It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Schiavo - Sworn Affidavit by RN Ciyer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That will be something to watch the navy seals in a mission of save "Terri" can you imagine they bursting in the hospice and taking her from the roof into a helicopter.

I tell you I expect anything coming from the bushes power ranger brothers.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
How do you know she isn't going..."about damned time! let me outta here!"

I know if I was trapped in my body for 15 years, that's what I'd be saying....

You have to take a stand if she is brain dead she isn't thinking anything? PVS would imply no thoughts?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
That will be something to watch the navy seals in a mission of save "Terri" can you imagine they bursting in the hospice and taking her from the roof into a helicopter.

Just waiting for the green there love, just waiting...................................

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Marg are you posting to discuss the situation or just for the sake of slagging the country? Honestly I have never put anybody on ignore before and your spelling and grammatics makes your posts difficult to read, but I still try to, but when you just keep dribbling on about Bush it's not a pleasant experience to come on ATS anymore.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

try reading the affidavits of the nurses that took care of her. She is aware. She has been abused for years by dear hubby. There is much evidence. this is the darkest day in american history.............right after 1973.

One highly unreliable nurse (and no doubt jaded about being fired), who alledges some grand conspiracy of changing nurse logs, etc.? Ok...maybe you can believe her...

Jeb's (the very governor trying so hard to "save" her) own report show the abuse allegations are bs. DCF can't even show enough evidence for ANY judge to sign off on it, and yet you state there is much evidence?

I'd still like to hear if you think that Terri's parents' treatment of Michael, fixing him up on dates, etc. after the coma, if this is how the parents of an abused spouse would behave. Any answer there? Didn't think so...

I still try to, but when you just keep dribbling on about Bush it's not a pleasant experience to come on ATS anymore.

Doesn't matter what the name of the politician is...the point that politicians are using Terri as a political football and to undermine both the rights of the individual and the State is a valid one. Whether the perpetrator's name was Bush, Kerry, Clinton, whatever....Democrat or Republican...the fact that such actions are just to further a pro-life agenda and establish precedents is still a very valid point of discussion imho...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

Marg are you posting to discuss the situation or just for the sake of slagging the country? Honestly I have never put anybody on ignore before and your spelling and grammatics makes your posts difficult to read, but I still try to, but when you just keep dribbling on about Bush it's not a pleasant experience to come on ATS anymore.

You do what you have to do so take your best bet I care not, about your opinions.

I am polite to you and you just like to insult me when I don't fall for your games, so you do what you have to do I am very happy without your attention.

Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I agree with Mynaeris.

I wish people on both sides of the issue would stop using this as an excuse to push their own pet political agendas.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
[EDIT]: djohnsto77 was faster so I'll remove my remarks to practice what I preach...

[edit on 3/24/2005 by titian]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I agree with Mynaeris.

I wish people on both sides of the issue would stop using this as an excuse to push their own pet political agendas.

So finally you have seen what is all about, from the beginning that is what is all about political gain in the political game.

But this time If they are not careful some political careers are going to burn here.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You cheapen this woman's death by starvation with your interludes about people coming to her rescue. Shame on you! Please mods ban me if you want to. This is shocking that someone can use this platform to keep it at the level of political mockery.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'd agree...

IF politicians hadn't made it a point to get personally involved.

Are you going to tell me that our governor (I'm a Floridian, about maybe 10 minutes away from where Terri is right now) really gives a damn whether Terri lives or dies? Their involvement has, and is about nothing more than politics.

If they get that feeding tube back in her, then they will have just set a landmark precedent for right to life and THAT'S why he's involved, and even those on all sides pretty much see that. Luckily so far, the checks and balances system is holding up and preserving the rights of the individual...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I tell you who is making a mockery of the poor woman . . . the Bush brothers, the religious movement, the circus media and the interest groups involve, how many times somebody has to bring back the issue of privacy, decorum and the rights of the person in charge to end the suffering of the woman per her wishes.

Is not for me or anybody out there to tell what they want but the legal guardian and wanted or not it’s Her husband.

Still no matter how the court has sided with the rightful executor of her wishes, the issue keeps coming back.

Leave her and her husband alone and let her have her peace.

But regretfully that is not what most want, too much to gain so they are taking the risk and the minority has just been sucked into it.

That is why we are here discussing all this.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Earlier, the Dr. mentioned media bias.

Read this current article from CNN...

www.cnn.com...

Instead of describing the rulings as "victories" for Michael or individual rights, they describe them as "setbacks".

The article ends with a parent saying how they see Terri's face dying, etc.

Yes, you are correct, there IS media bias...but certainly not on the side you think...now is it?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I am going to give you my views on this,

Yes, this is a sad case, but where is the humanity in letting someone starve to death? this is not about religion or politics, this is about basic human rights. She is being stripped on her rights as a human being. If your going to let her die, dont make her go through more pain/

You have voted infinite for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I know I'll be flamed for this, but Governor Bush has the responsibility of protecting the citizens of Florida and President Bush has the same responsibilities for all Americans. Can no one here believe that they're sincerely concerned about the rights of this woman and have done what they think is right? Are we that jaded? Why must some here use this as an excuse to attack our political leaders when they're only doing what they think is right...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
You have voted infinite for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

thank you

But seriously, we are all getting mixed up with religion and politics, forget them, this is about human rights.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Why must some here use this as an excuse to attack our political leaders when they're only doing what they think is right...

I will agree with you but.................regredfully their actions and the way the whole issue has been handle tells the real story.

Don't believe me? look at how the majority of Americans feel about the president and congress dealing with this..........not good, djohnsto77, public opinion is still a big thing to worry about specially for those that are after political positions.

The American people may be very conservative for some things but when it comes to constitutional rights and the law most of them agree that they should be upheld.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I know I'll be flamed for this, but Governor Bush has the responsibility of protecting the citizens of Florida and President Bush has the same responsibilities for all Americans. Can no one here believe that they're sincerely concerned about the rights of this woman and have done what they think is right? Are we that jaded? Why must some here use this as an excuse to attack our political leaders when they're only doing what they think is right...

Because they only got involved when the big Right to Life groups got involved.

He's had 15 years to intervene in this case.

The timing is more than a little odd don't you think? This isn't the first time the tube's been removed and put back in....

If we do all agree that this is a matter of an individual's right, then we would then agree that that being the case...the politicians need to get out of it. They made it political when they became involved. Nobody except them (and the special interest groups) wanted it to be a matter of politics.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
wow the statements here .......jeesh life seems to be a matter turned trivial....sad

I say this lets solve this in the best way possible .....do not get a stay

get a court order for an mri and if it shows merit to do a stay then refile for stay and then the court will have evidence of or the lack of proper brain function ....noone has even done an mri from what i understand we are talking about a couple of hours ,,,,,and could mean life or death

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

noone has even done an mri from what i understand we are talking about a couple of hours ,,,,,and could mean life or death

Actually, an MRI of Terri has been posted during some of the Terri threads. It shows her cerebral cortex is all but GONE...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join