It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Fall of Communism

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

Check this video clip out. It will show you what it takes for communsim to fall!! Enjoy!!


Click here: The Fall of Communism




posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is going to be on BTS in about 5 posts....


[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What's wrong with it being on ATS?



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

leave it to ctv to show something that funny



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
What's wrong with it being on ATS?

Its not got any real information apart from good old castro falling...



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well I did introduce it in saying that it was a video clip. I didn't say that i was factual. By the way, I have already posted it under the "Jokes" post on BTS.

Drogo, I wish I could, lol.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
Well I did introduce it in saying that it was a video clip. I didn't say that i was factual. By the way, I have already posted it under the "Jokes" post on BTS.

Drogo, I wish I could, lol.

So?
Come on keep it in BTS....



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So what? I'm just telling you that it's on there so you wouldn't cry about that. It's there, look for yourself.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
So what? I'm just telling you that it's on there so you wouldn't cry about that. It's there, look for yourself.

It wastes space...got nothing to do with "other current events"...

Look I'm asking you please dont waste webspace like this again....



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
And I have no problem with what yuo are asking me to do. If you want to delete it, then go ahead, but all I'm saying is, that I;ve already added it where it belongs. And why would you mention 5 posts on BTS?



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
And I have no problem with what yuo are asking me to do. If you want to delete it, then go ahead, but all I'm saying is, that I;ve already added it where it belongs. And why would you mention 5 posts on BTS?

I cant I aint a mod...just saying...
Yeah I know you have but there was no need to waste this space....if you mean why did I mention BTS 5 times it was to get the message across...



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Okay, well I didn't know that at the time. And I now know what not to do. So there is no need in keep talking about it. Get what message across 5 times? You said it's going to be on BTS in about 5 posts. What do you mean by that?



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
Okay, well I didn't know that at the time. And I now know what not to do. So there is no need in keep talking about it. Get what message across 5 times? You said it's going to be on BTS in about 5 posts. What do you mean by that?


At this point the thread should be deleted, because it is in BTS.

Jokes are mainly on the BTS.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That's why i am saying that there is no reason to continue to argue about it. I made a mistake by placing it on here, it will not happen again, and I've already stated that it is on the BTS forums. Why are we continuing such a petty argument?



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
Okay, well I didn't know that at the time. And I now know what not to do.
So there is no need in keep talking about it.

Fine then we wont talk about it....



Get what message across 5 times? You said it's going to be on BTS in about 5 posts. What do you mean by that?

I misunderstood your sentance...
I meant that this thread would be shifted onto BTS by the fifth post because mods are usually quick to get these threads sorted out....must be a busy day in the ATS office....



posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well it is now so no need to continue! The discussion is over. I am saying that I had no problem that it was removed from ATS!



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join