It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Soviet Intel Chief: US Anti-Terror War a Ruse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lister
50 years from now, is the USA going to control the middle East with Israel?

Is that the plan?

They've done it before - ask the Indians.

Yep, play the Israeli card. If you haven't noticed, Israel is being defanged this very moment at the behest of Bush. They are conceding territory and being forced back into indefesensible borders. They've already been asked to accept American military intelligence to oversee the "roadmap". Soon they'll have to aceept NATO troops, and, I'm sure, not long after, be forced to give up their nukes (well as soon as we take care of Syria and Iran). Israel, like every other nation, was a useful pawn to us for a while. Unfortunatley for us, they had a mind of their own and got very powerful very quickly. Now we're putting an end to that. Israel is going to be just another state in our newly democractic middle east. We're obviously going to favor stability in the region and letting Israel rule everyone is not conducive to that. Having a largely demilitarized Israel that has been forced into tiny borders surrounded by historically hostile nations on all sides is fairly stable insofar as none of the Arab states (under US rule) will attempt to attack it. But Israel is not pulling any strings, they are being led firmly down the path of capitulation by Sharon who is being squeezed by Bush and co. to do their bidding.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
rg73, do you actually have evidence to back up what you are saying?

How, and since when are we trying to disarm Israel?...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
We have the Chechen president, Aslan Maskhadov, who opposes Putin but has tried time and again to find a peaceful end in the conflict between Chechnya and Russia. President Putin went so far as to put a price on the head of Mr. Maskhadov, because he blamed him for the school hostage crises, among other things.

You can read the last letter of the Chechen president, which is dated March 22, 2005 and then see why Putin is trying his hardest to get rid of this man.

Here is the link.
www.chechnya-mfa.info...

Muaddib,
I do agree with you regarding Vlad the derailer. As for Maskhadov - you do know they got him.

Chechen Rebel Leader Killed by Russian Forces

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vajrayana

Muaddib,
I do agree with you regarding Vlad the derailer. As for Maskhadov - you do know they got him.

Chechen Rebel Leader Killed by Russian Forces

Vajrayana, i don't think that many people in here even know that not all Chechens are extremists, and I think that Putin is trying to use this as an excuse to get rid of the opposition.

Can you imagine what would happen in Spain if suddenly the authorities decided to blame the Basque government for the actions of the Basque extremists?.... exactly the same that is happening in Chechnya.

I never even saw one piece of evidence being provided by the Kremlin, that the Chechchen president was involved in the school hostage crises, but they surely were quick to use that tragedy to try to get rid of someone they see as a rival.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
And again i ask....then why did president Putin and Russian intelligence officers told president Bush that they found evidence that Saddam wanted to make terrorist attacks in the United States?....

Russia has been luring the US, together with other countries by giving us evidence which they themselves planted and then hid, to then blame us for our actions....

I agree with what you're saying.

See my post here: WAR: EU-Iran nuclear talks break down

It's a dangerous game they're playing, the lot of them.

I wonder if EVEN MORE MASSIVE PROTESTS STARTING NOW could have an affect on the outcome?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In other news:

Saddam Hussein claims he was never the leader of Iraq, but a door to door salesman caught in the office and set up by AMerica.

Bin Laden claims his pilots never intended to crash into the WTC, they were simply trying to get close at other tourists' request to take pictures, and their inexperience piloting jumbos led to the collision. It's was an accident covered up by Bush so the airlines didn't have to pay liability for letting Bin Laden's boys fly the plane while they were using the head.

Jeffrey Dahlmer claims he was set up and his acts of cannibalism were made up by a neighbor who mistook his attempts at a singing career to be the tortured screams of murdered people.

Damn, everytime an entity brings up a report supporting anti-Bush or anti-US paradigms, it's considered reliable, or "possible" at best. Even when it comes from an entity with a known, long standing, vested interest in removing American support or increasing Anti-american sentiments.

is that why no one wishes to believe my "memos" proving Sen. Feinstein not only has been abducted by UFO's, but is carrying on an illicit affair with an enlisted extraterrestrial officer because she really enjoys the "probings"?

Just as "proven", just as ridiculous, as these newest "allegations".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join