It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to I.F. about Mormons(all welcome to post)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
That's an interesting hypothesis, but there is no evidence that Christ ever came into contact with, or was initiated by, Khemetian priests. If (and it's a pretty bif "if") Jesus was really initiated, it is more likely that it would have been by the Essenes or Magi. However, it is also probably true that the Essenes, Magi, and Egyptians all had a common source for their various mysteries, i.e., India.

Well he certainly spent time in Khemet, as the Gospels themselves say.

Something to consider:

The Christ

We know the life of the Great Master and we know that Jesus was really a complete man in the fullest sense of the Word. Jesus had a priestess wife, because he was not an infrasexual. The wife of Jesus was evidently a complete Lady Adept, endowed with great secret powers. Jesus travelled through Europe and was a member of a Mediterranean Mystery School. Jesus studied in Egypt and practised Sexual Magic with his priestess inside one of the pyramids. That is how he recapitulated the initiations and later achieved the Venustic Initiation. Jesus travelled through Persia, India, etc. Thus, the Great Master was a Master in the most complete sense of the word.

The Magi were Median, and inhabitants of Persia. They predated Zoroastrianism, but later incorporated that religion into their own esoteric system, known as Zurvanism.

Thanks for the info.

I need to study these things more(and perhaps quit posting on the internet so much, so that I can
).

I reference the works of Eliphas Levi, Godfrey Higgins, etc.; but to be honest, I haven't even read many of them from cover to cover.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Well he certainly spent time in Khemet, as the Gospels themselves say.

The Gospel of Matthew claims that Mary and Joseph took him into Egypt, but returned to Judaea after the death of Herod (when Jesus still would have been a small child). Whether this is an actual history or mythology is anyone's guess.

Something to consider:

The Christ

We know the life of the Great Master and we know that Jesus was really a complete man in the fullest sense of the Word. Jesus had a priestess wife, because he was not an infrasexual. The wife of Jesus was evidently a complete Lady Adept, endowed with great secret powers. Jesus travelled through Europe and was a member of a Mediterranean Mystery School. Jesus studied in Egypt and practised Sexual Magic with his priestess inside one of the pyramids. That is how he recapitulated the initiations and later achieved the Venustic Initiation. Jesus travelled through Persia, India, etc. Thus, the Great Master was a Master in the most complete sense of the word.

Aww, come on!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Aww, come on!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Aww, come on!

I meant that there's even a disagreement as to whether Jesus even actually ever existed. This being the case, anyone who tries to give you all this specific stuff about Jesus being married to an Egyptian priestess is most likely making all of it up.

I will say, that for my part, I would assume that the historical Jesus was indeed celibate, as was the case Essene and Buddhist Adepts.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I meant that there's even a disagreement as to whether Jesus even actually ever existed. This being the case, anyone who tries to give you all this specific stuff about Jesus being married to an Egyptian priestess is most likely making all of it up.

Fair enough.

However, are you going to tell me that you aren't influenced by the teachings of Occultists who teach about the Akashic Records?

By the way, I believe he was referring to Mary Magdalene.

And sure there are many charlatans claiming to have read such records, but even many Lamas from authentic traditions certainly wouldn't deny the possibility of attaining such powers.

I will say, that for my part, I would assume that the historical Jesus was indeed celibate, as was the case Essene and Buddhist Adepts.

You really think that any Order who introduces their disciples to the Initiations of Major Mysteries, would be celibate both exoterically and esoterically?

And that is incorrect about Buddhism.

There are many published works of authentic Lamas who said that monks are only celibate until they finish all that they can with their own sexual energy.

After that they are introduced to the Higher Tantric Mysteries, and have to renounce their monk's vows so that they can receive a consort.

With this in mind, since Gnosis(actual Christianity) and Tantric Buddhism are really the same religion(also, Sophees/Sufis) under different symbolism; Yeshua or any other Buddhist Adept could not be an actual Master without receiving a consort.

This is why Samael Aun Weor said that He is a Master in the complete sense of the Word; because He created the Solar Bodies, eliminated all his egos, transmuted all his Sexual Energy and incarnated the Christ.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

However, are you going to tell me that you aren't influenced by the teachings of Occultists who teach about the Akashic Records?

I guess that would depend on how one would interpret it. I'm not influenced by anyone who believes in the literal existence of Akashic records, no.

By the way, I believe he was referring to Mary Magdalene.

If that is the case, he took some rather large liberties with the historical stories. Magdalene was shown as neither Egyptian nor a priestess. Nor was she ever seen to have any relationship with Christ except that of disciple, in the original texts.

You really think that any Order who introduces their disciples to the Initiations of Major Mysteries, would be celibate both exoterically and esoterically?

Yes.

And that is incorrect about Buddhism.

There are many published works of authentic Lamas who said that monks are only celibate until they finish all that they can with their own sexual energy.

That really isn't the case in orthodox Buddhism. Practically all Buddhist Adepts were celibate, including, of course, the Buddha, as well as Ho Tai, Bodhidharma, etc.

After that they are introduced to the Higher Tantric Mysteries, and have to renounce their monk's vows so that they can receive a consort.

In orthodox Hinayana, as well as the Mahayana schools of Zen and Shingon, tantra is considered illusionary, and a Hindu corruption of the Dharma. The Sangha do not renounce their vows to get "more" enlightenment, since they must tune themselves to emptiness.

This is why Samael Aun Weor said that He is a Master in the complete sense of the Word; because He created the Solar Bodies, eliminated all his egos, transmuted all his Sexual Energy and incarnated the Christ.

Personally, I'm not very impressed with Mr. Weor. I'm not extremely familiar with his work, but from the little I've read by him, he seemed to have to gotten stuck in the same rut with so many other occultists, in that he often let his imagination get the best of him.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I could keep going line-for-line here and dig up quotes and research I've done to refute alot this; however I'm really, for the most part, wasting my time at this website trying to convince cynical skeptics who would rather argue, than open their minds to anything not in line with "orthodox" interpretations.

There's no ill-will on my part toward anyone; I just don't have time to continue many of these discussions.

Best regards on your journey toward seeking the Light.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here's a book on the subject that ought to be very interesting:

Mormonism viewed by a Masonic adept..

Dan Brown's upcoming release on Masonry and Mormonism may be interesting as well; however I'd certainly trust Manly P. Hall(who seems to have been an actual Brother of the Temple) before a writer(Dan Brown) who wrote that the Brothers of the Temple taught that one can receive Gnosis through the orgasm.

If anyone has any info on said book co-written by Manly P. Hall, please send me a U2U or post it here.

I can't find it anywhere else on the internet.

I can't find anything on Hogan, Mervin Booth either...

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Masonic Light

You may find the following to be of interest:

Part 5: Jesus in Egypt

...Jesus was initiated as a student into the mysteries inside a pyramid in the land of Egypt. A Vestal dressed in a white robe gave him the first papyri to study.

The trees of Eden are two: The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the Tree of Life. The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is sex. The Tree of Life is the Being. Every authentic cultural doctrine has to carefully study these two trees, because to study one tree while ignoring the other gives only an incomplete and useless knowledge. Of what use is it to study the Being if we do not know sex? Of what use is it to study sex if we do not know the Being? Given that, both trees are from Eden and they even share their roots.

These trees are the two great basal pillars of the White Lodge: Wisdom and Love.

Wisdom is the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and Love is the Tree of Life.

The doctrine of these two trees was deeply studied in Egypt. The fatal shadow of the Tree of Life is the “I.” The fatal shadow of the Tree of Knowledge is Fornication. People mistake the shadows for reality.

Whosoever terminates with the process of the “I” attains the Self-realization of the Being within himself. Whosoever terminates with fornication is transformed into a Christ.

Jesus was submitted to remarkable purifications within the temple; a Master instructed him daily. On a certain day, when descending a staircase, he was tempted by a woman; yet Jesus overcame temptation, thus he was victoriously approved. The Master was tested many times; the fight against his “I” was remarkable. The Bodhisattva had fallen in previous reincarnations; this is why Jesus had to lift up his five fallen serpents.

The sixth and the seventh serpents belong to the Master (Atman-Buddhi); the Master never falls.

The bodhisattva is the one who falls; the bodhisattva is the Will-Soul (Human Soul); the Human Soul is dressed with the four Bodies of Sin, which are, the Physical, Ethereal, Astral and Mental Bodies.

Jesus had the serpent of each of these four bodies of sin fallen, thus Jesus and to lift them up. The fifth serpent that belongs to the Human Soul was also fallen, so Jesus had to lift up this serpent as well.

Jesus reincarnated thousands of times on our Earth and he had fallen.

So, the Son of God was full of glory...,

" I am in the Father and the Father is in me!"

...yet the Son of Man was fallen, but he upraised himself again.

The Son of God is the Inner Christ, which enlightens every man that comes into the world.

Jesus studied in the college of initiates. During those times, a tenebrous personage of the shadows waged war against the initiates of Egypt, nevertheless those initiates remained firm in the Light.

An instructor taught Jesus the great mysteries of sex. There existed a royal nuptial chamber within the pyramid, and within that chamber Jesus practiced sexual Magic with his wife. His priestess-wife was a white woman with blonde hair and a beautiful soul; she was a very high initiate of the temple.

Yes, Jesus Christ means Man and God; and as a man he was complete since he had his wife

Also, in Eliphas Levi's "The History of Magic" he wrote, which is in agreement with Samael Aun Weor, that Yeshua Ben Pandera received Esoteric instruction in the Land of Khemet...

Regards

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I feel sorry for Mormons. I don't think they have any idea what their religion is really about. I knew a Mormon girl and I got to say she was fracked in the head.

Second I think it's very interesting that Masons say masonry isn't a religion yet there is all kinds of Masonic influence in Mormonism.

That and the Mormons in Utah are spending all their money on lavish shopping malls. Isn't the object of religion to better your standard of living and community instead of spending the money selfishly on yourself?

www.utlm.org...
www.freemason.org...

Schroll down in one of the links and you even see the Masonic handshake symbol imbedded in Morminism.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
Second I think it's very interesting that Masons say masonry isn't a religion yet there is all kinds of Masonic influence in Mormonism.

IMHO, the fact that Joseph Smith plagiarised masonic ritual whilst formulating his religion has no bearing on the original intent or context of the ritual.

If I use an eggflip to do my hair of a morning, does that change its true purpose?

Just my $0.02.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
EDIT

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You do have a point there. The Masonic organization should have at least moved to stop this plagarism.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
How many times must it be drilled in people's head that Jesus was CAUCASIAN, doesn't matter if he had dark skin, if I sat in the sun 12 hours a day for 30 years I'd be dark looking too.

Freemason,
Please enlighten me as to why you think that Jesus was a caucasian.
Can`t say i`ve heard that one before...maybe i live a sheltered existence.

Also,how can you post if you are banned?
(I`m not having a go,just wondering.)Sorry for off topic.
Woah...odd.I just quoted a phantom post,that has now disappeared it seems.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
I feel sorry for Mormons. I don't think they have any idea what their religion is really about. I knew a Mormon girl and I got to say she was fracked in the head.

How can you know that that is true? Maybe she just wasn't into her religion

That and the Mormons in Utah are spending all their money on lavish shopping malls. Isn't the object of religion to better your standard of living and community instead of spending the money selfishly on yourself?

The mormons are not building those shopping malls and their money certainly isn't going towards a mall. It's going to build temples, and meeting houses, missionary aid, donating to third world country, rebuilding disaster zones, ect... It's most likely the state or city building the mall. Utah isn't run by Mormons.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join