It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It is interesting to reflect on the human civilization today after taking an almost alien look on the world.

I've been reading a few Christian books lately (no anti-christian comments please, this has nothing really to do with Christianity)
The first book I began reading was a book called Mystery of Iniquity, I must say, it's rather interesting and eye-opening.
The other two books are Out of the Silent Planet, and Perelandra. The last two are fictional books about a man travelling to Mars and then later, Venus.

After reading these books I've stepped back and looked at the world from three viewpoints, a Christian one, a Scientific one, and an alien one.

From a Christian view I can of course see the corruption happening and seeing all the huge conflicts. There are things happening all around me, in the town nearby, and maybe even a few blocks away from some of you, that are completely wretched and an abomination according to God. Whether He is real or not, I find it a rather frightening concept.

In Mystery of Iniquity it talks about the coming of the NWO as predicted in Revelation, and all throughout the Bible. I began noticing an eerie familiarness to it, and then with a sickening realization discovered that very much of it is similar to John Titor's "predictions".

Looking at the turmoil going on in the world, one can clearly see that all is not well. On one hand, people living in the united states are being blinded. But the way they are being blinded is not just because the government is hiding things, think of it as a giant flash bulb on a camera. You become temporarily blinded and cannot see behind or around you.
It's happening in america, the tiniest news story becomes wildly thrown out of proportion until you forget what happened last week.
Take the Iraqi War, you heard a lot on that until something else happened, then you heard nothing. Then the Tsunami, but then it was quickly silenced and replaced by something else. To get /real/ information on the world you can't turn on your TV anymore, you have to look it up on the internet!

But the US isn't the only one. Living in the US myself I realize it is hard to get information. Other civilians don't even realize the giant Iron Curtain around the United States, but I'm sure in time they will.

I've heared rumors of the same sort of curtain in Canada, where political activists, or opposors to anything are quietly snuffed out in the media.

Is all this just to keep us "happy"?

The flash bulb has gone off in the Middle East, blinding us from the Asian terrors, and many people don't even realize how wide open for attack the west US is. I live in Oregon and I can tell you, there are no Navy bases on the Oregon Coast at all. There are no /major/ military bases at all really, in Oregon.

But once again let me remind you that the United States isn't the only country that this is happening in. No, the thought that the US is corrupt is another flash bulb, keep us angry and blinded so we don't know what's going on.

The Chinese are becoming progressively dangerous to the world, so is North Korea. Australia is a sitting duck (no offense aussies), and the whole world has it's eyes on the middle east.

The world is becoming more and more sensitive. In the blink of an eye we could be in WWIII, civil war, whatever. The Civilians in the nations are very slowly being oppressed (sounds familiar), and they aren't even aware of it. Those that are aware can't or won't organize, or collect on the internet like so.

If they did gather they'd be labelled as a terrorist group. If they became a political group they'd be extremists.

Unfortunately the "stupid" population is becoming more and more so. My very own sister refuses to listen to politics, religious conversations, or anything that isn't sugar coated and dipped in media batter with pop culture dipping sauce.
The "stupid" population is getting more and more lazy, only want to live a good short but fun life, and those that do realize the problems in humanity get too depressed to do anything about it.

Unfortunately it is the stupid population that is also the majority (atleast, in the US). Thus making it nearly impossible to explain to people. If someone made a movie about it and released it to the public, it would be swallowed alive first by the liberal media, who would use it to turn on their flash bulb, but then it would be dimmed down by conservative media because they would be shouting things like "Terrorists!" and "extremists" and of course any video with conservative ideas would instantly be labeled by liberal media as "Fascist" and "Radical".

My point in all this is that it's simply too late my friends, we've sat around too long.

The entire world, since the death of the Roman Empire has been working towards this very point in history. Several civilizations have come to this conclusion and were blurred, muted, erased, or scrambled.

We've read the writings of the ancients, heard the cries from the heavens, but it's all too late, and there has been no way to stop it's coming. The only thing we can do about the NWO is to open as many eyes as we can, show as many people as we can that it's not just the US that's corrupt, it's the entire world. We can't stop the coming of the NWO, it's inevitable, all we can do is get as many survivors as possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Nice article and I agree with you.

The media is trapping people behind a shield of lies and half-truths, this way we can control what someone thinks, says and even does. But even better, is the fact they same people who control the media control schools, etc - The government.

They breed in a system of control, one from an early age so we get used to believing the first thing you’re told. But this is the way it has always been done in ‘democratic’ nations -even some communist countries still follow the same ideas and views.

However, I don’t think a lot of people can open their eyes - it’s like the scene in the Matrix where he explains they normally take people when they’re children, because adults can’t take it. This is how I feel with the real world, as people have gotten older they find it even harder to escape the trap that has been set for them. Furthermore, I think the only way to get people to open their eyes is maybe by posting videos to many people like the ones on PrisonPlanet.com which you can re-distribute for free or even a newsletter that you yourself do and post randomly to people in your town - with a contact e-mail.

I just hope whatever you try, others try…people in general do, will help open peoples eyes, it’s the only way forward and that’s what we all need. A push for the people of the world to open their eyes and once more unite against a newer-common enemy - the mass media and globalists.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I really liked this article you wrote my friend. The flash bulb dialogue is right on the money, events becoming the prominent news of the day, with whole groups of people suffering short term memorie loss.

The bible seems to be written to the events that are happening now. So many (I used to be one of them) desperatly trying to dispute what is right in front of them in the scriptures stating it was meant for the time it was written.

Here is something I read before but re-read it today and saw it in todays context for the first time.

“ for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:2-9

We are in for a bumpy ride, and like you said; try and save as many as possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
hello code 3, also second thess. speaks of the man of lawlessness.setting himself up to being god itself.well...........we are freaking here good brother.we are now, what those scripture spoke of 2000 years ago.it will become increasingly clear as time moves on and people like you, mentioned or someone mentioned the stupid people will actually realize too one day what you and i are saying.but still most will be too dependent on the nwo and will not even care about ALL that will be revealed.and i mean EVERYTHING from the indians being wiped out to sept. 11.2001 the people will share in her "abominations" "drink the cup of her wrath".babylon the great has fallen...........america the beautiful is at it's end soon.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You are right on with your information, my friend. I see you as one who already knows the Truth, but have you accepted it yet? What do you plan to do about the NWO? Sure, we can say we know it exists and continue to live in the facade we are living in. We can totally ignore it and wait for it to come and wash us away like a tsunami.

Or you can do what you are doing now. And inform people. Spread the word. For now read and learn all you can about the NWO. When 2012 rolls around and the proverbial crap hits the fans I know where I'll be. As where all good patriots should be. Arming themselves to the teeth to die fighting. Organizing the militia for the Second American Revolution. Look, we know what it says in scripture. Many of us will perish.

Isaiah 51:1 The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.

We, christians, will become rebels. Those that do not support 'the peace' or the NWO. We will be labeled an outlaw faction. Those "crazy christians".
But have faith in God and all will be ok. The NWO is God's last attempt to reach out to those who do not know his Son. It will be a strong shove in the direction of Christ but all those who thought they had knowledge will learn the Truth.

Isaiah 29:14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

I'll see you on the other side.

edit: spelling error

[edit on 31-3-2005 by Darkmoor]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
For now I'm studying biblical prophecy, NWO, and WWIII theories as well as memorizing survival techniques.

It will be an extremely trying and difficult time. The bible speaks of martyrs, and I'm prepared to be one if need be. The only thing I can think of is be aware of the events in the world and try to save as many people as I can before I have to do it via underground.

Chances are I'll end up living in a forest somewhere trying to protect and hide other Christian families.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mbuhir
For now I'm studying biblical prophecy, NWO, and WWIII theories as well as memorizing survival techniques.

It will be an extremely trying and difficult time. The bible speaks of martyrs, and I'm prepared to be one if need be. The only thing I can think of is be aware of the events in the world and try to save as many people as I can before I have to do it via underground.

Chances are I'll end up living in a forest somewhere trying to protect and hide other Christian families.

Whereabouts do you live? Don't give me an exact location. Just do you live near many rural areas or do you own private land? I live in a rural area for now. Things change as the AF will move me about. But, right now where I am I have folks I can trust. That is the most important thing. You are doing the right thing. I am continuing to learn and study all I can about the NWO, the seekers of the "light", etc. The best place to go when the police state hits are in the mountains or underground. Right now I have access to both.
You said you were prepared to become a martyr. This is one of the ultimate acts of faith. Christ gave his life for you, would you be willing to give your life for him.

Continue fighting the good fight. And I'll see you on the other side.

new topics

top topics

join