It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Your Own Nation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.nationstates.net...

You can make and govern your own country in the region of your choice. You can interact with other nations, also.

Here's my nation:

www.nationstates.net...=display_nation/nation=mekrobia

I invite ATS members to join my region, also.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.nationstates.net...=display_nation/nation=the_a-sp

My nation

[edit on 23-3-2005 by cpr12r]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
www.nationstates.net...=display_nation/nation=the_a-sp

My nation

[edit on 23-3-2005 by cpr12r]

I was wondering who that was.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Apparently they had ATS teams a few years ago. I played one for a few months, but forget to log in and answer questions for a few weeks and got deleted.

Rogue Nation of Ranting Malcontents, I salute ye.

If you want to do the same sort of thing, but not learn anything and actually WAR in real time (also for free), make your nations at warofconquest.com

I've got 4 big old empires full of negs I've already rebirthed repeatedly I'm about to MERGE.
Hrm, think I'll do that right now. Then I shall have all the credits I need to take and hold the ancient and mysterious ORBS! Muahahaha.

Yeah, I've been planning this for years. Sad huh?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Apparently they had ATS teams a few years ago. I played one for a few months, but forget to log in and answer questions for a few weeks and got deleted.

Rogue Nation of Ranting Malcontents, I salute ye.

If you want to do the same sort of thing, but not learn anything and actually WAR in real time (also for free), make your nations at warofconquest.com

I've got 4 big old empires full of negs I've already rebirthed repeatedly I'm about to MERGE.
Hrm, think I'll do that right now. Then I shall have all the credits I need to take and hold the ancient and mysterious ORBS! Muahahaha.

Yeah, I've been planning this for years. Sad huh?

Rant you are so silly sometimes. I like that in ye!

Im going to the war site a check it out.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
lol...man i got my own nation....this is kinda neat....if you want to check my nation out this is it.... www.nationstates.net...=display_nation/nation=hounddog75
i think us ats guys should get together and take it over!!!! whaaa haa haa
HoundDog-

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Isn't that site a blast? I actually have 3 nations on there, and 1 UN member. One of them I modeled after North Korea (sucks to be my people there!), another I modeled as an extremely liberal nation (economy sucks, but people seem happy when they're not getting mugged/killed), and then my UN member, a just right of center nation that is kickin' bottom.

Grand little game!

On another note, a friend of mine started a totally libertarian nation and is quickly trying to pick a fight with the Most Serene Republic of Jermake (my N. Korea model). It'll be interesting to see how the roleplaying of war works on there.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OMG that was Freaken Awesome!!!!!!! awesome simply awesome
here's my nation

www.nationstates.net...=display_nation/nation=gaylor

Did anybody else pick evil?

[edit on 28-3-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Anybody buddy else getting a bunch of telegrams to join different nations? which one should i join?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Free Land of Anguis Umbra.

The Free Land of Anguis Umbra is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its strong anti-business politics. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass -- juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 42%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Book Publishing.

Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Anguis Umbra's national animal is the black dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the umbrak.

Pretty much sounds like a place I would enjoy living in.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I didn't choose evil, seemed too tame. As a result, I went with Psychotic. We just recently outlawed Harry Potter and also legalized public torture. Oh yeah, and we just yesterday instituted a database on every individual and many cameras throughout the country.

The Most Serene Republic of Jermake is a small, economically powerful nation, notable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 12 million are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business government concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Religion & Spirituality and Defence are secondary priorities. Income tax is unheard of. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.

The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, bicyclists are banned from major roads, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, and thieves are flogged in public for their crimes. Crime is moderate. Jermake's national animal is the slug, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dread.

Jermake is ranked 7068th in the region and 117,827th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.

I suppose the spirituality aspect brings it close to Iran, too. So a kind of Iranian North Korea.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Oh yeah, and we just yesterday instituted a database on every individual and many cameras throughout the country.
You went with cameras? I just had everyone in my nation barcoded.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
just started up the kingdom of despise :w:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is a cool site. I just created the Empire of Fenidoria and moved it into the Hyperspace region.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
www.nationstates.net...

You can make and govern your own country in the region of your choice. You can interact with other nations, also.

Here's my nation:

hahah I like how your economy has "imploded" and the average income tax rate is 92%

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
www.nationstates.net...

Here's my nation:

i like your lemonaid stands

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The People's Republic of Wimpy Burgers is now located in Hyperspace.

How did you get lemonade?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My nation

wow high income earners pay a tax rate of 100%

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
My nation

wow high income earners pay a tax rate of 100%

amazing...

I would like more pillows for my platapi

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
www.nationstates.net...=display_nation/nation=new_grunz
My Libertarian Nation.

The Empire of New Grunz is a huge, economically powerful nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 902 million enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.

There is no government in the normal sense the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals is mainly concerned with Commerce, although Education and Law & Order are secondary priorities. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology industries.

Army rations are served on silver platters, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, and New Grunz is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime is a major problem. New Grunz's national animal is the leperchaun, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the tickle me elmo doll.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join