It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do for a living?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I work at a car dealership sending all the defective warranty parts back to the manufacturer. Yeah....................... it can be real fun sometimes(when i'm not actually working)

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Oh, I suppose you meant to aquire money! Pfizer pharmaceuticals.

Better get that Listerine BOGO deal all squared away. You cant meet your retailers demand. Who dropped the ball on that one? My stores are out of business!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Im a pool cleaner at Playboy mansion

Yeah, I cant complain...work can be really demanding sometimes,
especially in the summer months

Hah!!! Gotchya....seriously I work overseas for the US, currently in eastern Europe

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Originally posted by Jonna
Oh, I suppose you meant to aquire money! Pfizer pharmaceuticals.

Better get that Listerine BOGO deal all squared away. You cant meet your retailers demand. Who dropped the ball on that one? My stores are out of business!

I only work there for the money; I am not Pfizer. I don't even like the company nor would anyone who knew what was really going on with this monstrosity of a corporation. Things that would disqust your sense of humanity and don't ask as I am under contract not to talk about anything. Sorry if I sound defensive, but I get stuff like this all the time at work. I would happily work just about anywhere else, but I do have to support myself and the market isn't exactly booming right now. I know as I've been searching for the past year and a half.

PS Sorry, I just had to sit through some two hour corporate meeting and watch retarded monkies pat one another on the back for taking credit for other peoples blood and sweat. I need a drink!

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Jonna]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I work for the Royal Mail... in "Processing" aka Sorting letters into pigeon holes etc...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I work in a hot tub dealership as the store administrator/babysitter...

I bring home the bacon so that Umbrax can cook it, haha

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I spend my days selling menswear. I know a lot of men moan about how long women spend in shops trying on this and that, but you guys can be just as bad!
It can be quite annoying waiting for my customers to hurry up and chose an outfit when I'm waiting to get back on ATS!
Hey Jonna , my husband works at pfizer too, he's a maintenance man here in one of the uk sites.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Government bureaucrat.

Fear not, I wear jeans to work.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarab
I work in a hot tub dealership as the store administrator/babysitter...

HA! good to meet Mrs. Umbrax or do you prefer Scarab. how do you have time to post when he's always on?

[edit on 24-3-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm on the front lines of the great war against the machine. A warrior-acolyte in the technological priesthood.

I'm a computer and network engineer.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I kill chickens for Kentucky Fried Chicken...

Not really. South West Airlines Supervisor/Reservations and Information

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm an IT guy for a very large media outlet.

I come here to avoid talking about computers...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bordnlazy...

I have to do my posting at work cause when I'm home, Umbrax doesnt budge 'till he has to!!

[edit on 3/30/2005 by Scarab]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarab

Steal the computer while he is cooking.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Part of the management team for a large corporate chain of Pet stores
throughout the US and Canada

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Tom Sawyer...

As good as this idea is, I'm usually not home when he cooks. I get home just in time to eat though, and usually he eats faster than I do, so he gets to the computer with his mug of green tea then is set for the evening.

He does however take the occasional break during the day to call me and see how my day is going. And he does need to get up to use the boys room, right?::shk:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Umbrax actually used to have a part-time job as a freelance ATS reporter, but he quit coz the bacon wasn't coming through, so to speak.

[edit on 2005/3/30 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Student in 7th grade ^_^ Middle school (same school as CPR)

I do some work at the Creamery in the old part of the town, dont get any pay but in return for helping out there I get free Italian Ice or drinks (can't get icecream anymore
its been making me sick lately)

Me and my friend Sydney (girl) go there allmost every Saturday (not in winter or if we're busy) and we hang out with Paula (the owner) and do some stuff for her if she needs any help (its a great place and she works there all alone and her dad helps sometimes...once in a while there is a teenager working there but only near winter or if Paula is away)

Btw bordnlazy, Love the avatar
Jughead rocks

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm an assistant office manager at a privately funded research center here at FSU - Our focus is prevention, as my boss puts it, "from six feet under to space"

We were given a large portion of the tobacco settlement money, which we funneled down to the youth prevention programs...We helped them become better organized, managed and put together all their conferences....But now that the gov't has seen fit to use that money elsewhere, we look for any funding we can get......

Right now our largest projects involve developing an official state terrorist reaction plan for the hospitals within Florida (believe it or not, one does not exist as of yet) and managing the productivity and financial responsibility of substance abuse coalitions.....Running the social norms campaign here at FSU to reduce our party image.......among a few other smaller projects......

Fun stuff.....Some days.....

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am manager of a store, called Le Chateau......and I love it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join