It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need help getting a girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i while ago i remember some member guy in the shadows or whoever he is posted something saying that he's too perverted to get a girl i tried to u2u him no help but i have the same problem.......i cant get a girl and im also a pervert any tips?:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
yes..

Stop being a PERV !! :shk::shk::shk:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is a common problem many men suffer from....

That's why we have strip clubs.....I suggest you utilize your nearest facility ASAP

JAK

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here's a tip.

If you happen to get talking to a girl anytime soon and during the conversation she drops in the question "So, what have you been up to recently?" Don't mention this thread.

Jack

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You should get yourself a PERV girl to get along with.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
You should get yourself a PERV girl to get along with.

That would be my advice. Find yourself thats just as perverted as you are.

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by missinglink
i while ago i remember some member guy in the shadows or whoever he is

I think you know exactly who he was, don't you?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by missinglink
i while ago i remember some member guy in the shadows or whoever he is posted something saying that he's too perverted to get a girl i tried to u2u him no help but i have the same problem.......i cant get a girl and im also a pervert any tips?:bnghd::bnghd:

What we have here is probably several problems.

#1 You're too hung up on looks to find the right one.
#2 You tell girls EVERYTHING you think. Never do that. They have a good idea, but keep most of it to yourself unless they ask.
#3 You're too worried about finding a girl. Wait for a clue from them. Like when they seem interested in boring things. "O you program computers, tell me more" *bats eyes*

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i have faced this problem on numerous occasions. i now tend to stick to deaf-mute chicks or women that cannot speak english and need my money to survive. you could also luck out and find a freaky black chick. if you are a visual pervert i would suggest going to realdoll.com and making a purchase.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Try zippering your trousers for a start. No need for people to count the limbs.:shk:

What goes for perverted these days anyway? A teenage male that constantly thinks about sex? I think that is the norm for most generations. Now if you were to add livestock into the mix, you might just be a pervert.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have a guy friend whore kind of a perv. and he's happy as can be with someone just like him.

But if you are wanting to change, I would suggest trying to look at women from a diffrent perspective, try to love a mind before loving a body,

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
the member guy in the shadows was acctully my brother but i didnt even know about ats and bts until he asked me why his computer couldnt get on the forums so on my own computer i went and made my own account and he and i are alike in many ways exept he has bad language and he likes making fun of people and the only reason i tried to u2u him is because he went to a sleep over at his friends house

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A little off topic here.
Wicked awesome avatar Banshee!!
I love Office Space!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lenina
I have a guy friend whore kind of a perv. and he's happy as can be with someone just like him.

But if you are wanting to change, I would suggest trying to look at women from a diffrent perspective, try to love a mind before loving a body,

Precisley well said.

i am a little childish and my g/f is too but dont look at somone just for sex.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

TextIf you happen to get talking to a girl anytime soon and during the conversation she drops in the question "So, what have you been up to recently?" Don't mention this thread.

LMFAO!!!......too funny,too funny

i once went out with this girl who was a total whips and chains perv.....the first and only time i ever let her tie me up and beat me she nearly killed me.....it was a very unpleasent experience and i made it quite clear that i did not wish to see her any longer.....unfortunatley with her being a total psycho fruit loop...she did not understand this and decided to break into my house on two occasions and smash it up....and then promised she would not do it again if i re considered our relationship........what strange galaxy do these people come from?.......anyways........i think you two would get on?........do you want her number?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

TextIf you happen to get talking to a girl anytime soon and during the conversation she drops in the question "So, what have you been up to recently?" Don't mention this thread.

LMFAO!!!......too funny,too funny

i once went out with this girl who was a total whips and chains perv.....the first and only time i ever let her tie me up and beat me she nearly killed me.....it was a very unpleasent experience and i made it quite clear that i did not wish to see her any longer.....unfortunatley with her being a total psycho fruit loop...she did not understand this and decided to break into my house on two occasions and smash it up....and then promised she would not do it again if i re considered our relationship........what strange galaxy do these people come from?.......anyways........i think you two would get on?........do you want her number?

LOL dude that happened to me too, I picked up this 18yr airforce girl well without getting too graphic , when i came in to work the next day i was limping and whimpering, Everybody thought i got into a fight and LOST!
I disconnected the phone for two weeks , When she finally did come around............well lets just say it was a game of cat and mouse and I was the mouse running for my life. I'm going to hide in the corner now

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
well these last few posts certainly brang new light to "pervert" yeah, id say that if u are that perverted where u literally beat the other in sex and want that to happen, I would say u have to get a life- but if u are a pervert that is like "sex" all the time, but doesnt harm anyone or anything, than just supress those feelings till its serious with her, cause chances are shes gonna have the same thing on mind when it does go serious.

top topics

join