It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masons are what???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
ok im kinda mixed about this some websites ive found when researching them say they all belive in one god where as others say they are like minded people who have regular talks about world politics etc and others say they are evil power hungrey group

so which is it?

a relegion?

a intellectual group?

or a evil secret societite?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It is a mind control cult, very similar to Scientology but has been around for about 300 years.
At least 90% of people who are in it will not reveal their membership to anyone, even their own families.
They have a sophisticated and elaborate dis-information system that works overtime to generate a variety of exteriors to the cult so as to make it seem both forbiding and inviting.
It has not clear agenda, it could be considered as "a form of process" rather than something with finite objectives and is often used as a framework by organised crime.
It's main purpose?
To control people.

Feel free to grapple with some professionally trained disinformation experts here in this forum.
Have fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
also be aware that there are almost as many

and their tales of exploding toilets.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

masons are what?

WHy don't you ask the masons? Surely there is a lodge near you.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
there is im a little frightend about going in with out knowing more info on them if they are intellecuals the last thing i would want to do is make a fool of myself

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think that the best way to approach this is to think of it this way. Let's say the Masons are a cult all about mind control and world domination. If you were to ask a Mason they'll obviously tell you that they aren't. Just face the facts, if you've got a preconceived notion that they're a mind controlling cult, then that's all that you'll ever find. no matter what anyone says, you'll always have that in the back of your mind. But at the same time, if you believe that they aren't a controlling cult, but a society of men that care about brotherhood and the ideals on which they're based, anyone that speaks out against them will forever be a nutjob in your mind.

So, really, it's up to you to do your own research and decide because everyone has their own agenda, mason or not. I suppose you could say the same about me, but I'm not a Mason...just someone interested in finding the truth for myself.

Cheers,
nufan

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i very much agree about that
its all about trust but my main point in this thread was just to learn more about different aspects and clear things up
im not thinking of joining them i was just interested

[edit on 24-3-2005 by klain]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Occasionally, I follow mrnecros around on the forum here just to see what kind of delusions he is under for the day ...

I would suggest that if you sincerely want to know something, that you go find out for yourself. Ask a Mason, get involved. If it's not what you want ... Get uninvolved. Seems simple enough to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
also be aware that there are almost as many

and their tales of exploding toilets.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by stalkingwolf]

may i ask what the hell the pic was about

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain

Why...that's quite obviously a troll eating fruit-cake. Appropriate for Necros, I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

there is im a little frightend about going in with out knowing more info on them

From what I understand, they're basically like a frat in college, expect they have more silly rituals and less date rape.

if they are intellecuals the last thing i would want to do is make a fool of myself

I'd bet that if you just waltzed in one day and was like, so, whats freemasonry, they'd have someone to explain it a little. I think you have to be 18 to fully join. I know that they have youth groups, like the boy scouts. The boy scouts tho, to avoid confusion, aren't masonic, and the masonic youth groups, as far as I know, aren't 'all about camping'.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Why...that's quite obviously a troll eating fruit-cake. Appropriate for Necros, I'm sure.

lol

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Based on how NOBLE Masonry purports to be, there are two things you would expect to FIND CONSISTENT with history.

Firstly, that all Masons (esp. Prominent ones) have acted in a way that reflects on their Brotherhood's aims, mainly love and relief.

That no Mason was involved with War Profiteering, or Spying on his own People,
or smuggling Drugs to profit themselves.

And secondly, all Masons who were involved with Politics or High Finance would be found to ALWAYS have acted in a manner that benefits EVERYONE, not just themselves and their Brothers.
But instead, Politics is really just a big ACT where both sides posture sufficiently to appease their target audience, and then compromise, which is really what both sides wanted from the beginning (meaning there was ONLY ONE side, behind closed doors), and so thus the compromise that NO AVERAGE person wanted is foisted upon them.

So ask yourself, in the last 250 years, have ALL Masons acted in this manner?
And if Masonry purports it to NOT be its prerogative to seek out these individuals to expel them, then isn't it worthy of its criticism?

Isn't the greatest crime when GOOD MEN DO NOTHING?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Don't you guys (especially you, Necros) ever get tired os spewing lies and innuendo? I mean seriously, no one that has followed either of your posts here (Necros and akilles) even takes you seriously, so why do you keep doing it? What do you hope to accomplish by continuing to make asses of yourselves?

Klain,

If you want some good information, try this site:

www.masonicinfo.com...

Or, more specific to your question, try this article:

www.masonicinfo.com...

There are several known Masons here and if you look back over their posts, and then look at the posts of guys like Mr Necros and Akilles, it's pretty easy to tell who is full of it and who is not.

Look over the site I linked you to there, and then have a look at this one:

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

This is probably the leading anti-Masonic site out there, and if you go into this research unbiased, it's pretty easy (as with the two trolls I mentioned above) to see which is full of crap.

After perusing FW, and looking back over those two dudes' posts, have a look at this:

www.masonicinfo.com...

Hope this helps.

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 3/24/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"The indifference of Good Men!" - Boondock Saints

Idk, I'm one that sorta believes that an organization puts forth what it's really about. I'm not sure that a secret society would allow anyone that's truly interested to join, therefore, I'll simply give you my opinion
I think that they're an organization that displays brotherhood and insight in everything they do...so in my opinion they aren't into controlling of the minds, but then again, this is still my first impression. They could enjoy Dead Baby jokes while drinking blood...who knows? (yes...that's a joke).

Cheers,
nufan

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
hrm good point what anoyed me on tv over here in the uk is that they wanted us to pay out for bears that had been driven mad now that strikes me as a bit stupid the main problem is the people that caused it not the bears as the people can do more wrong by he bears and why do they do it?
for money of course you see its a human problem not the bears at the end of it when they sort hat out they will get rid of the queen rather than the soldgeir ants if u get me we have the power to do it

sorry that was a bit of a nonsensical rant lol

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
perhap this will help to explain.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
allready explained to the dumb eg me lol above

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

YOU FINALLY DID IT SENRAK!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
YOU FINALLY DID IT SENRAK!!!

LOL! I guess in a way it's my fault. The other day I sent stalkingwolf a U2U that said "If I could only find a troll eating fruitcake..." The rest is history.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join