It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do for a living?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I kill cute puppies

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
I kill cute puppies

Cool
....wait what am i saying

-------------------

I'm a student aka. a drain on tax payers money.
I've got a couple of months left and then the real world

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't do anything. I'm just a sofware simulation of a real person

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Parts manager at a custom diesel engine rebuild shop, and fire engine dealership.

Jimmy Diesel

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Big color photographs are always a joy to look at, whatever the subject, but now a serious question. Is it true that, even though the exhaust smoke from Diesel vehicles looks darker and thicker, it is actually less contaminating because the combustion is more thorough, or is this a popular myth?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry for the big picture, heh

The new diesels manufactured by the 'big' three: Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel and Cummins., are all using new exhaust fume technology. Detroit Diesel and Cummins are using EGR (exhaust gas recirculation), whioch basically takes exhaust fumes and runs them back thru the engine. Good for the environment, but it shortens the lifespan of the engine.

Caterpillar is using ACERT technology.

All emissions ratings were upgraded in 2002, and must the minimum requiremnets of their respective states, in ppm (parts per million)

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeleyes101
I am manager of a store, called Le Chateau......and I love it!

The Castle?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
And my husband is a musical whore.

LoL nah...I book the shows for him and drive him to them. I help carry equipment and take the checks. I maintain the website and sell the guitars and c.d.'s.

I am Sharon to his Ozzy, and as Courtney once said of Kurt, "He couldn't hail a cab without me."

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Security officer in a shopping mall. And part time Conceptual designer, computer games/ TV/ etc

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Im a British contractor working for the US Army, I fix the stuff the soldiers break.
Its a pretty cool job because I get to travel around the world a bit and the best part is I get paid pretty well for the pleasure.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Regional Credit Representative for Schindler Elevator Corp.

Is that the reason for your name, elevatedone?

Me, I am a software developer in a (very) small company.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I work in the steel buisness ,structural fabrication ,layout,design,certified welder all positions,and erector., Airframe and power plant mech.AND FULL TIME DAD.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I run a chain of my own computer offices with my buisness partner,i also work as a project organizer for this company www.corlettmaritima.com in addition to that i still own shares in a small engineering company that used to be mine.....my passion is flying aircraft and with a bit of luck and some dammed hard studying and work ill be making that my career within the next 2 years.....Damn im a busy boy.

Regards.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I have no job. Im a lazy worthless bum and Im proud of it:w:

hehe someday ill have a job though. Im thinkin history teacher, physisit, priesthood, or maybe comedian.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
hehe someday ill have a job though. Im thinkin history teacher, physisit, priesthood, or maybe comedian.

or you could try combining them.....then again maybe not....

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
or you could try combining them.....then again maybe not....

lol I dont think I could do all 4 at once! Maybe 2 or 3.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've owned my own IT consulting firm since 1993. Several of you work for my clients!
Between the Shindler Elevator office in NJ & UPS in 1990 - 1992, I made enough to start my company!!! Man, did I love when the elevator folks went to SAP!!!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well, I feel like a loser. My wife is laid off, and I'm just a little waiter at Bennigans. The market here is terrible. I do ok, but... a waiter at Bennigans, ya...Someone get me a gun and a single bullet, please..

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I havent worked for 4 years, but when i did , i was a vet assistant, a secretary, a real estate agent, and a couple of other jobs i cant remember....

and now im co-hosting a internet radio show, but thats for fun not living ...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

TextWell, I feel like a loser. My wife is laid off, and I'm just a little waiter at Bennigans. The market here is terrible. I do ok, but... a waiter at Bennigans, ya...Someone get me a gun and a single bullet, please..

your not a looser dude....geez...if you new how hard and the crap jobs ive done to get where i am id be the looser!

the job from hell had to be when i was digging swimming pools out in 40 degree heat in mid summer in portugal....21 years old saving about 30 euros a week to pay an accountant to start my first buisness.....

from little acorns big oak trees grow......good luck.

regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join