It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your nuts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i cant belive you people are talking like you do. get a grip . you all are freeking nuts. my mom said aliens are not real but you say they are. i read in here you think aliens are demons. if they were my mom would havetold me.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Did your mom also tell you aligators are mean because they have all those teeth and no one to brush them?

Or that girls are the DEVIL!

Not that your mom, may not be correct. But has she ever been wrong, don't sound very openminded to me.

Besides, everyone knows aliens are real, how else did we get the ideas for all those movies.
Something had to be the prop authenticator!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am neither a moderator nor an administrator, but I would venture that you IP matches another member's IP. This is just a fun site for paranoids. Relax.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Who am I to come between a kid and his mommy?
Kid listen to Mom,
and shouldn't you be in bed by now?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindEye
i cant belive you people are talking like you do. get a grip . you all are freeking nuts.

This isnt burger king you dont get it your way right away.

Falcon

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
First of all, I'll have you know that I do not have nuts! As one of the female persuasion...

*stops and leans down to converse with cat*

Oh! Oh, you weren't talking about anyone's nuts in particular!
You meant you're nuts, as in YOU ARE nuts! Not your, implying ownership of said nuts.

Where was I going with this again?
Oh yeah. Right.
Yep, we're wacko. Out there. Off our rockers. Insanecrazy.
And obviously possessing of a higher intelligence than you.

*hands out chocolate-covered almonds to everyone*
-B.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yum. Thanks for the chocolate almonds. *Offering everyone my stash of Scots Whisky*

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   

i cant belive you people are talking like you do. get a grip . you all are freeking nuts. my mom said aliens are not real but you say they are. i read in here you think aliens are demons. if they were my mom would havetold me.

NUFF SAID

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ya see this is how it works kid....Your mom really is the alien under contract by our shadow government to brainwash all mankind, especially children who love and respect their parents. The reason she has to lie is because if you get too smart your brain will get all tough and stringy and won't taste as good when she decides to split open your skull and eat your deliciously unused brain a few years from now. Make sense now?? So when she tells you how much she loves you, it not only means love for who you are but also how yummy and sweet you will become!!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ok, so what you mean. are there aliens or not. should i have my mom read this stuff.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No, turn a BlindEye to it.

Double entendre of course.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Notice he went offline after his lame response?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Actually, we are on the edge of makeing a contract with an alien attorney. And he says as soon as his client varifies his homeworld through Galactic Federation Processing Commitee for New World Residents(basically he is waiting for his green card). We'll be able to go public.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
HEY!!! I may be a lawyer, but nobody can prove I am an alien. Shhh.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

LMAO!!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie

What do you get when you cross a pit bull with a lawyer?

A pit bull that can't tell the truth, what else?!?

*hangs head down and walks away in the total silence*

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
That's good. I haven't heard that one. I thought I have heard all lawyer jokes. Thanks, TC, I have a sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie

It would have been perfect if you typed-

"I may be an alien, but nobody can prove I am a lawyer."

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You're quite welcome, Freddie, it was told to me by a piano player in a whorehouse. Well, that isn't his real profession, he just doesn't want his mom to ever find out his real profession.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join