It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people in Africa are infected with HIV?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
...So what happen in say a generation from now , when the native
population of Africa is decimated from the effects of HIV. Who, just who,
will control the mineral resources rich continent then...??

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well, I have stated this well over 4 months ago that scientists are saying all human life will be gone on Africa(excluding Egypt which is ME not Africa) due to the catholic church.

You see, condoms prevent the spread. So we give them out in Africa, and the church comes in and burns them all for being evil.

Genetic Engineered food is made and given to Africa. The Church comes in and burns it all for being evil.

Medicine is given, and again church comes in and burns it all for being evil.

Hmmm, kill a few million people, or let humans "play god" as the church calls it and save them. According to the church mass genocide is a-ok. Hell, they been doing it for past 2,000 years, why stop now?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well, I have stated this well over 4 months ago that scientists are saying all human life will be gone on Africa(excluding Egypt which is ME not Africa) due to the catholic church.

Well, I have heard this 'Egypt not in Africa' thing a lot. I could swear that the continent clearly contains Egypt, and also know many African people who very rightly take offense to the continued, and might I say futile, attempt to remove Egypt from Africa. Try as you might, it ain't going nowhere, and whether you care to acknowledge it or not, it is in Africa.
It is not surprising that AIDS is so rampant since it was first introduced, or should I say discovered, in Central Africa. Here is a link.

www.uow.edu.au...

Egypt is in Africa, learn to live with it.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think the attitude "Egypt isn't Africa" is just indicative of the attitude of
divide and conquer....
So, when Africa is depopulated...just who benefits??

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The rich nations of the world benifit, including the Nazi Pope and the Catholics. The people there will be easily enslaved. The US and EU can go in and exploit the resources. And you know they will.

Africa is a powderkeg of civil war and unrest. Let AIDS kill off a hundred million, and the fighting becomes more manageable for peacekeepers or conquerers. Send Halliburton in, and the continent is ours.

In the meantime, the drug companies will get rich while the efforts are in vain, and the infected die. When the number of infected people is reduced to a level where it is not economical to treat with meds, the drug companies will unviel thier cure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join