It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews have been hated for over 2000 years straight...there MUST be a reason for this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Jews have been hated for over 2000 years straight...

from the time of the Bible to these days...

there MUST be a reason for over 2000 years of hate...

it is probably a GREAT reason to...

how can the people of the world hate the jews for over 2000 years for no good reason???

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good question. There are way worse religions out there. Why hate Jews so much? I don't get it either

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Your misconception lies in the timeline you present. Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years, not just by christians and muslims, but the *gasp* pagan Romans as well. The jews have been persecuted for a number of reasons; their incidental geographic locale, their tribalistic tendencies, and so on. Jews aren't the only group of people held down for an extended amount of time, fyi. You have the Blacks, who were enslaved by their leaders and eventually colonials and european slave traders. You have the Germans and the eastern europeans who had their natural culture eradicated by pioneering christians. Eastern Europeans as well, who have been the proverbial piss-pot for muslims and hyper-liberal politicing from the west for a long, long time. Those who cry to the heavens in search of a martyr's seal of approval daily don't deserve historical protection, they deserve to be laughed at.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Jews have been hated for lots of stupid reasons. These are not my reasons, nor do I hate Jews.

-because some people think they possess too much wealth and power.
-because some people say they killed Jesus.
-because they are different than 'us'.
-because some people think they are an inferior race

Just because people are hated does not mean there is a good reason.
Stereo typing people is about the stupidest thing a person can do.

DENYHATE

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Your misconception lies in the timeline you present. Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years, not just by christians and muslims, but the *gasp* pagan Romans as well. The jews have been persecuted for a number of reasons; their incidental geographic locale, their tribalistic tendencies, and so on. Jews aren't the only group of people held down for an extended amount of time, fyi. You have the Blacks, who were enslaved by their leaders and eventually colonials and european slave traders. You have the Germans and the eastern europeans who had their natural culture eradicated by pioneering christians. Eastern Europeans as well, who have been the proverbial piss-pot for muslims and hyper-liberal politicing from the west for a long, long time. Those who cry to the heavens in search of a martyr's seal of approval daily don't deserve historical protection, they deserve to be laughed at.

o0o...

now i see...

there must be better reasons though...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Jews have been hated for lots of stupid reasons. These are not my reasons, nor do I hate Jews.

-because some people think they possess too much wealth and power.
-because some people say they killed Jesus.
-because they are different than 'us'.
-because some people think they are an inferior race

Just because people are hated does not mean there is a good reason.
Stereo typing people is about the stupidest thing a person can do.

DENYHATE

do YOU think i hate jews???

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hey even before bible times they were hated.. there are lots of reasons why that is so... the problem is if you say any of these anywhere your automatically antisemetic... so i will keep my mouth shut... p.s some reasons are valid and others arent...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Probably not since you asked this question in the first place.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Your asking that question with a winking emoticon could certainly give people such an impression.

Read what goregrinder said and do a little research on those points.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
hey even before bible times they were hated.. there are lots of reasons why that is so... the problem is if you say any of these anywhere your automatically antisemetic... so i will keep my mouth shut... p.s some reasons are valid and others arent...

keep talking please...

anti-semetic is BS...

tell me your reasons...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Your asking that question with a winking emoticon could certainly give people such an impression.

Read what goregrinder said and do a little research on those points.

i always do the wink...

i know about goregrinder's reasons...

there should be a "good" reason for 2000 years of hate...

top topics

join