It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masons are what???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
have you seen any of them brainwash someone or is this from a good source (india daily)

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
just an observation..
i am not against free masonery!

but as i was driving by the mason lodge last week..i seen a mason throwing a pitch at a newbie outside..that could be considered brainwash..
(i was not there..but my intuition told me so and it was not imaginative)

hey the kirby vacume sales man brainwashes too..and so do your teachers in school...
you have a choice if you are responsible to allow or not,unless you are in the millitary
then the only way to be free with your choice is to move to canada

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yes I have seen it first hand, maybe several hundred times from a distance and up close about the same.

Ummm ...no the Kirby vacuum sales man does not secretly surround you with various dupes and stooges for several months then create a custom designed process for you, pump you full of Rohipnol, get you to move in with some "new friends" and have you running around on secret missions to save the world and other such nonsenses.

At least the one that tried to sell me a Kirby didn't, nither did my school teachers etc...

Gee Whiz maybe my life was abnormal until these nutbars tried to get me into their cult...interesting concept.

[edit on 26-3-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Feel free to grapple with some professionally trained disinformation experts here in this forum.
Have fun.

Yet again we have Mr Necross have a go at the Freemasons. One day he will say and write something that can be proved. As some people might not be aware this is the man who said that Freemasons destroyed his toilet and drugged him. The purpose being to make him join the Freemasons.
I suspect that Mr Necross is very eccentric and prone to having an overactive imagination.
I am happy to be open and tell people that I am a Freemason. I have nothing to hide. I do not destroy toilets and drug people. I do not force people to join the Freemasons. A man can only join Freemasonry if he freely wishes to do so.
Bro Gerard

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Gee Gerard - do you ever post anything other than this same sentance over and over again?
Maybe they should remove your feeding tube?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Gee Gerard - do you ever post anything other than this same sentance over and over again?
Maybe they should remove your feeding tube?

When you are able to prove that these took place I will stop posting them. Come on Mr N try me and prove these things took place.

regards

Gerard

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
As Masons were earlier compared to Boy Scouts, does this mean that women are not allowed?

Is there a female version of Masonry?

Is there any money involved?

If they allow women, and it's free, Heck, I'll give it a shot for research purposes.

These are genuine questions, though you can make jokes if you wish.

Dot.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
^ pretty interesting question

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
nothing matters
enter the void of all possability and you will know.
your very domestication process to exist with society..this is red and this is cold and this is fear and this is god..its all brainwash..

we dont need any of this...

what would a world be like if we could end goverment and end fear and end the family and end organised religions etc.etc..

think posotivly here if you can..

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101
As Masons were earlier compared to Boy Scouts, does this mean that women are not allowed?

If they allow women, and it's free, Heck, I'll give it a shot for research purposes.

These are genuine questions, though you can make jokes if you wish.

Freemasonry IS a fraternity, but you DO have options:

Co-masonry is a type of masonry called "clandestine", because they are not recognized by Grand Lodges, or any lodges under their jurisdiction (regular Freemasonry). This is because they have violated one of the landmarks of masonry, the one that dictates that it is a fraternity. I have heard that it is basically the same, only that they allow women. I dont see how it can be the same, but ok.

You can also join one of the organizations called adoptive masonry, because while they are not part of freemasonry, they have been adopted by masons as a related organization. For women, this includes the Order of the Eastern Star, Amaranth, Jobs Daughters (for young ladies), and a few others.

You can read all about these online. Unfortunately, you cannot join a regular lodge of "real" masons.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Right now Freemasonry is shambles here in America. Lodges are being sold, recruitment is way down. In some chapters, memebrs of the OTO have begun joining!

The Catholic Church decided back in the 1960's that the world was moving away from rituals when it dumped Latin. That has turned out to be right, as groups like the Masons are having real problems recruiting young people.

With older people with grandchildren in the group as the main members I doubt many young ones will join soon. All you need to join is to go ask.

This is a cool website below that answers many claims aimed at the group. By the way, the group is still strong in Europe and even has a chapter in the middle east that includes Jews and Muslims! If they are the ones behind the peace talks and Israeli withdrawal, more power to them. But I seriously doubt it.

No group on earth that has existed to my knowledge has the power of the NSC (National Security Council) and while there are Mason's in the group so is every other group. Trust me, that's where the real power is!

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That website can be trusted as far as you can throw it.

Of course, what they are saying is true in a sense.

But it is also sugarcoating, and over-exaggeration of claims made against Masons. Opposite to what the web site claims, there are NO Anti Masons.

In fact, it is a Masonic term. Just like YHWH.

I mean... uhhh. Jahbelon?

Or maybe your overlay the two? Its called an elaborate distraction, either way.

Most people who have criticized Masonry IN GENERAL have done so because they had specific evidence of AN INDIVIDUAL doing wrong, not the entire fraternity. The argument only became directed at the Fraternity when they started to stand up for BAD APPLES.

Oh its true, its damn true. Now put that cABEL-tow back around your neck.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
In fact, it is a Masonic term. Just like YHWH.

Uhhhhhh... *scratches head* YHWH is a Masonic term?! I don't think so dude. Try again.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
cheers for the links by the way sebatwerk

Um, I'm not Sebatwerk, but you're welcome. There are lots more if you'd care to see them.

I'm curious; did you read them? What did you think?

I'm not asking for your grand conclusion here, just what you thought about the comparative info, i.e. which of the two sources seems more believable and not so far fetched.

And Akilles, there ARE anti-Masons... Two (or three) of you are posting in this very thread...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by klain
cheers for the links by the way sebatwerk

Um, I'm not Sebatwerk, but you're welcome. There are lots more if you'd care to see them.

I'm curious; did you read them? What did you think?

I'm not asking for your grand conclusion here, just what you thought about the comparative info, i.e. which of the two sources seems more believable and not so far fetched.

And Akilles, there ARE anti-Masons... Two (or three) of you are posting in this very thread...

sorry lol

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101

Hi, Dot.
No, there are no women in regular Masonry. It's a fraternity, after all.
YOu might find more info here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, you will have to step around the trolls, esp on page two.
This thread mentions co-Masonry and Eastern Star.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I suspect that Mr Necross is very eccentric and prone to having an overactive imagination.

Maybe , then again it is possible he is just a full grown

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
finally a good pic of a troll the other through me off what u were saying

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Women can join in some Lodges, in others they can't.
There is a lot of irregularity in Freemasonry by it's very definition.
The exact same processes that could be used to control a Lodge of head-hunting savages would have to be different to a Lodge of Chelsea fans ...or would they? ;-)

If you really want to spend the next couple of months/years creeping around rummaging through your nieghbors mailboxes and rubbish under the impression you are combatting "evil anti-masons" then by all means go for it.

Hope you like Xanax already, if not you'll soon grow to like it and everything else a-la "Stepford Wives."

Oh and while your at it you might want to just join the Nazi party for a bit of a look-see.
Their website reckons that all this nonsense about gassing Jews is just because a bunch of them asked to join and got turned down like, so they though they would go around spreading lies and hatred about this wonderful and open Aryan peoples society.
I mean it's their official website so you really should trust them, after all how would someone who has never been in the Nazi party know anything about them...

[edit on 27-3-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mr Necros sorry to tell you that the only pepole who can join the Masons are people that are male. the other groups that you are talking about are called the eagles something that my Grandmother was a part of. Also there are other organizations that Women are apart of and one of those thing is called Eastern Star where there are men and women. but do me and all the other people who KNOW what they are talking about inform and answer the questions about an order that you have NO CLUE about.

If the masons were so secretive then why is it that some one is explaining what is going on in a meeting?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join