It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agnostic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
for years the topic of religion has been on my mind. i have allways had a problem understanding religions. and i mean all religions. i was talking to a friend of mine abotu my problem and he recomended to me that i look up what Agnostic means. so i did and i found out that i was Agnostic........ then i decided i should share this info.

www.arts.cuhk.edu.hk...

Agnostic is not passing judgement on god or religion or in my case a "higher power". i belive that there is something out there but as to what it is i dont know. many of u may have. this website got me thinking there has to be more to this Agnostic stuff and so i am on a new mission to find this. i am not only asking for ur opions here but also that u(if u have some info) share it with me. and please share it with ther ppl.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ok what is it with ppl do yall not care or something?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Confucius say "When Link to Chinese University of Hong Kong not work, cannot be fixed without the aid of God."

To me agnosticism carries more of the tone of "none of this matters to the state of humanity" than any sense of judgment or non-belief.

I hope your links to God and to your fellow ATS members from various planets can be fixed too, before you implode.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ok MAskedAvatar please elebrate on what u are trying to say?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Age of Pisces The previous age, in which humanity was sunk into deep spiritual darkness.

"The Age of Pisces was conservative, regressive, and retarded." - Tarot and Kabbalah

"The Age of Pisces should not have been a failure as it really was. The causa causorum of the Piscine failure was due to certain tenebrous elements who betrayed Gnosis and preached certain Agnostic or Anti-Gnostic Doctrines, underestimating the Fish, discarding the religious wisdom and sinking humanity into materialism." - The Esoteric Treatise of Hermetic Astrology

Gnosis (Greek) Knowledge. This term is synonomous with the Hebrew Daath. "The secret science of the Sufis and of the Whirling Dervishes is within Gnosis. The secret doctrine of Buddhism and of Taoism is within Gnosis. The sacred magic of the Nordics is within Gnosis. The wisdom of Hermes, Buddha, Confucius, Mohammed and Quetzalcoatl, etc., etc., is within Gnosis. Gnosis is the Doctrine of Christ. - from The Revolution of Beelzebub

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
PEACE Masked Avatar

As a liberal FreeMason of sorts. What is your 'opinion' of Gnosis?

Is there a difference between Gnosis and Gnosticism?

[edit on 31-3-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ok i like where this post is going please contune with these examples and also please tell me what is ur religion or faith.

top topics

join