It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meaning of the number 222?boom?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i also see the number 222 multiple times a week. and it started with me mom. I was born at 2:22 in the afternoon and my mom said she saw it all the time then i began noticeing it too. its everywhere

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
one night i was sleeping...well trying to. and i heard a very lOUD drum like a drum in my room and i woke up and i see the clock 222 my heart was beating through my head and i just started think whats it all about also one day i was with my father picking up his ex girlfriends grandma or sumthing like that any way were all in the car and bam 222 on the clock me just thinking in my head say 222!! like i always do and the old lady goes (OHHH i see that EVERYWERE)in her old lady voice i get goose bumps im just like woah any way its just wierd she ended up dying of cancer a few months later it was sad but i still think the number 222 might just be a sign from god your on the right track in your life email me [email protected] tell me watch you think my names jacob

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by silver wolverine

well i see the number 222 everywhere too on cop cars everytime i so happen to juz look up at something i see the number i was walkin into a movie theatre and i passed by a police patrol car that was number 222 jus recently and i also looked up in class and looked directly at radon on the periodic table its the 222nd one i guess but i researched and found out that 222 means the process of ascendation or something like that so it has something to do with a process i think all of us who see this number has a part in a holy process to be exact but this is jus my opinion and im 17 years of age

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Check out HARRP...very interesting, might explain the boom.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join