It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose Hitler were right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretthrone
a resistance movement might be harassing the ruling elite,

perhapz the "resistance" might win more cleaner..

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hitler won popularity in pre WWII because he was able to bring Germany out of it's post WWI depression, he crated many jobs, he designed the VW company and helped with the design of the VW car.

Little trivia... The early VW body’s and engines were designed by Porsche

he was a charismatic leader, an excellent speaker, was very interested in not only technological advancement but advanced is PSI abilities...

he.. just was a bit .... well... nuts and got too full of himself and his own self importance.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The question needs to be a bit more specific. Hitler getting his way could mean any number of things.

Do you mean his conquest of Europe and/or the world? Hitler was doomed to fail in his attempts, much like Napolean before him. So in assuming he got his way with Europe militarily, we must dispense with the very real obstacles that no human power of the time, not even the German armed forces, could overcome.

Or are you talking about Hitler getting his way after the conquest? In this case we must dispense with the equally or possibly greater obstacles that human nature puts in the way of fascism. Hitler's economic system would fail just like all statist systems eventually fail.

There would not be greater technology on net, although there might greater technology in certain areas. There would not be a better economy, although certain economic interests might have experienced a short term benefit.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lets be blunt and realistic here, who, in their right mind, would want to even remotely consider a world where Hitler was right?

Hello?!

seekerof

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
World would be horrible to live in if Hitler was right and got his way.

considering the fact that Hitler was 9 months away from achieving his nuclear weapons program. If he had won, and a rebellion had started, i have a feeling knowing how mad he was he would have nuke those areas. Causing more people to be afraid, after he was done with the jews he would have turn to a different minority that he could have blame all. and more imporantly we all would be speaking German today. I have heard some German words in my lifetime and they sound hard to pronounce THANK GOD FOR FDR!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The irony, to me, is that Hitler is one who himself belonged out of his idylic genepool. He should have gasssed himself first..

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
chinalurker...
Hitler was right; think anout it.
1. Autobahn = good idea, just not his.
2. People's car = Great idea, just not his.
3. Jet engine = tremendous idea, just not his.
4. Rocket technology = Very impressive idea, just not his.
5. Suicide = finally another good idea but he didn't have the guts so his followers had to do it for him.
skep

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hitler, Right!
May I suggest getting a perscription for some EXTRA strength ANTI-PSYCHOTICS!!!!

The Man hated most of the world. Here's the short list of some of the people he wanted to exterminate:

Jews
People of Color
People with Any kind of Disability
People subject to mental ilness (including depression)
Gypsies
People of Mixed haratage

In additon to his hatret of so many People, He dream was to become DICTATOR of the Entire World and create the Perfect Master Race! You are supposing a Tyrrant and a Genocidal Mad Man could have been right?

If you really believe what your suggesting, You need to check yourself into a Mental Hospital before anyone gets hurt!

Tim

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This topic is sick. You people that think he was right, have no idea the severity of pain and torture millions of people went through because of his plainly racist and selfish ideas. His ideology was one of hatred. The only reason the german populace followed him was because he strengthened their economy, created much work.. like Stalin did. He didn't do that because he cared about his people.. he did it to create a war machine to serve his purposes of death and destruction. Please reflect on that.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I assumed skep was being sarcastic...

Anyway, if Hitler had won, I'd think the world would already be a one world government by now. Probably a lot of rebel fighting as well, with the rebels being suppressed until they realized that they couldn't do anything. I don't think scientific advancements would've gotten any further than they are today. It seems that technology advances faster in times like the cold war, where you have two nations battling a silent war. Basically, win the war before it starts buy building up technology. Without a possible conflict, there wouldn't be much of a need for advancements.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Are we talking about whether Hitler had achieved his ambitions, or about whether his ideology was right? I'm guessing the former because the latter makes no sense at all (either he was right or he wasn't, and if he isn't and we are talking about a world in which he was, that means changing the nature of the world itself).

Anyway . . .

Those who say Hitler's goal during his lifetime wasn't to conquer the world are right, but conquest of the world was his long-term goal for Germany, to be achieved after he was dead. What he was trying to do was lay the groundwork for that conquest by conquering western Russia. This was to be the "living space" for a new, vast generation of Germans. After conquering Russia, Hitler meant to depopulate it by working/starving the Russians to death, and replace them with German colonists. Measures to encourage German families to have lots and lots of children (already in place) together with all this extra territory, would mean a generation of Germans coming of age in the 1960s that would be able to conquer the world. If he had won, and if Germany had remained on the track he laid out after his death (a big if), then in the 1960s or 1970s World War III would have been fought, and most likely all those not of German ancestry would have been killed or reduced to slave-labor status if the Germans won, which would be a strong possibility given how hard it was to beat them when they were severely outnumbered and outresourced. It's hard to see the world being more advanced under those conditions than today.

As for whether he was "right" -- about what? The Germans being a superior people? Jews being a diabolical race of string-pullers behind everything wrong with the world? Democracy being decadent? Dictatorship being a better form of government? Race being the determining factor behind culture and politics?

All of this is such total nonsense that a world in which he was "right" about these things is inconceivable to me.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Two Steps Forward]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One thing that must be taken into account is the leadership skills of the tyrant. He was sucessful in many tasks he set forth to accomplish, however you must be secretive to completely take over the mass populace.

(you must be secretive, subliminal, and make the masses submit without their knowledge of the drug.)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I fail to see how killing Seven Million Jews, Slavs, and Gypsies based on simply who they were could be right at all... =/

Although I do agree that Hitler was indeed a genious, sadly, but he was also very sick and twisted, and I don't think he really deserves any respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join