It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original doesn't equal christianity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Oh, dude,
I that's cool man. So you basically just read up on everything and chose your own path...

That's cool man, I just wanted to affirm my main position, God being the one and only God. The Jesus of Nazarteth is also God, though he is the son of God, he is God.

Tassadar

God is more a concept than a man. God is love. and as Paul writes that the head of Christ is God, and that the head of man is Christ, that means that. God is love. Everexisting because of himself. The Father of EVERYTHING. The really old man in the house so to speek!

Blessings (in the name of King Jesus of Nazareth)
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Megaquad: Suddenly I found out that there is an off button for people like you. Da da!

May God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ!,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
An off button, yeah, I can imagine that demons don't like me.

Vade retro Satana! Vade retro Draco! Crux sacra sit mihi lux!

You are far from Jesus, he is now thinking about you Saul, Saul why are you persecuting me..
But I hope he will forgive you because you don't know.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by Megaquad
Christianity is being destroyed slowly by EU which plays great role in NWO, they are trying to establish Roman Empire that is why they are pushing Greek and Roman culture.
[Edited on 15-7-2003 by Megaquad]

Right, and Christianity is the manipulation tool in trying to establish another Roman empire.

I agree, Christianity needs to be stopped. It's a pagan religion and it has strayed so far from its beginnings.

bingo. but why build another rome if the first one eventually fell? and will somebody explain to me if were all related to adam and eve how come were not all retarted or messed up? and one more thing, the catholic curch is THE most evil and curropt organization on the planet. if christianty is to fail, let it start there.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There are good people and bad people. Some of them who looks like wolves may actually be the most loving individuals. And again some of the sheep may be worse than wolves. If someone is to save me from something I don't ask him first if he believes in Jesus, I simply see that he does his will so the Son works through him, and I thank him and praise God afterwards. Another time he might work through me in another way.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join