It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got punished by god!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ok,first i dont have i religeon and i broke 8 of the 10 commandments and i yes commit like 50 sins a day but the main point is when i promise my friends something they ussually dont make the deal until i promise to god something and i ussually break the deal which i promised to god or i will get punished and well this will start to get strange well once i promised to god i will pay my friend back tommorow i i didnt well when i was walking home from school some guy hit me while riding his bike i was bleeding a lot but i told him i was ok and that it was nothing bad and he rode off.second some time later i told my friend that i would get him lunch and i didnt and i remembered when i got home i had to unplug my laptop and i accidently touched the metal thingy and i got electricuted.things like this has happened a lot but i dont have time to explain them all.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Um.............did you ever think about keeping your promises as a possible solution to your problems?

Change begins from the inside.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I dont think "god" is punishing you for anything. Its your subconscious that might be punishing you and gettign you electricuted.

Try keeping your promises and be good, or else your subconscious might drive you crazy and you might end up blaming things on satan.

An easy way to get out of this. DONT MAKE PROMISES! Ya cant lose!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You say things like that happen a lot....

Maybe it is because you need to pay more attention to your surroundings. You see, it is possible to prevent accidents. It boggles my mind that you would blame your own shortcomings on a god. First, blame yourself. The, try to live a somewhat moral life. You will notice that your accidents and such continue to happen even while you are good. Isn't that the darndest thing by the way.....

top topics

join