It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meaning of the number 222?boom?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Me and my girlfriend were talking one day and she was saying that 222 was everywhere. She says it's in her driver's license #, her s.s. #, and her character i.d. for an online game, and her locker number was 2222 (4). Once she explained this to me I began seeing it everywhere too. We'd always look at the clock at the end of the school day and it would almost always be 2:22. It got to the point where it was funny and we'd txt each other at 2:22. But then it started getting creepy because we would see it on things we'd never looked at before. So tonight we got online and we searched the number and found this thread...I don't know whether or not this makes me happy or more freaked out that all of you are experiencing the same thing with 222.

...Any numerology experts out there?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

222- I have been seeing it too- everywhere- constantly- I believe it is a calling- because i , too- Have given my life to Jesus. I dont think it is anything bad. but we do have a huge job ahead of us. Just trust Jesus. I was seeing 333 last year- in huge ways- mirror fell on floor and broke at 333 am etc- now it is222. I believe we will know soon.

[email protected]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

i see 222 everewhere everyday and it means to me that i need to focus on my inner spirit to then alighn myself with the universal spirit

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've been noticicng this number for a while it just started to appear one day and now it's all over my life.for instance my cell # begins with 222,i also see it on clocks, mailboxes, license plates, and etc.Well i thought nothing of it and until one day i was talking to my mom about this #.She looked at me and laughed and told me that the house # of my aunts (which i had just started painting) was 222. I got curious and checked it online and i found all of you. I also don't know if this is linked with it but around the same time i started getting deja vu. Some of the moments i recall having in dreams. I don't know how this is all linked but i would like to know because it's starting to get to me. J-Man01

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This has me wondering. I seem have this strange obsession as well. It is just strange. the past 3 days now, I have looked at a clock, or checked the time randomly at 2:22pm and am. I have been seeing this number EVERYWHERE! (reciept printouts, mailbox numbers, prices for things i have been interested in...) it could go on. This originally happened, and this will sound pretty lame, when i met my ex. I hadn't noticed anything, or don't remember noticing anything until I met her. From then on, the both of us have seen the number 222 everywhere. together. We thought it was our lucky thing because we only saw it when we were together. Now, not together, I still see that number. Everywhere. It makes forgetting hard. Maybe it's like when someone looks at something and says "cool" that is a memory that sticks. Whenever this randomly happens, we say "cool...but i've seen that before" After this goes on, people begin to see it more and more, just because of having this "strange but cool" sequence personally programmed into our subconscious.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by silver wolverine

i see 222 all the time and 144 on clocks, roads, till receipts etc
birthday is 22/2 and my husbands is 14/4
try looking up a numerology site see if they have any info

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The time on the clockface of Trinity Church on the back of the $100 bill is 2:22. Numerology meant a lot to the founding fathers so I imagine this has some significance - though I know not what.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i as well, along with all of you have the association with the number 222. for the past 6 months now everything has been evolving around the number 222...it all started at this baseball game i went to...everytime i happened to look at the score board it wuz 2 outs 2 balls 2 strikes...ever since that game everything has associatd with 222..i drive into the city and this new doctor i am going to see, his address is 222...i see it on clocks, microwaves, tvs, computer screens..and even a blood test result...out of the 2 pages of blood test results...my triglicerides were high and so it was the only thing on my blood test that showed up with a H next to it for HIGH....and i look at what it was and the number was 222.... i see it everyhwere and i talked about it with my mom...and at 1xt she just said of its just a coincidence.... but then she happened to be with me everytime i saw teh number 222 and now she herself is gettin werided out by it..

but when i read your post and saw that you are having deja vu like symptons and are experiencing parts of dreams that you had....i have been having that my whole life...since i was a little kid i remember having reoccuring dreams and then YEARS later ...a small part of the dream comes true and i get that deja vu feeling...

its really crazy and its makin me want to find sumthing about the number 222 but i guess when i do more research if i find anythign i will def. let you guys know any information i have found

its good to know that im not the only one out there freakjin out about the number 222 lol

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i see the number 222 all the time, on the clock, addresses,prices,show times, mileage on my car, when i see the numbers i feel like it means something good for the future. except one time we took a very sick man to the hospital and he kept repeating "take me to room 222"

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have been seeing the number 2:22 on the clocks for almost 2 weeks now. Both PM and AM. I too found this site while searching on some info regarding the number 222 and whether or not it has any significance.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I was woken 5 nights ago by my girlfriend who was shouting at me, I had her head in both hands and was screaming, I don't scream usually but for the first time in my life I had the fear of God in me. I was shaking, sweating and a cold shiver kept going over me. I don't know what I had been dreaming about but it was bad. I looked at the clock and it was 2.22am. 4 nights later I was asleep and dreaming, suddenly my dream changed and all I could see was black, intense black and there was a noise so horrible getting louder and louder, I was scared, it was getting more and more intense. I was conscious of what was happening and tried to kick out to wake my girlfriend so she could wake me up, I was paralysed tho and couldn't move, I could feel my hands accross my chest and couldn't move, the noise and darkness was getting worse when I suddenly snapped out of it, again I felt horrified and the cold shiver was there. I looked at the clock and it was 2.22am... It really is bad and I would love to know why and what?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.
www.spiritual-path.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I see 2:22 all the time in the clock...and it always makes me feel like there is something coming...but I can't figure it out...please help me!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.
www.spiritual-path.com...

I'm not entirely sure that site is right. I see 111 and 222 alot, and combinations of them too, and according to your site they signify im on the right spiritual path. So, I have this feeling god is evil and I dont trust him at all, and doubt his existence. So is this the right path?

One thing is for sure, its more than coincidence that I see these numbers everywhere. Its on my clock. Microwave. Electric/gas meter credit remaining. Theres a clock in my kitchen thats never right due to me running out of electricity at times. I'll see 111, 222 or even 444 everywhere multiple times a day even on things unaffected by my subconcious or bodyclock.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

yeah i'm looking for answers to this number as well...haven't found to much except for happiness ,love and good will the kind of peson i am. numbers just keep showing up...my dream said fortune ...money was in my dream but i think it's something else something that is already there.but what.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

how did this dream make your wife feel? scared? sad?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EerieDreamer

I see the number 222 all the time too. As outlandish as this may seem, was watching a episode of "STAR TREK - THE NEXT GENERATION (episode - CAUSE AND EFFECT) that deals with seeing a repeating number. To make a long story short, it deals with a timeline (events) that keeps repeating itself over and over and over - the number (sent to the future by you - love that part) represents a person, whose advice is the correct answer on how to avoid making the same mistake that causes you to repeat an event over and over and over until you make the right choice that then allows you to move on. Hope this makes some sense - watch the episode. Hope it helps.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

i have the same problem.it has been happening more frequently lately like 3 or 4 times a day.im not sure what it means,but it must mean something.the weird thing is im never looking for it when i see it.my weight is even 222 has been sinse high-school.i just never thought about its significance until about a year ago.even my co- workers notice it when im around them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join