It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

live exorcism.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
listening to it now,
sounds really freaky to be honest, i wouldnt like to see video footage of it cause the sounds are kind of disturbing, sounds like something from the video game doom. The sounds are horrible to be honest, if this is a fake, its a really good one to be honest. The sounds are very scary.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yeah the sounds are pretty wierd.

Any body else know or think what this is, freaky is a good one.!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Excuse my English but I m French ^^ It is really terrifying this recording... But it is odd which it have there no video recording.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
there was a live exorcism on tv a fewc months ago. it was boring. nothing supernatural happened. that recording is strange. thaat diddn't happen on the tv program

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OH DEAR GOD!!! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU EVER BEE SO MEAN AND POST THAT!!!!!!!!!

::whimpers:: I was possessed once...it was horrid...all those demons whispering and sneering at me.....IT'S NOT FUNNY, J***! If you've ever had an evil demon using your body as their personal play thing, then you woulnd't laugh at that recording! It's painful, lonely and horrid! Imagine being trapped in this dark place....they push you forward, but you can't control anythign and start whispering how their gonna kill your family and all that....it's horrid!!!!! I feel sooooo bad for that person in the recording...I feel his pain. you fight and you fight....and when you trap them inside of you...it's soo hard....its' soo hard to keep them there....you can't even say help me or anything, but you can cry adn scream and nobody hears you....
:::whimpers::: I read the terms and agreements that say I shouldn't say things, but YOU'RE HORRIBLE. It's not a laughing matter....they're horrible, murderous creatures. THey love to torture and use and...torment people. They liked pain!!!! I envy the person in that recording...they had a priest...I had to fend for myself.....(I'm not baptised or anything....so, I didn't have a priest on hand to call..not that I could pick up the phone if I did...).
::runs home and hides in her daddy's shirt::: I don't care how old I am...I want my daddy.....

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Dude if thats real that is the most scary thing ive seen on the internet

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How does the things the Priest say work? I mean, they were written by man, not the divine word of God like, say, the Bible.

Did someone just sit down hundreds of years ago and say, "Yeah, that sounds good. Sounds like it would scare demon. I'll use it!"

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
How does the things the Priest say work? I mean, they were written by man, not the divine word of God like, say, the Bible.

Did someone just sit down hundreds of years ago and say, "Yeah, that sounds good. Sounds like it would scare demon. I'll use it!"

Hi/
So sorry it took me a few years to answer

The priest that performs an exorcism is read from the Bible as well as the prayers of Saint Cyprian....an Ex sorcerer in the third century
Saint Cyprian and Justina~

As it says in Scripture....Prayer and fasting.
Part of being a priest is also following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ...
Prayer,fasting and living a righteous life....
Though an exorcism may be successful,prayer and fasting is also up to the individual..
Exorcism in Russia Pt. 2 The Video.

"On a scale of phenomena from 1 to 12," Eugene says, "the scenes in this video rank about a 6½ or 7." They do not show the full extent of what has happened in some cases, including physical changes in the victim and other more dramatic phenomena. In at least one case, Eugene says, the possessed person actually bent in two, head to toe – backwards!

Exorcism in Russia~

helen

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Needless to say this is very "creepy".....is it real who knows...it could be or it could be fake..... it is quite interesting to listen to i must admit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join