It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when will the nwo show thier faces?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i hear many things about the nwo and the omega angency, any 1 who thinks the nwo and the omega angency is fake is ignorance. I turely believe they work with our governement and they live amonst us, they could be ur next door nieghbor!
We hear many stories relating to them. i read a book on prophecy, not that i believe in it or any thing it's just very intersting reading it. It states on 2006 thier would be a world war, it will start in the middle east, by the time the war is in it's prime i think the nwo will be known publicly. What i reallly want to know is how dangerous is the nwo and thier capabilities of thier weapons( do they have guns or something far more advance) feel free to post.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah, burn read up on this forum and on Secret Societies forum also.
I know what book you are talking about, The Bible Code. It's about the BIble's original Hebrew text having patterns in it. About your World War III in 2006, the four world powers predicted are the United States, China, Japan, and, surprisingly, Syria. With the nuclear war, if the United States gets nuked, teh President just declares martial law, dissolves Congress... and BOOM!. I'd give it less than a year until the NWO has gained complete control of the world. There's a second book on the BIble Code now called The Bible Code 2, (big surprise, right?). Hope it helps. Welcome to the board.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
I know what book you are talking about, The Bible Code. It's about the BIble's original Hebrew text having patterns in it. About your World War III in 2006, the four world powers predicted are the United States, China, Japan, and, surprisingly, Syria. With the nuclear war, if the United States gets nuked, teh President just declares martial law, dissolves Congress... and BOOM!. I'd give it less than a year until the NWO has gained complete control of the world. There's a second book on the BIble Code now called The Bible Code 2, (big surprise, right?). Hope it helps. Welcome to the board.

Tassadar
i thought no 1 would probaly get that i would have thought i would get critizied, but i didn't ur smart , did u read both books by drosnan?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Spotting them should be easy enough for anyone who actually chooses to see now adays.

(Them)- NWO, Illumiati, Freemasons, Skull and Bones...etc. etc...
I personally go with "Elite" so as not to exclude any of the Black-Hearted, Souless, f**k holes in control of raping the beauty of life. I can't keep all thier names straight since they keep changing em like cowards anyway so I find "Elite" just saves time.

The whole NWO thing is really just another "Seeing the Forest through the Trees" kinda thing at this point.

I mean it's already slapped us all in the face, stuck the "kick me!" sign on all our backs and has been laughing about the whole thing while stealing our prom dates for so long now, if ya still say you don't see it...You're either in on it, or ya too incompetent to be of any help for the rest of anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar

Tassadar

Only a "curiosity" about that Bible Code.
Did you know that in a scientific response to the "creator" of the Bible Code hoax, it was found in the book "Moby Dick" predictions to:
-World Wars
-Death of lady Di. (and references to Dodi Alfayhed)
-Death of Itzak Rabin (Don't know how to spell it, sorry)

Are we to take Moby Dick's predictions seriously 2
Come on people...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how to get clear message out of the original text without any holes or hippocritical missteps.

Trying to pick apart an even more encrypted message from it at this point is like Heroically trying to save the Titanic by painfully dixie-cupping the water back out.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I read and have a copy of "The Illuminatus Troligy", but that dont make me a member or expert. Just an avid sci-fi reader.

Besides, what makes you think they arn't here already.
Havn't past events proven that the world has already began a new phase?

Don't whistle while your pissin...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Um, has it occurred to anyone that Bush is not a part of the NWO (which I do not believe in). He succeeded in short order to get the world community to hate the U.S. How is he a part of the NWO? Sure, he belongened to Skull & Bones, but obviously he does not want a global government.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
of course bush is in the nwo, only thing is he is only a puppet president our real president or the global president sits in a office underground isolated from the world ready to strike his nwo force upon the world

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah burn, I read the books. Sounds real but I don't want to get too commited 'cuz if it doesn't happen I'm going to feel like an idiot.
And anti, If you compare the size of the Torah, (the 1st 5 books of the Bible where all fo the code is) to Moby Dick, Moby Dick is 5 or 6 times bigger with like 1 or 2 occurences.
I've got the software from Israel. Not the cheap American stuff but the actual Israeli one that I payed 70 bucks for. It's real, check it out. I might put it online some day when I'm bored and feel like uploading it.

The NWO fits right into the prophecies perfectly...

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Maybe I'm nuts, but America just does not fit into the NWO scenario. The Euro-weenies are all for it for the most part, but not America.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
whether or not bush is part of the NWO he's playing into their hand by making the US hated-world wide and putting the US into isolation

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Falcon, if it comes to it, America will resist. Americans are strongly independant. I still am not convinced that a NWO exists, though. There is a NEO (EC), though, but that is yet to be proven to be a powerhouse.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That's ok, we are about the only country that can survive in isolation. Besides, I think it's about time the US withdraws from being the babysitter for everyone. Let them deal with thier own problems for awhile, and we'll see how long it takes them to come crawling back.

"Please Uncle Sam, give us back our funding...we havn't wasted it all yet...waaahhhwahhh..."

Please, this is worse than the most rocky of marriages!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Isolation? What are you talking about? We are about to go into Africa because the U.N. and France and other jerks told us to. How is that isolationist? How about threatening N. Korea?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
American's will resist, that's for sure.
Public Education may be an illusion, but they did mess up. I've got patriotism burned into my mind along with about 300 million other Americans. They'll stand up and fight to preserver the illusion they've believed in for years. They won't let their ideal dream of freedom be shattered by a government that wants to enslave them.

They'll probably loose, but they'll fight.

We are the beginning of that army. The time to act is now. Arise my brethren, arise from your dull, mundane lives in your office chairs in front of your laptops and spread the word, raise the people to awareness, let them know, we must be prepared...

The Truth is our only ally in this struggle that will come.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Tassador, you are a Texan, you must be even more independant than I am.... Regardless, we can stand together against the NWO (which I don't believe exists). BTW, nobody mentioned that it is unconstitutional in America for any group to have say on America's policy. Trust me, I'm a lawyer (famous last words?).

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
lol, I don't get the end though,

BTW, nobody mentioned that it is unconstitutional in America for any group to have say on America's policy.

What is it unconstitutional to do?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The U.S. Supreme Court has the final say about what America can and cannot do. Giving power to an international group to judge our actions is unconstitutional. In order for the NWO conspiracy to have America involved, America would have to ammend the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh, or the president could abolish it in the event of nuclear war in which martial law was declared and Congress and the Supreme Court were dissolved. They could do anything they want then, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join