It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do for a living?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I thought it would be cool to see what other members do for a living. Ill start it off.

Architect/San Diego

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
High school is a full time job. I would, however, like to start working at a golfcourse this spring.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Still at bloody high school...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
High school is a full time job. I would, however, like to start working at a golfcourse this spring.

No summer job for you Tom Sawyer.

You tell 'em your mean, mean pride says your mind is not for rent by any God or government!

Catch the mist, catch the myth, catch the mystery, catch the drift?

I do this for free. No living.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ok, you are correct. Instead i will focus my efforts on getting my poetry recognized. I am already published... Twice.
Besides, i don't want to spend my day serving old people dressed like a prep.
it may have been your idea, but it is my descision. If i really want to work at a golf course, don't think that you could stop me.
I Do WHat i Want.
My job is high school student and poet.
Go rush!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Regional Credit Representative for Schindler Elevator Corp.

I collect money !!! which is like :bnghd: sometimes... I have to :bash:
my customers to get them to pay and then I'm like and other times when the still won't pay I'm like
and then they make me
, but at the end of the day I go home to my sweetie and then its..

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

I collect money

Have you ever had to repossess an elevator? If so do you collect the whole shaft, or just the trolley

I'm a scientist that manipulates light inside a cathode ray tube. That and I rearrange the magnetic orientation of atoms on semi-conductors.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Way cool! i love to look at pictures of cathode ray tubes where light emitting charged particals are influenced by a magnetic feild. The light appears to be bending.
So tell me, is it as cool live as it is in the pictures?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
Way cool! i love to look at pictures of cathode ray tubes where light emitting charged particals are influenced by a magnetic feild. The light appears to be bending.
So tell me, is it as cool live as it is in the pictures?

If you're reading this, then you're experience it first hand. (Unless you have a LCD monitor) That was just a fancy way of saying I'm a software developer. The cathode ray tube (CRT) is just your average television or computer monitor.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am a freelance gynecologist.

I work at the corporate office for a large wholesale club chain. Inventory control. And yes, its as exciting as it sounds.....:w:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Me @ work

I also work as an office coordinator for a graphics design company ... which means I get paid to surf the 'net all day and rock out to teh tunes. Sometimes I make a spreadsheet or two, but I've gotten most everything to the point that I can take care of it in the first hour or two of the day and still look like I've accomplished a tremendous amount by 5pm.
My jobs rule.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What do you do for a living? Eat, breath, sleep, etc. You know! The usual proceses of living.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Iam a certified Pharmancy Tech.(sounds cool huh!!). I love it my job!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I print a national newspaper.

I work nightshift in a busy city centre where there are lots of pubs and nightclubs right around the corner !!!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh, I suppose you meant to aquire money! Pfizer pharmaceuticals.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Currently I am a stay at home dad. I used to be in restaurant management. I intend to stay at home until my youngest is in school. After that I want to work on running my own business instead of running someone else's.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by elevatedone

I collect money

Have you ever had to repossess an elevator? If so do you collect the whole shaft, or just the trolley

Nope, no repos yet... however, it's funny, when someone owes you money for thier elevator, and it mysteriously breaks down, and we just can't come out and fix it until we get payment...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey Bob,
Yeah joe, what you want?
I got a plan.
Ok, what is it?
Tell you what, i will break the elevators for you if you give me a share of the money.

Ok, maybe it isn't the brightest idea, but i am sure that it has been done.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Tom... nah... doesn't happen exactly like that.. *S*..

If the elevator breaks down, we simply don't go fix it unless they give us the money that is owed...

I'd like to be able to go out and "take it down" that would be cool.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
At least if they don't pay, they can't run off with it like a car or something.

Does your no pay no fix standard help lower the amount of broken elevators, at least statistically?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join