IS a landmark of masonry.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If you were tortured for 6 months, by people you claim were masons, at least give names/lodges. If you can not provide this, all your claims are rubbish.

Freemasonry does not want someone that does not want to be there. Think about this, would you go to your next door neighbor, and force him to remember secrets you hold dear to you? This sounds extreamly stupid to me. I dont consider masonic rituals to be sinister, but I damn sure would not force someone to learn them, else they go blabbering to the masses.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Be serious...this is a secret society, if making a complaint against the Freemasons was that easy then I don't think we'd have all the antics in the UK over just getting them to admit membership.

Even if I did list names addresses and phone numbers they would be immediatally removed due to legal constraints and I'd probably get an immediate and permenant ban.

Is that correct Brother Intrepid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join