It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are demonic . . . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They are out to destroy mankind and prepare them for the arrival of the anti-christ, these 9 ft tall cannibalistic fallen watchers and dragons are coming at the entrance of Planet X. They are chained within it, and will be released by GODS permission and will introduce to the whole world the antichrist whom they have been trying to procreate an antichrist candidate by abducting humans and trying to clone/procreate 100% fallen angelic and 100% man. The only way to avoid this alien invasion is through Jesus Christ, HE will protect HIS own.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow...nice fairy tale. I think this belongs perhaps in collaborative fiction or soemthing as there is nothing here to even discuss. Mayb eprovide some evidence if you want to be taken seriously.

Barf...praise the lord,
Lukefj

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messengerr
The only way to avoid this alien invasion is through Jesus Christ, HE will protect HIS own.

I'll take my chances with agnostic-deism/semi-atheism (yes, my beliefs are bit confused :lol

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey that's very interesting. I've heard others say aliens will play a major role in end times prophecy. Do you have any more details or links you could add on it?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Heh here's a thought.
If there is a God and the plight of Man was to make his way through life constantly judging between good and evil, if God, your God, created the universe and knew the past, present and future.
If we, who wars against his brothers and sisters and poisons his planet and are merely small dust motes in the vastness of everthing, have time to ponder the wonders of this life and it's strange magic.

Why would it be that aliens would be the bad guy in this little man-ego game of wondering where we're going. Why would it be that the whole world ignores this
terrifying idea and goes on with everyday drudgery.

Aliens are something we don't know and can never guess at. They may not be something sinister, only something that was here before us and maybe here after us.

Then again... those black almond eyes...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can see this getting locked very shortly.

One thing about this forum, which I love dearly, is the many people who, when posting, write as if the theory they subscribe to is cold, hard fact - this first post for example.

Closing yourself off to alternative ideas and theories is surely the biggest tool of the NWO - divide and conquer.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messengerr
they have been trying to procreate an antichrist candidate by abducting humans and trying to clone/procreate 100% fallen angelic and 100% man.

I know my maths ability is pretty
but even I know that's not mathematically possible.

Its definitely an interesting idea though, especially with a dream I had some years ago about just this subject. In fact I even considered making it into some kind of novel but in the end found a more interesting idea.

new topics

top topics

join