It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when will the nwo show thier faces?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You are talking about war powers of the executive branch. Trust me, Americans are not the same as the Germans of the 1930's. That will not happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Who's going to stop them???

When a national state of emergency is declared, supreme powers are given to the President. Congress cannot review the action for 6 months. If there is no Congress, they can't review it, ever, can they?

Like I said in another one of my posts on this forum, Congress and the Supreme Court have almost no power.
It's not like there's a Congressional army or a Judicial army is there. The Supreme Court is protected by the FBI. The director of the FBI reports to the President. There's only 9 chief justices and a whole lot more FBI agents...

again...

Who's going to stop them?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The New World Order show thier faces everyday.
The NWO are also known as the:-
Freemasons
Bilderbergs
Skull and Bones
etc

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've got to disagree with you Jack,

The FreeMasons, Templar, Knights of Malta, Knights of Columbus, Order of the Rose, and all of the other 'orders of Christian warriors' report to the Jesuit Genreal, or the Black Pope. He's the guy who tells the Pope what to do. You can read more about them in the Secret Societies...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Bilderbergs are the true rulers of the world right now. They meet every year andare composed of about 200 people from throughout the world. About a month ago Nans posted all of the members of this thread.

Skull and Bones is a fraternity at Harvard from which new members of the Council of Foreign Relations are picked from. They really rule the United States as they hav edcided it's foreign policy for the past half of a centruy... Thie other fraternity they are picked from is Yale's Scroll and Key.

The Illuminati, Obscurami, and Cabal are more like fanatical cults with their own plans of world domination. Check them out Secret Societies also...

The New World Order is serperate from all of the other societies mentioned. While some members may be in other organizations, the intentions of the NWO is complete world domination.
Peace through complete control.
They intend to take over the world, sucks for us.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
like i said eventually those factions are no match against the nwo. keep in mind that th nwo will eliminate any threats towrds them, even us. They could be reading this right now. We must not let them oppressed us, we must stand and fight when the time comes right now we must 'spread the word'

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yeah burn, I'm with you all the way but some people take ATS too seriuosly.
This board has existed for over a year and all we've done is talk, no action. The truth is, while thre might be a couple of guys from the DIA or FBI reading this, they don't give a crap about us. It's not like we have an army. All 2000 somethihng members of ATS 2.0 would be taken out in less than 5 minutes by any company of rangers in the army. We're not that big of a threat yet.

Talk to TheGoldenSun about his 'Veritas' organization. He's got a copule of threads on the board. They want to find the truth and expose the Omega Agency, NWO, Bilderbergs, Freemasons, Illuminati, etc...

Later,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Yeah burn, I'm with you all the way but some people take ATS too seriuosly.
This board has existed for over a year and all we've done is talk, no action. The truth is, while there might be a couple of guys from the DIA or FBI reading this, they don't give a crap about us. It's not like we have an army. All 2000 something members of ATS 2.0 would be taken out in less than 5 minutes by any company of rangers in the army. We're not that big of a threat yet.

Talk to TheGoldenSun about his 'Veritas' organization. He's got a copule of threads on the board. They want to find the truth and expose the Omega Agency, NWO, Bilderbergs, Freemasons, Illuminati, etc...

Later,
Tassadar
I agree with u in the fact that we might be taken out by the feds or the rangers, but my arguement is that the time to fight is not now all we can do is talk that's ok with me because with a little talk it will get people amp up for some violence against the nwo. This site has granted every 1 the freedom of speech w/o prosecution, dats y i thank thee. Then in time we will really get to fight, but for now all we must to do is talk in fear for the safety of our own lives. BUT we will fear these godless no longer in time.

Oh and tassadar believe me i will check under what u recommanded about the veritas

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join