It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Profile BackGround Image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How do you delete a custom profile background image once you have uploaded and applied it?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
you can upload a new one...

..change it with a .gif file that is transparent...aka blank...

or get a mod to delete it or super admin...dunno

[edit on 23-3-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Delete the file,
or buy a new one but put a space in the area for the image URL

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I believe you need to purchase the option again and enter a space OR delete the file from your upload space, it's much less expensive this way.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
if I buy a custom background do I have to upload it to ats? Can I host it from my own source so I can edit it when I want??

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It needs to be in your ATS upload space.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
aight thanks for the heads up...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
how do i even upload a background image can ne one tell me please i am tired of the reg black background

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
How do you delete a custom profile background image once you have uploaded and applied it?

Twitchy, I'll give you some of my points if you just get rid of those nauseating pink bricks.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
how do i even upload a background image can ne one tell me please i am tired of the reg black background

Click the
button and go to upload.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Twitchy, I'll give you some of my points if you just get rid of those nauseating pink bricks.

My sentiments exactly. I think I have it figrued out now, but I spent a buttload of points trying to fix it and no way to regain my points. You guys should really think about an "Undo" function for profile images and things that wil refund points to the user. I bet I spent half my points trying to get my image the right size and trying to delete it.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
...You guys should really think about an "Undo" function for profile images and things that wil refund points to the user. I bet I spent half my points trying to get my image the right size and trying to delete it.

Or at least some kind of 'Preview' buttton, and then a 'Submit' button when you're thoroughly satisfied. When I changed my avatar yesterday, my index finger was trembling everytime I pushed my mouse button. I felt like I was sacrificing one of my limbs everytime I purchased something.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join