It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

billybORBS and lightstrings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
thesethings.

what are they?

more pictures
more, a black one even!
more

notice how the white strings are blurry but the background is clear. this indicates tremendous speed to me. the naked eye did not see these things. i first thought it was a chemical problem of the development process.
the pictures were taken with different cameras, different films, indoors, outdoors, with a flash, and without over a period of about ten years.
others are getting "orb" pictures, too. mine seem to be quite rare. these "orbs" are MOVING FAST!
some people say they are the spirits or souls of the dead.
"sargel 18" says they are high tech telescopes from another solar system doing surveillance on earth.
i like them, whatever they are. they seem to like me enough to follow me everywhere i go for the last ten years. kinda like having an invisible dog.

jra

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
well i know i'm the last person you want replying to your threads, but i can't help myself

now you say they are blurry because they are moving fast, but the background remains in focus. you can also get blurred objects that are close to the lens. the blur looks like an object out of focus to me. a blur of a fast moving object would look differnt. it should be more transparent. you should be able to see the background through the fast moving object partly. you also wouldn't get that repeating pattern if the object was moving at a fast speed. it would look much smoother.

here is a quick example of what i mean. www.dansdata.com... notice how you can bairly see the cars if at all. only the lights show up because they are bright and expose easier on the film. but even they are partly transparent (at least the red lights since they are not as bright as the white).

also i remember you saying in the other thread that the objects were probably moving at astronomical speeds.. or something like that. either way. anything moving at tremendous speeds is not going to expose on film at all unless you are using some very highspeed film and have the ability to have very fast shutter speeds.

film only picks up what light bounces off of. if light is bouncing off of it you will see it with your own eyes. cameras don't have a special ability to see things our eyes don't.

also here is a pic that looks just like yours. www.ghostresearch.org...

and there are many other good examples on this site as to how to fake ghost photos and the like. www.ghostresearch.org... .

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by jra]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
that camera strap fake looks the same. i dont buy it. how do i know that THEY aren't purposely trying to debunk a natural phenomena? more GMEN cointel pro types roaming the web for sensitive areas of information leakage. these types have been all over the web since the web went public.
the pic from the nightclub is taken with a better camera. you can see through the white to the microphone behind. you can see through in other pictures as well.
i'm gonna take a picture or two with the strap purposely in it to A/B them.
the little orbs can't be the strap as they are floating out in the middle of the picture.
for the strap to be suspended horizontally, the photographer(me), would have to be moving, the motion that is implied would cause the rest of the picture to be blurred.
it's not the strap. the strap isn't filled with helium that allows it to float about in front of the lens. and, it doesn't always appear as the same size.
like i said. i'll take some strap pictures, then we'll see. it'll take me a few months. i don't take many pictures.

p.s. i don't care who responds. i am sharing information with the collective. we are each merely one cell of the six billion in the collective.

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
p.s. i don't care who responds. i am sharing information with the collective. we are each merely one cell of the six billion in the collective.

Hehe, hive mind...

We're like bees or greys...
Billybob, have you seen Sargel18's other pictures???

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yeah, man. sargel18's one freaky dude doin' some freaky #e.
ever heard of a rule/law that higher beings must build in plausible deniability into all "contact" or "evidence". i think that's from billy mier's(sp?) rap sheet. that way, heinous, blasphemers don't "get it".
you could always say that shapes can be seen in any fog or mist.
i say, maybe that could be because the other dimensional beings are always there.
i can't wait to see my camera strap photos.
i may need film to take pictures, BUT YOU CAN'T PROVE IT!!!!

new topics

top topics

join